AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-14, 00:51   Link #1501
B214

Those are the same situation with Sairaorg sending presents to Issei, and Riser contacting Issei more often in private, so no they aren't gay. The reason why Kiba seem trouble is simple, he doesn't know how to deal with such thing. Kiba has been focusing solely on issues related to him and his friends. Initially it was the revenge against Excalibur, after that it was his goal to become a better swordsman and be able to stand proudly beside Issei as an ally. Eventually it became the Ultimate Knight. Kiba has never had any thoughts on romance thus is troubled by Issei pushing him. Gasper well after Volume 16, i'd say he's pretty much going to hook with Valerie, so no worries there for Issei.

And the reason why Yuuto and Gasper isn't at Hyoudou Residence is probably out of respect for the girls. Just take for example the girls always takes daring approach towards Issei like the cosplay they did in Volume 6. Now imagine the scene if Yuuto and Gasper is present along with Issei.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 06:21   Link #1502
Tbolt

I don't think that has anything to do with it. The reason they are not there is because only the girls were ordered to move in with Ise, Sirzechs ordered the girls to move in to deepen there relationship with Ise. Even Sirzechs knows no guys allowed.
Old 2014-11-14, 08:56   Link #1503
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
Rias being 'straight' doesn't stop Sona being gay and liking her. That could be part of the finding a boyfriend, almost out of a sense of obligation and knowing she can't be with Rias. Also trusting Ise to be by Rias side instead of her. That's a odd way for a friend to think.

As for Rias being straight, I hope she's at least bi. I mean you have to want some three ways in you harem right.
No it doesn't, it just preemptively denies the "future hotness" mentioned.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she isn't gay, though for all I know she could be. Let's be honest here, the author could easily get away with making everyone bi.
Old 2014-11-14, 09:20   Link #1504
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
No it doesn't, it just preemptively denies the "future hotness" mentioned.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she isn't gay, though for all I know she could be. Let's be honest here, the author could easily get away with making everyone bi.
Most of the girls are Issei-sexual.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 10:31   Link #1505
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Most of the girls are Issei-sexual.
Akeno, at least, is Ise/Riassexual, considering how she molested Rias in the baths.
Old 2014-11-15, 13:14   Link #1506
Always86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Does any one believe that Gasper/and or Kiba are gay?
Gasper has been stated to have attempted to steal Koneko/Ravel's spot on Issei's lap, and Kiba has made bento boxes for Issei, and even seemed to get upset that Issei was ham-handedly trying to push Kiba towards the Vice President.

I think that actually might be the reason Kiba and Gasper were put in an apartment, instead of getting rooms in the Hyoudou Mansion, despite the abundance of spare rooms.
I don't think Gasper is. He's just immature, thus the wanting to sit on Ise's lap. I think he will end up with the vampire girl, if we ever see that far in the future.

As for Kiba, I'm not sure. He's a charming pretty boy, who was also raised I a very religious way, which might explain why he hasn't embraced sex. I think his thing with Ise is purely caused by Dragons ability to attract people.

That all said I'm sure one of the afterwords mentioned Kiba as being part of the harem, although this was probably tongue in cheek.
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 13:40   Link #1507
Pierre

Haha, Did someone suggest that Sona is gay? Where the hell did that come from? I swear to God this is why I can't stand yaoi/yuri people. Heaven forbid two women can be platonic best friends, one of them has to secretly be a homosexual. What joke? Sona is straight, she just happens to be the nerdy princess type that does concern herself with guys at this point in her life.

I personally don't think Akeno is bi either, she is just a tease plus its a way for a harem author to throw in some yuri without there actually being Yuri. What harem since the beginning of time has not had a scene where one girl needs to feel the breast of another. That is just purely fanservice put into those works, and those characters almost never turn out to be anything other than straight.

I suppose the next alleged lesbians are xenovia/asia/and the angel girl, because three girls being friends can me nothing other than them all being lesbians.

As far as the guys, clearly Sairog, Cao Cao etc. just view the guy as rivals, and they are "hot blooded" guys so it might come off a little different.

I don't know about Gasper or Kiba, they got issues, but I doubt anything will happen because as far as I know there really hasn't been a harem where a trap character one or was included in the harem, so I don't think that is going to change now. But honestly I wouldn't be shocked if it happens, although for it to happen they basically would have to be changed to girls because Issei doesn't play that game.

If you want to continue this delusional suggestions, 4chan is that a way ->
You would honestly love it because according to them every single male character is secretly or openly gay and every female character is secretly or openly lesbian.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 20:56   Link #1508
Always86

@Pierre. My speculation about Sona was made with questionable evidence. I don't deny that it's probably not the case, but there was a basis for my speculation. Sona may be straight. But as it stands we dont have a confirmation either way. Why would someone come on a forum to the harem character speculation/ theory thread without proposing possible outcomes. It's sort of the point of the thread.

I'd like to point out that 'because I don't think its the case' isn't proof that it's not. If Kiba were gay that doesn't mean him and Ise have to have sex.

If you don't like speculation I suggest you don't come on the a thread which has the word in its heading.
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 03:24   Link #1509
Pierre

Quote:
@Pierre. My speculation about Sona was made with questionable evidence. I don't deny that it's probably not the case, but there was a basis for my speculation. Sona may be straight. But as it stands we dont have a confirmation either way. Why would someone come on a forum to the harem character speculation/ theory thread without proposing possible outcomes. It's sort of the point of the thread.

I'd like to point out that 'because I don't think its the case' isn't proof that it's not. If Kiba were gay that doesn't mean him and Ise have to have sex.

If you don't like speculation I suggest you don't come on the a thread which has the word in its heading.
This such a BS, that I hear all the time trying to argue for the "gayness" of a character. We have no confirmation that is straight. Are you trolling? I don't need confirmation. The majority of the human race, and all animals in fact, are 90 to 98 percent heterosexual, ie being straight the default. And unless a work is specifically labeled as yuri/yaoi/shonen ai/shoujo ai, then the rules of that world tend to follow ours. Therefore, there is need for evidence to prove she is straight, because logic and statistic dictate that she is straight.

Also unless something happened in vol. 15 and up which I haven't read, there has been zero evidence or even hinting or anything, that she is gay. What evidence where you using to make this conclusion?

And yes there is evidence that she is straight if you want to go that far. She basically rejects Saiji because two other girls in her harem like him, and she doesn't want to cause any problems. She doesn't reject because she has the hots for Rias, its because two other girls like him.

There isn't any evidence she is straight. pfft. What dime store did you buy your law degree at? Because your reasoning is just t?op notch.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 07:34   Link #1510
ImperialFlameGod8190

So i've watched this debate and i must admit its utter idiocy so i'll simply play mediator and end this. If anybody has a problem TOO BAD.

Quote:

Those last few words are clever but you've made a massive mistake in your reasoning. The heading is Character speculation Issei's Harem.
1. Sona (despite what a lot of people want) IS NOT in Issei's harem therefore any speculation is utter nonsense.
2. This is about Issei's relationship with the girls not about these girls relationships outside of issei so again speculation about Sona being lesbian again is utter nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
This such a BS, that I hear all the time trying to argue for the "gayness" of a character. We have no confirmation that is straight. Are you trolling? I don't need confirmation. The majority of the human race, and all animals in fact, are 90 to 98 percent heterosexual, ie being straight the default. And unless a work is specifically labeled as yuri/yaoi/shonen ai/shoujo ai, then the rules of that world tend to follow ours. Therefore, there is need for evidence to prove she is straight, because logic and statistic dictate that she is straight.
While i understand your anger Pierre i think you need to calm down and ignore his nonsense (or at least put this debate somewhere else so i dont have to deal with it). This is about Issei's harem for which Sona is absolutely not (ATM). If you guys want to have this debate do it somewhere else like say a character discussion for Sona. This has nothing to do with anything related to this so take this elsewhere if you please.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 18:33   Link #1511
Direwolf18

Pierre I agree 99% of the time but the author here is encouraging it. Something I definitly don't like but there it is.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 18:56   Link #1512
Tbolt

How the heck did the harem thread go this far off course. Sona gay = who cares, don't like harem = go somewhere else, you don't like girl X= who cares. 'I am going to have to agree with Imperial here (cough) get back to the meaning and spirit of the thread.
Old 2014-11-16, 19:44   Link #1513
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Sooo, who bets that the egg ophis is grabbing(see at social group) is from her and issei? (Something to ease the fire)
Old 2014-11-16, 21:37   Link #1514
Tbolt

I think its for an omelet she is going to cook for Ise.
Old 2014-11-16, 21:39   Link #1515
jopjopjop

Omelet for breakfast, fried panties for lunch. I wonder what's for dinner?
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 22:44   Link #1516
Tbolt

Or she is going to raise and train Ise one hell of a berserker dragon body guard
Old 2014-11-17, 01:05   Link #1517
Poodicus
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Omelet for breakfast, fried panties for lunch. I wonder what's for dinner?
Pink meat.

I'm sorry, I'll let myself out of the building now.
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 01:30   Link #1518
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
Pink meat.

Raw Trap
Old 2014-11-17, 05:51   Link #1519
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
Pink meat.

Yes reflect on what you have done.
Old 2014-11-18, 10:31   Link #1520
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Sooo, who bets that the egg ophis is grabbing(see at social group) is from her and issei? (Something to ease the fire)
In which Thread is it?
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem