AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-01-15, 16:25   Link #1541
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
absolutely 100% NO
Agree with this.
Old 2015-01-15, 16:35   Link #1542
Direwolf18

Yea the Serafal thing I just can't see. I don't find it as offensive as I fine Issei x Sona, just implausible.

Issei and Gabriel, you could make a case for. I have tried for awhile now that there will be an older woman in the harem at some point.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 17:42   Link #1543
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Yea the Serafal thing I just can't see. I don't find it as offensive as I fine Issei x Sona, just implausible.

Issei and Gabriel, you could make a case for. I have tried for awhile now that there will be an older woman in the harem at some point.
I find issei x Sona offensive for multiple reasons but i dont feel like getting to those.

Issei x Gabriel you can make absolutely zero case for and its almost as offensive as Issei x Serafall because doing that will cross multiple lines with characters you already have and conflict with almost everything u know. And it continues my hatred of this idea that every women in the series should be in the Issei's harem the only person of note thats been refused is Tsubaki which is because people want her with Kiba (who has shown zero interest in love period and i have my doubts on whether he deserves a ship period)

Gabriel would hit multiple roles held by girls that are already in the harem or soon will be
1. Older women- To some extent Rose gets that role because she's considered an onee-san
2. Angel- Hello we've got Irina so we already hit the angel role
3. Sadist- Gabriel is an angel version of Akeno from wat i've seen and i suspect it'll be more and more true
4. Big breasted women- Well Rias Akeno Kuroka just to name a few.

The conflict with Rias and Irina would be enormous and it would never work with the storyline

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 21:42   Link #1544
Biohazardous

Im holding out that Gabriel will be a huge perv like Ise. I don't want her with him though just be a perv buddy or something.
Old 2015-01-16, 04:47   Link #1545
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

hey, isn't Azazel would have an adventage if Gabriel is a perv?
well, but it would be funny to read

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 09:29   Link #1546
Biohazardous

It would be funny. Azazel's and Ise's reaction would bring the biggest laughs. Especially Azazel since he did spend a lot of time living in the same place before falling.
Old 2015-01-16, 17:42   Link #1547
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I find issei x Sona offensive for multiple reasons but i dont feel like getting to those.

Issei x Gabriel you can make absolutely zero case for and its almost as offensive as Issei x Serafall because doing that will cross multiple lines with characters you already have and conflict with almost everything u know. And it continues my hatred of this idea that every women in the series should be in the Issei's harem the only person of note thats been refused is Tsubaki which is because people want her with Kiba (who has shown zero interest in love period and i have my doubts on whether he deserves a ship period)

Gabriel would hit multiple roles held by girls that are already in the harem or soon will be
1. Older women- To some extent Rose gets that role because she's considered an onee-san
2. Angel- Hello we've got Irina so we already hit the angel role
3. Sadist- Gabriel is an angel version of Akeno from wat i've seen and i suspect it'll be more and more true
4. Big breasted women- Well Rias Akeno Kuroka just to name a few.

The conflict with Rias and Irina would be enormous and it would never work with the storyline

I don't think, nor said its likely, although don't view it as complete utter nonsense. Your reason number 1 doesn't apply. Rose is what, 18, possibly 19 now? That isn't really an older woman. Yes technically she is 2 years older then Isse but that's not much. Also I don't think Gabriel is disqualified because she fits one or more similar Niches. We have multiple devils, why not multiple angels, etc.

Now a much more persuasive argument would be the issue of relative power. A female who is so completely above the weight league of the existing harem members will not be introduced. It just makes things unbalanced and that just won't happen. Rias would be the clear social (to say nothing of power) inferior and that just can not happen.
Old 2015-01-17, 06:20   Link #1548
Armando99

Quote:
I don't think, nor said its likely, although don't view it as complete utter nonsense. Your reason number 1 doesn't apply. Rose is what, 18, possibly 19 now? That isn't really an older woman. Yes technically she is 2 years older then Isse but that's not much. Also I don't think Gabriel is disqualified because she fits one or more similar Niches. We have multiple devils, why not multiple angels, etc.

Now a much more persuasive argument would be the issue of relative power. A female who is so completely above the weight league of the existing harem members will not be introduced. It just makes things unbalanced and that just won't happen. Rias would be the clear social (to say nothing of power) inferior and that just can not happen.
It could work you know.
Let's say Heaven wants Issei's bloodline on their side. In Addition to Irina, Gabriel with Issei's genes will produce an even more powerful offspring. Hell, why stop at one, I'd keep her barefoot and pregnant, so to speak. Ha!ha!ha!
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 10:42   Link #1549
Biohazardous

Quote:

You make a very valid reason. I don't think it will always exist though. Ria's will continue to grow in power and status.
Old 2015-01-17, 12:45   Link #1550
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I see Gabe being more of a closet sinner/local lover type. Not part of the harem per se, but an occasional visiter to get on some hanky panky with.

I see her using that shielded room to relax and let her lose her angelic mask, so she can finally be as slovenly and dirty minded as much as she desires. She probably would very much like to talk dirty like an olden days bar wench if she thought she could get away with it without falling.

They say, that the more repressed a person is, the more "sinful" they will act when given the chance to do so without negative consequences.
Old 2015-01-17, 17:23   Link #1551
OMGYourMom

Idk guys.. I feel Gabriel is actually a masochist.
OMGYourMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 17:34   Link #1552
GDB

She's an angel. Logically, she cannot be very extreme in either regard or she'd fall. Hell, Irina almost falls just for wanting to do anything sexual, let alone extreme things like sadomasochism.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 22:13   Link #1553
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I see Gabe being more of a closet sinner/local lover type. Not part of the harem per se, but an occasional visiter to get on some hanky panky with.

I see her using that shielded room to relax and let her lose her angelic mask, so she can finally be as slovenly and dirty minded as much as she desires. She probably would very much like to talk dirty like an olden days bar wench if she thought she could get away with it without falling.

They say, that the more repressed a person is, the more "sinful" they will act when given the chance to do so without negative consequences.

Humm she visits and relaxes in room. Ise for some reason goes in and its just the two of them. Then she comes on to him.
Old 2015-01-19, 17:52   Link #1554
kikix

There are ways to circumvent the falling to an extent (as the traitors of the angels proved). It is certainly possible for Gabriel to have extreme interests as long as she keeps herself in check. Especially since she is a seraph and if anyone knows the weaknesses of the system, she's on the right position for that.

Also do remember that she is a very important moral figure for the angels. For all we know, Michael may have somehow tinkered with the system to prevent her fall for minor instances (like thoughts) for the sake of keeping the greater picture in balance. Having her possess leecherous thoughts but behaving properly as a role model is better than having her frustrated and falling to finally satiate her needs (that's how Azazel fell, among with the many other original fallen angels, after all...they WERE perverted AND extreme before falling...they just held back for a long time), breaking the morale of many angels.
Old 2015-01-19, 22:50   Link #1555
iNoto

Would like to see a fight between gabriel and serafall for issei :3
Old 2015-01-20, 09:19   Link #1556
kikix

Why would Serafall and Gabriel ever fight over Issei?! Both of them know that he will have a harem whether they want to or not (especially since he is engaged to Rias and openly claims to dream of being a harem king) and both of them could join his harem if they wanted to. There is absolutely no incentive for them to fight over him. If anything, they could try to fight with Rias over "first spot"...but that would fail...and not be a fight in the way you want it to.
Old 2015-01-20, 09:36   Link #1557
Direwolf18

I would be suprised if either end up in the harem. That being said I would LOVE to see Gabriel and Serafell bicker/fight over something. Anything really. i forget where it's said but Serafell considers Gabriel her chief rival amongst the Angels. This relationship/dynamic needs to be expanded on.
Old 2015-01-20, 10:15   Link #1558
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I would be suprised if either end up in the harem. That being said I would LOVE to see Gabriel and Serafell bicker/fight over something. Anything really. i forget where it's said but Serafell considers Gabriel her chief rival amongst the Angels. This relationship/dynamic needs to be expanded on.
I'd be utterly stupified if they ended up in the harem. simple as that. any serafallxissei or GabrielxIssei moments belong in fanfictions and doujins and thats it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 12:47   Link #1559
kikix

The rivalry between Serafall and Gabriel comes from the fact that both of them are the only female among a quartet of leaders of their respective faction. Then there's the traditional "beauty contest" style rivalry, in which Gabriel apparently wins easily...hence it's a one-sided rivalrly in this respect...
Old 2015-02-02, 17:50   Link #1560
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Well this could be considered about the topic but more likely on Issei himself, He seems to be a very shallow guy who only wants big boobs. He has a very unhealthily obsession with boobs.
He makes excuses to his perverseness towards being a healthy teenager.

Sure he has his good points too but that just lets the plot move forward.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem