AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-03-02, 11:39   Link #1721
ImperialFlameGod8190

I dont think Grayfia is a bro-con by any stretch i mean Euclid asked for Grayfia and he treated her like everyone else she was interrogating. What happened in the onsen is one of those bizzare things that you cant take anything from and speculating is fool-hardy.

Grayfia probably hasnt thought of Euclid in years she probably forgot he existed because her new family is sirzechs millcas and Rias.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 17:31   Link #1722
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
You must have access to information about harem management that Rias' mother told her because I did not. You seem to have a lot of detailed information that has as much basis as the air you breath. I was just speculating about it and that is why I said I had no clue about their ranking, because it you narrow it down to the bone there has to be a way to determine who is going to spend time with Issei and that is ranking in a way.

AND yes I know why Rias and Asia are first and second. He has also shown a lot of affection to Akeno in case you didn't noticed.

@ImperialFlame;

I think the first one may not be Rias but Akeno because she is the one who has the moxie to get away with it. I would like to see Rias first but Akeno sure is very hard to refuse. The next time she has an opportunity and does not get disturbed, our boy will become a man!
I think Rias will be first just out of respect and such. BUT, if anyone was to think screw it we gave you plenty of time to make him a man Im going to do it. It would be Akeno. No one else has the balls to do it. Akeno gets off on the thought of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyLight View Post
Affair with Grayfia.
I don't see Ise doing that. The only way I can even imagine Grayfia with Ise is if Sirzechs dies. With his dying words he asks Ise to please take care of her or states he is leaving her in his care. I think Ise would accept out of respect and Grayfia would have no argument in my opinion since her actual man is gone and Ise is probably one of the slim few she would see worthy enough. Not to mention she would probably enjoy how it messes with Rias.
Old 2015-03-02, 17:35   Link #1723
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I think Rias will be first just out of respect and such. BUT, if anyone was to think screw it we gave you plenty of time to make him a man Im going to do it. It would be Akeno. No one else has the balls to do it. Akeno gets off on the thought of it.

I don't see Ise doing that. The only way I can even imagine Grayfia with Ise is if Sirzechs dies. With his dying words he asks Ise to please take care of her or states he is leaving her in his care. I think Ise would accept out of respect and Grayfia would have no argument in my opinion since her actual man is gone and Ise is probably one of the slim few she would see worthy enough. Not to mention she would probably enjoy how it messes with Rias.
So this requires a situation in which Sirzechs somehow died.....without Grayfia's bloody corpse between him and his assiliant?

Seriously, she'd never let anyone like that past her, and if someone is strong enough to kill Sirzechs she has no chance.
Old 2015-03-02, 19:28   Link #1724
Direwolf18

I done see this Grayfia x Issei. EVER.

I hate and despise NTR and all its forms, the thought of either of these characters I like involved in it makes me physically sick. There are a few things that could happen to make me actualy drop this series, and this is one of them.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 22:39   Link #1725
Armando99

I don't see this situation happening ever. Not because of NTR or anything like that. It just does not make sense in the story. I don't see Sirzechs dying as well or at least I don't see the event or situation where this could happen - that would make sense to enhance the story. In order for him to come out to do battle, the DxD team would have to be wiped out first.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 22:56   Link #1726
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I don't see this situation happening ever. Not because of NTR or anything like that. It just does not make sense in the story. I don't see Sirzechs dying as well or at least I don't see the event or situation where this could happen - that would make sense to enhance the story. In order for him to come out to do battle, the DxD team would have to be wiped out first.
Well, I can imagine a situation where Sirzechs dies protecting DxD or his team, but from there to imagine a situation where Grafia ends beign a romantical interest for Iseeil... nop, never. Millicas would be one of the most affected tbh, then Rias and Akeno(who see the love story of those Satan Rangers as then one she would like to have iirc).
Old 2015-03-02, 23:07   Link #1727
S.Freedom

I'm with XFire on this.

IF Sirzechs ever dies, Grafia would die along with him. Along with his peerage most likely.

And the only way I see Sirzechs and his peerage dieing is if DxD fails to prevent 666 from being unsealed and they die in battle against it.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 23:10   Link #1728
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Actually it's quite obvious where Sirzechs COULD die remember Rizevim and how Sirzechs built his peerage around non sacred gear users?
That was to fight him since Sirzechs went the extra mile to do so i expect he doesn't have confidence in taking him down one on one.

Or if trihexa does get unsealed it's going to take a lot more then team DxD to take it down in a controlled manner.
So i foresee the "big guns" having to jump in which is another possible place for characters to die especially someone like Sirzechs who's an important figure in the underworld.
All this talk about maou's etc should be a hint to a deathflag.

So actually it's quite easy to find places for him to die.
But thanks to the holy grails all the possible tension and impact of a death have been completely ruined Ishibumi kind of made a boo boo there.

And i won't even touch the Grayfia topic i've long since given up on discussing such things on these forums.
Old 2015-03-02, 23:21   Link #1729
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

I can see a situation where they reverse the use of the holy grail to take out the life(maybe a subspecies balance breaker) of trihexa or maybe rizevim, thus making the dead of characters that perished in the fight more authentic and breaking for the others.
Old 2015-03-03, 00:14   Link #1730
Armando99

Didn't one of the Hindu gods already offered to deal with Trihexa?

As for Sirzechs, I would take him over Rizevim. There are very few who knows the true power of the current Sirzechs.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 09:23   Link #1731
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

If someone assumes that Rizevim could defeat Sirzechs, I don't think you've been reading into Sirzechs' character that well.

Look back at his fight vs Creuserey. He didn't want to kill him. Now skip ahead to the power of his true form. Using that in a non-secluded area, with others around him, how many people, not just enemies, but allies, could he potentially kill? Do you think he would want to risk that? He built his peerage to combat Rizevim with Sirzechs at Maou-class power. And unless it is stated that Super Devil Rizevim is also in the top 10, I sincerely doubt he has a chance at winning.

The Trihexa idea is out of the question as well. Himself, Michael and Azazel talked about how Shiva is the best shot at defeating it if it's unsealed. Why would A. Shiva not be prepared, forcing Sirzechs to stall for him B. or Sirzechs interfere in what he already believes is the best option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
But thanks to the holy grails all the possible tension and impact of a death have been completely ruined Ishibumi kind of made a boo boo there.
The addition of the Holy Grail is actually an excellent move on Ishibumi's part. Would you have actually wanted to see one of the protagonists die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
I can see a situation where they reverse the use of the holy grail to take out the life(maybe a subspecies balance breaker) of trihexa or maybe rizevim, thus making the dead of characters that perished in the fight more authentic and breaking for the others.
Valerie's Grail is already a subspecies IIRC.
Old 2015-03-03, 09:32   Link #1732
Biohazardous

I don't want him to die. I just said its the only way they could even think about Grafia doing anything with Ise. I agree it's not needed he has plenty of women. Of course guy would die at his side or protecting him. These battles happen without warning so it could be at a time when she is not around. I'd hate to lose Sirzechs his loss would not be easy to recover from. The mental toll on the others would be alot.
Old 2015-03-03, 09:59   Link #1733
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post

The addition of the Holy Grail is actually an excellent move on Ishibumi's part. Would you have actually wanted to see one of the protagonists die?
I think its moreso that in this show the death of characters has played a massive impact.Asia's death originally. issei's death from the poison. Asia's perceived death during vol 6. Even if you wanna go there the gang learning about Gods death. Each of these has brought critical aspects of the show into play. In this story death has played a heavy role in character growth. Not to mention every single character in this show has been impacted by a critical death in their life thus far so death isnt all bad.

If i had to nominate characters to die they would mostly be minor characters. Baraqiel dying would be an interesting one. Arthur (to spurn Le Fay or somebody else) even raiser would be an interesting one. I think the death that would make the most sense of the main group is Kuroka especially if its to protect her little sister. Well hey these are speculations cruel ones at best but hey thats how this story is.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-03, 10:13   Link #1734
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think its moreso that in this show the death of characters has played a massive impact.Asia's death originally. issei's death from the poison. Asia's perceived death during vol 6. Even if you wanna go there the gang learning about Gods death. Each of these has brought critical aspects of the show into play. In this story death has played a heavy role in character growth. Not to mention every single character in this show has been impacted by a critical death in their life thus far so death isnt all bad.

If i had to nominate characters to die they would mostly be minor characters. Baraqiel dying would be an interesting one. Arthur (to spurn Le Fay or somebody else) even raiser would be an interesting one. I think the death that would make the most sense of the main group is Kuroka especially if its to protect her little sister. Well hey these are speculations cruel ones at best but hey that's how this story is.
Raiser dying could be a good one. After the short story I started to like him. I could see him dying for Ravel without a moment of hesitation. His death would fuel Ravel and we could finally see her bishop powers. Kuroka also would dying without hesitation to save her sister. It would be for slightly different reasons though. This death could also bring about a huge change in the surviving sister.
Old 2015-03-03, 11:02   Link #1735
Chichiryuushintei

I don't think that the Holy Grail "truly" ressurects someone, until now everyone who was brought back/modified by it was treated as something unnatural (Is this a real word?) at least I understood it like that. And Kiba would probably want to revive his friends if it was indeed a "true" ressurection.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 11:47   Link #1736
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
I don't think that the Holy Grail "truly" ressurects someone, until now everyone who was brought back/modified by it was treated as something unnatural (Is this a real word?) at least I understood it like that. And Kiba would probably want to revive his friends if it was indeed a "true" ressurection.
You make a good point. If it was a true resurrection they would want to raise any key people that are dead. It has to have some kind of stipulation or something we don't know about at this time but may learn later.
Old 2015-03-03, 12:21   Link #1737
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
okay lets play (no pun intended) Devil's advocate. So far as i understand it the only ones brought back were evil dragons to use as warriors.

First off why would Kiba want to revive his friends and moreso how would he do it since even Kiba doesnt know where they are.

Old 2015-03-03, 13:07   Link #1738
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
okay lets play (no pun intended) Devil's advocate. So far as i understand it the only ones brought back were evil dragons to use as warriors.

First off why would Kiba want to revive his friends and moreso how would he do it since even Kiba doesnt know where they are.
What do you mean by "know where they are"? I don't remember it being said that they need the bodies to "ressurect" people.
And he would want to revive them simply for the fact that after going through that they deserve a happy life.

And the guy who possesses the Holy Sword with the Yamata-no-Orochi was also resurrected that way.
Old 2015-03-03, 15:58   Link #1739
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
What do you mean by "know where they are"? I don't remember it being said that they need the bodies to "ressurect" people.
And he would want to revive them simply for the fact that after going through that they deserve a happy life.

And the guy who possesses the Holy Sword with the Yamata-no-Orochi was also resurrected that way.
Admittedly im not completely sure how the Grail works but what i'll say is that if I'm Kiba thats a part of my past i want to forget but thats my opinion.

Old 2015-03-03, 16:37   Link #1740
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Admittedly im not completely sure how the Grail works but what i'll say is that if I'm Kiba thats a part of my past i want to forget but thats my opinion.
True, we don't know much about the requirements/limitations of the Grail.
But oh well, that's the fun of speculation/discussion right? XD

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem