AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-11, 22:17   Link #1341
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Stand Alone Complex bores me to death.

Good music though. You can chuck the anime out the window-just gimme the soundtrack!
Old 2011-01-11, 23:02   Link #1342
Zotis
Rank #35

Genocyber has a great OST!
Old 2011-01-12, 01:39   Link #1343
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Animes that have all-girl cast (Mahou shoujos like Nanoha, K-on, Lucky star and other stuff) cause I can't find anyone I can put myself into and I don't like Yuri(it feels incomplete).
Hey, Nanoha has Chrono and Yuuno in the first two seasons, Zafila in A's, and Erio in StrikerS that's not no guys , though K-ON only has Ritsu's brother but they do go to an all girl's school so it kind of makes sense you know?; and Lucky Star just has Shirou and the Girl's Fathers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
Mayoi Neko Overrun the anime→This one pisses me off because of that Ieyasu guy.
More to come....
lol he was a pretty dam annoying character .
MAL
Old 2011-01-12, 08:42   Link #1344
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Bleach & Naruto will never gonna end anymore...

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2011-02-24 at 23:52.
Old 2011-01-12, 09:18   Link #1345
kitten320

Especially Bleach which started a new long arc from zero... Kubo himself said he plans to stretch it for another 10 years -_-
Old 2011-01-13, 12:01   Link #1346
JKL
Kyuuketsuki

K-ON!

Rucky Star!
Old 2011-01-13, 12:26   Link #1347
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
You know I would enjoy TTGL a lot more if obnoxious fanboys didn't go, "TTGL is the most awesome super show EVER!!!!" Now, I don't want to be in the same room as the series or its fanbase.

Ditto for SRW, I don't understand the appeal of the games or the characters either. It seems not different than any other strategy game to me.
Old 2011-01-13, 14:00   Link #1348
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Especially Bleach which started a new long arc from zero... Kubo himself said he plans to stretch it for another 10 years -_-
Bleach has been stretching out a little too long for me to enjoy it just like Naruto and One Piece... So I eventually grew to dislike it a little with all the fillers going around it, and the extension.
Old 2011-01-13, 14:47   Link #1349
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Bleach has been stretching out a little too long for me to enjoy it just like Naruto and One Piece... So I eventually grew to dislike it a little with all the fillers going around it, and the extension.

Much like DBZ it is a victim of its own success, it just doesn't know when to stop, the fans don't it to stop and the editors at shonen jump don't want it to stop it makes too much money.
Old 2011-01-13, 15:34   Link #1350
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I heard that too. I was like NOOO!!!!

Fruits baskets-I don't know why I hate it but I just do. Tohru is mainly what ruined it for me. She was just too prefect for my tastes. Also I don't generally like romance anime.
Old 2011-01-16, 05:11   Link #1351
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I'd have no idea why are those people taking people's critics way too seriously especially me.

Like IF you want to watch some worthy animes, let them judge first. AS long as this anime had a good score.
Old 2011-01-17, 03:15   Link #1352
Lady Tsukiyomi
Chasing the clouds...

Send a message via AIM to Lady Tsukiyomi Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Tsukiyomi
Tried to get into Lucky Star...failed to capture my attention. I just didn't find it funny...that and it was kinda loli to me. D: Most of the cast had high, squeaky voices which tend to be a little annoying after a while. > ~ <;
Old 2011-01-18, 09:00   Link #1353
Jjo

Hm....naruto I guess o.o; and pokemon? if that even counts ^^ lol
Old 2011-01-25, 10:49   Link #1354
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsukiyomi View Post
Tried to get into Lucky Star...failed to capture my attention. I just didn't find it funny...that and it was kinda loli to me. D: Most of the cast had high, squeaky voices which tend to be a little annoying after a while. > ~ <;
don't all females in anime?
but i am sympathetic to your cause. i hate lucky star also. no char development, no plot...what next? no animation?
also this i hate

k-on
cross game (thats a first right?)
bleach
tatami galaxy
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!
Old 2011-01-28, 14:12   Link #1355
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

This is the last time I ever put Ouran High School Host Club in this thread, at least what I hoped for. These are educated and non-trolling reason for me to hate it. I'm not going to say "Ouran sucks because the fans sucked!" or anything like that, though lots of LotGH fanboys(or at least claimed as) said to every moe fanboys out there.

1. The Girls(except Haruhi):

One of the main gripes of this show. As expected from a shoujo series none of the girls are likable except for Haruhi herself, from what the author hopes for. First the nameless girls who crazy for the hosts. I don't really have problem with that except for one, Renge-chan. While I actually like her but what I really hate about it is how the scripts written for her. She makes brief introduction, shitting out at Tamaki(the main reason why I loved her), mysteriously disappeared after that and only to become a unicorn or bigfoot of the show. It is clear that the author actually wants the audiences to hate her. Does the show actually be better if she is heroine instead of Haruhi? Nope! Kaichou wa Maid-sama is the best example if Renge took the role instead of Haruhi and it became another spectacular crap which I hated little than Ouran.

2. The Guys:

While I liked one girl of the show(Renge) but I can't say the same for the guys. We have a jerk that act like a gentleman, an evil genius(it is funny to see some of the Ouran fangirls actually hated him for that), a quiet guy, twins who actually one person split into two and shouta-looking guys. I can see better kinds of these stereotypes elsewhere. The quiet guy, twins and shouta ones have no reason to be in the club except for one, fanservice. Yes women are equally guilty when it came to fanservice. The only main differences are how they looks like. While guys like bouncy tits, pantyshots and cleavage-shots, women on other hand like shirtless guys showing off their chiseled bodies, gay-ness(I wasn't joking on this one), etc. It is unfair that most female characters are hated for being overly-sexualized while the guys aren't.

3. Haruhi herself:

The biggest piece of nail in Ouran coffin. She annoys me more than anything else in this world. Even School Days(which I also hate) never came close to her. The problem with her is this: She is a living zombie that can't do anything useful to anyone else and herself and worse yet, was loved by the audiences for that! There are lots of female shoujo heroines who try to do something useful for herself and hated for that. The author try to make her as some sort of goddess of shoujo world and unfortunately she succeeds. I hate to say the same thing again but what I really hate about her is she never do anything for herself and loved because of that. That really annoys me to Hell.

It is obvious as a 25-years old man I will never love a show that intended to be seen by 16-years old girls. However the reason I made this one is to defend some of my favorite shows that already beaten to death in this thread, K-On and Lucky Star even I knew it is a losing battle.
Old 2011-01-29, 01:18   Link #1356
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
We have a jerk that act like a gentleman,
What makes you call Tamaki a jerk, out of curiosity? He's a nice guy.
Old 2011-01-29, 06:16   Link #1357
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
What makes you call Tamaki a jerk, out of curiosity? He's a nice guy.
In universal scale, yes Tamaki is nice but there are lots of nicer guys in shounen and seinen but never noted for that. In fact some even hated for the same reason.
Old 2011-01-29, 07:28   Link #1358
antigone

Cross Game, Hourou Musuko, Bakemonogatari, Spice and Wolf.
Old 2011-01-29, 07:36   Link #1359
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

@antigone: your statement and your siggy contradicts so much I rofl'ed

btw for mine, the obvious would be Naruto and Bleach.

I can't think of anything else since normally I more often like things that others hate.
Old 2011-01-29, 11:30   Link #1360
Genten
has a custom user title

Black Butler S1 & S2: When S1 first released I was interested in it. Then, gradually, it began to grate on my nerves: if it had followed the manga more closely then perhaps I would have stuck around longer but, in my opinion, the original anime material was much weaker than the manga canon. S2, since it was all original material, was even worse. Aloise annoyed the crap out of me and I couldn't stand watching more than one episode. I won't deny the fanbase played a factor in my hatred: with everyone declaring how awesome Black Butler was I began to think 'you know, it's not that great'. I've even been turned off the manga sans the artwork and a few of the minor characters (a.k.a Prince Soma, Agni, and Arthur).

Dokuro-chan: I despise this series so much I've begun calling it The Series I Hate With All of My Heart. For a comedy, it isn't very funny. For a harem, it isn't very sexy. For being character based, the characters are annoying as a high pitched gremlin screaming in my ear. Dokuro isn't funny, sexy, or even amusing to watch: the characters are grating, the jokes fall flat, and the fanservice is uninspired. Now, if you want an actual funny harem series go watch My Bride is a Mermaid and Magikano.

Naruto & Bleach: One Piece is exempted from this rule because it is made of liquid awesome. I dislike Naruto and Bleach because of the bad animation quality, endless filler and drawn out events, and that, for a series that prides itself on its action, plays out more like Ace Attorney. Plus, the series' are incredibly long, both in manga and anime form, making me hesitant to bite into them. If I want ninjas I'll just go watch Ninja Nonsense or something.

Last edited by Genten; 2011-01-29 at 11:48.
Closed Thread