AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-21, 16:39   Link #8761
Eratas123

@ Zero - So it's not that many, then how many teachers are there? Also, are they all females? (I'm assuming they are based on the girls reaction to Ichika)
Old 2011-11-21, 16:43   Link #8762
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - So it's not that many, then how many teachers are there? Also, are they all females? (I'm assuming they are based on the girls reaction to Ichika)
Confirmed that all the school staff are female, however there's no explanation about technician and engineers from the corporation (that developed I.S.), Meister & Agetreme used this loophole to insert their OC.
Old 2011-11-21, 16:46   Link #8763
Eratas123

More questions (sorry): Then what determines whether you can be a teacher? Also, why os there no uniform? You'd think they'd give teachers their own dress code.
Old 2011-11-21, 16:53   Link #8764
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
More questions (sorry): Then what determines whether you can be a teacher?
I think most of the current teacher are I.S Academy graduate themselves (as for Chifuyu, maybe yes maybe no), and then went to education-related university, while they're at it, they may be assigned as temporary Teacher or assistant teacher. Of course, due to the nature of I.S. Academy as Elite of all elites (Pfftt), the selection of the teacher is strict.

Quote:
Also, why os there no uniform? You'd think they'd give teachers their own dress code.
Yeah, that bothers me to, Ichika actually lampshades how OPed Yamada's clothes are, so I assumes that most teacher use non-uniform formal dress like Chifuyu.
Old 2011-11-21, 16:57   Link #8765
Eratas123

@ Zero - Strict? Despite the fact that most of the other teachers we see have obvious problems? Yamada acts like a hormonal teenager and one other teacher we saw was a christmas cake who acts in a nervous manner. Standards must be real high, huh?
Old 2011-11-21, 17:00   Link #8766
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, I think that's one plot hole that author tried to cover with Rule of Funny, but maybe Yamada is assigned to make Chifuyu a little eased (remember that it's not military school, it's just normal high school that a bit special, having two nasty teacher will break their motivation down to the core, except for the odd masochist).
Old 2011-11-21, 17:06   Link #8767
Eratas123

@ Zero - That kind of makes sense. Yamada is obviously the more light hearted of the two and can keep Chifuyu from going Guan Yu too much.

Does Maya have any quirks or phobia's?

Side note - Re-writing Michael's chapter. How many bullets to the chest does it take to kill a person with a regular pistol?
Old 2011-11-21, 17:15   Link #8768
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think her quirks are what I've talked about before; exaggeration of anything related to human relationship (friendship, romance, sexual etc). She's also shy and nervous.

As for gun, one is enough if it hit the heart (though plenty of accounts recorded that many of them survived had they're treated and operated IMMEDIATELY). People often survive several shot (2-3 shot) if aimed at torso (stomach).

It depends on bullet type, military round is usually FMJ (full metal jacket) which usually over-penetrate if there's no ballistic vest or equivalent protecting the target. The wound might be small compared to hollow point expanding bullets, but if it hit the heart then there's no hope since the bullet will create TWO holes, back and front.

EDiT: Correction, there's still hope if you quickly called medical assistance XD
Old 2011-11-21, 17:27   Link #8769
Eratas123

@ Zero - Thanks, the quirks will play into Shadow later for segments focusing on her.

I'll just make the bullet hit him in the chest twice then. He already has a stomach wound so killing him won't be too hard if the pistol is of moderate strength.

Side note - Got some epitaphs (Shamelessly stolen from index)

Ichika - He who wields a piece of power that equates to God (God in this case refers to Shiro Kishi and Ichika's similarity to it)

Kyuukai - He who cleanses God and exorcises the devil (For his numerous heroics and saving people from death)

Irish - He who defies finality (His continued survival despite stacked odds makes it seem like he's cheating fate and death)

@ Blitz - How's Red Rain doing?
Old 2011-11-21, 17:41   Link #8770
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think I have one too

"There was a black rabbit, all alone, dancing a waltz. Now, this rabbit was in a trance. Will the Hopeful/ Snow Emperor be able to lead the dance, or will they both dance the tune of death"
-Shinonono Tabane

In this sense, Yuki doesn't only means Snow, but if written in different kanji, it can also means 'Hopeful', indicating Ichika's Idealism and his tendency of saving the girls out of their loneliness.
Old 2011-11-21, 18:06   Link #8771
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@ Blitz - How's Red Rain doing?
Already I have 3 bad ends thought up of. Although, I am not sure if I should start posting more or until somebody finishes teaching me how to use that visual novel maker thingy?

And I also want to finish the first fanart, which would serve as the cover page albeit I need somebody (Zero volunteered) who is proficient in tracing and colouring in photoshop. I can sketch my fanart in pencil, but tracing and colouring is NOT my cup of lemon tea.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 18:13   Link #8772
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mind if I recommend you for using pen-sized black marker (I think Stratospear used one)? Then brush all the sketchy pencil part with eraser. I used it and it's great for G-pen substitute, you don't need to trace it.

(Though I still use pencil for shadow)
Old 2011-11-21, 18:42   Link #8773
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Mind if I recommend you for using pen-sized black marker (I think Stratospear used one)? Then brush all the sketchy pencil part with eraser. I used it and it's great for G-pen substitute, you don't need to trace it.

(Though I still use pencil for shadow)
I guess that would work, guess it's time for me to hit the Pen shops. xD

Old 2011-11-21, 18:44   Link #8774
Eratas123

@ Zero - Irish's epitaph fits Yoshi as well. Both of them pretty much cheat death through sheer luck/coincidence and don't seem to care about their lives too much.

Side note - The epitaph is usually just a short phrase, it should be more like: "The snow emeperor who saves others from the tune of death"

Side note 2 - Does resistance to drugs equate resistance to alcohol as well?
Old 2011-11-21, 18:44   Link #8775
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I guess that would work, guess it's time for me to hit the Pen shops. xD
W-WAIT! First you have to scan the original, pencil sketch... you do not want marker ruined your sketch, really.

@Eras

No, they do not equate, Irish may be resistant to drunk effect, but due to his condition, his stomach will blow
Old 2011-11-21, 18:51   Link #8776
Eratas123

@ Blitz - Who's the POV character of Red Rain?

@ Zero - What do you mean "His stomach will blow?"
Old 2011-11-21, 18:55   Link #8777
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Irish' internal organ, just like the rest of his body, are weak due to the strain he received all the time. And Alcohol is dangerous for gastric condition.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:00   Link #8778
blitz1/2

Quote:
@ Blitz - Who's the POV character of Red Rain?

@ Zero - What do you mean "His stomach will blow?"
Arc 1- Jean, this is before the girls get sent off.

Arc 2- Lily (I might rename her to Lilia)

Arc 3 - MAY be Flandre, assuming one of the bad ends have not been reached.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2011-11-21 at 19:59.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:00   Link #8779
Eratas123

@ Zero - I didn't know that, thanks for telling me! (Though this kind of kills the drinkong draft between the four of them, maybe I'll just have Irish not drink during the segment)

Side note - What about externals? He has a high pain toleramce in Shadow, which isn't surpring since he receives a lot of injuries.

@ Jak - I'm reading chapter 5 now.

EDIT: @ Blitz - So all girls then? Be sure to make the dialogue appropriate then. Ot's hard to take a females POV sometimes.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:06   Link #8780
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Hi guys, what'd I miss?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest