AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-09-27, 08:43   Link #41
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
So was what the First Kazekage was asking for signing to the pact with the other villages too much? Your opinions on this?
Only somewhat. But, instead of money he should have asked for another Bijuu along with the land. As it is, Konoha had the Kyuubi and the other nations had two Bijuu each while Suna had only one, and when you add the fact that they lived in the most inhospitable area of their little world, Suna was getting the short end of the stick at the conference. So, his demands were not that far from what he should have received. Sadly, he was overzealous and came across as greedy rather than shrewd.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 09:26   Link #42
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Naruto and Sasuke has already surpasses Hashirama and Madara.
Old 2013-09-27, 10:34   Link #43
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
Naruto and Sasuke has already surpasses Hashirama and Madara.
until sasuke is able to bring down the sun onto narutoverse ... he's not up there with Madara yet
Old 2013-09-27, 11:53   Link #44
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I'm not so sure…some level of practice would be needed. as stated sasuke is fairly acclimated to juugo's chakra.
Naruto could convert his chakra to be compatible with the hundreds or maybe even thousands of ninja at the same time, i think if we add that ability to the picture then it won't be a problem.

Quote:
i subscribe to the idea that Hashirama killed himself, likely sometime after he killed madara.
I think that would be the worst thing that can happen, it's just lame. I don't see how could that make sense. Then its better if he had the same illness as Itachi

Quote:
the kage summit was a success as denoted by the story specifically ohnoki and his flashbacks…
Oops i forgot that one sentence, so that really makes it impossible that Hashirama died there.

Quote:
i imagine if there were a shinobi that killed hashrama, his/her name would be legendary…
With his insane level of power that was described multiple times until now he could have killed all these other 4 kages and their men. Him not uniting the world by force is only because of his dream. But of course we can't use logic here since the same way as Hashirama or Madara could have built a single military organization that rules the world and created peace it would be logical that the ninja who are so powerful would rule the world instead of being just the military that can be ordered around by these "feudal lords" who are just ordinary people. I mean they were killing each other in 3 world wars and plotted to secretly steal gifted children, keep monsters sealed in humans and even exprimented with those monsters, it would make sense that such people seized of the state/government and ruled the ordinary people.

Quote:
oh yeah, i dont think madara gained the rinnegan at any point before when we were told he did. at the end of his life....i think the story he told was all deciphered with just the EMS.
Well the idea is that even if he didn't gain it he could temporarily use it with the stolen senjutsu chakra from Hashirama. Similarily how Sasuke can have senjutsu susano by using Juugo's chakra. It's just a borrowed power that lasts for a few minutes or at most a few hours.
I mean how could he be so sure that he can execute his "infinite tsukiyomi" plan if he didn't have some preliminary results that he is indeed able to turn his eyes into rinnegan, and how could ha read the secret text, why would he challenge Hashirama to fight him if fighting Hashirama was meaningless for the big plan because he didn't want to rule konoha or the real world.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 12:31   Link #45
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Naruto could convert his chakra to be compatible with the hundreds or maybe even thousands of ninja at the same time, i think if we add that ability to the picture then it won't be a problem.
well naruto should just remove all the kurama chakra cloaks from the alliance member and give them all senjutsu cloaks and they should all wail on Juubito at the same time

Quote:
I think that would be the worst thing that can happen, it's just lame. I don't see how could that make sense. Then its better if he had the same illness as Itachi
perhaps…but the question remains, who killed the greatest ninja of all time? the story has given us quite a list of legendary/kage level players to die from suicide/sacrifice: tobirama, third hokage, third raikage, shisui, itachi, sakumo hatake, minato, jiraiya, young obito (lol)…i could see hashirama doing it especially since he was about to at madara's request
Old 2013-09-29, 00:23   Link #46
iBeast

Sasuke hasn't done shit int his war.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:38   Link #47
HasuMasu
*Artist

He sliced up some roots.
Old 2013-09-30, 17:53   Link #48
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
well naruto should just remove all the kurama chakra cloaks from the alliance member and give them all senjutsu cloaks and they should all wail on Juubito at the same time
Well you know how Kishi likes to tell us that Naruto and Sasuke have a special connection, so this would be another opportunity for him, if it turns out that he can give this senjutsu chakra only to Sasuke and moreover this very special type of chakra is needed to make rinnegan from EMS.

Quote:
perhaps…but the question remains, who killed the greatest ninja of all time?
Might be that nobody killed him, not all ninja die in battle. I think it would be more fitting if he died from another reason or Kishi simply would not tell us how he died. Or maybe he should tell us only to prevent the anime team or some movie team to come up with a terrible story about his death

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Sasuke hasn't done shit int his war.
Well if we don't count that he saved the world by bringing to the battlefield the 4 hokages and by bringing Orochi he also saved the 5 current kages, etc... then he really didn't do anything
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 19:40   Link #49
shalala

Quote:
Might be that nobody killed him, not all ninja die in battle. I think it would be more fitting if he died from another reason or Kishi simply would not tell us how he died. Or maybe he should tell us only to prevent the anime team or some movie team to come up with a terrible story about his death
He could have a weird death like eating something posion that he didn't know or mistaken it for something else but it was so obvious that the ingredient wasn't the one that he wanted.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 07:16   Link #50
james0246

The chapter 649 thread has been opened. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 09:35   Link #51
itachi-san314

Quote:
i think it's a mystery that demands an answer from kishi sooner or later. i just hope he didnt die of a broken heart, thinking madara was dead
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion