AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-01-16, 22:21   Link #41
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torco View Post
And yet, we humans were able to create this game, giving hope and touching each other's hearts.

yeah, yeah, its just a game. but it gave me all the feels.
That's where the "humanist" part of me comes in, admittedly later on in my life since this thread. Even with all the ugliness, I can still believe that humans are still capable of great things.

But wow, you're lucky I'm still around to respond to that, it's been almost two years!
=======

And looking at my own old post, now I kinda want to punch myself in the face for coming off as a pretentious boy who thinks he knows everything.

So while I have this chance, might as well clarify, I don't really know for sure how the situation regarding bully in Japan is since I only get to see them through mediums like these (which are prone to dramatization), so the scenario conjecture I made in that post is really just a conjecture, which truth value I don't know about. Perhaps it's nothing this severe or perhaps it's like how Polarpew pointed out that it might just be worse irl, I don't know.
Old 2014-01-02, 10:47   Link #42
SuperBlooper
Dynamic Member

Great game. A bit too many H-scenes for my liking, I would always be wishing for it to hurry up and get back to the story

Here's how I rate the three girls:

Aeka is the one I fell most in love with. Very emotional path.

Mizuki had the best H-scenes but her path wasn't as good as the other two.

Nekoko had the best path story-wise. I didn't really like her personality or H-scenes, though.
Old 2014-01-04, 14:15   Link #43
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBlooper View Post
Mizuki had the best H-scenes but her path wasn't as good as the other two.
Probably because she was the only one of the three who wasn't really a victim beyond her circumstances. Aeka is bullied and Nekoko has a severe addiction, but Mizuki is essentially an irresponsible teenager who went wild.

Unlike Nekoko who was physically dependent on those narcotics, Mizuki just did it for the thrill. She went off the wall and is more responsible for what happened to her than Aeka and Nekoko were for their situations, so it's natural that she would be the hardest to sympathize with.

However, that doesn't mean her story was without merit. I would say her story depicted what it's like to lose control just as well as Aeka's route displayed bullying or Nekoko's route described her drug addiction.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 09:42   Link #44
OminousFlare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
However, that doesn't mean her story was without merit. I would say her story depicted what it's like to lose control just as well as Aeka's route displayed bullying or Nekoko's route described her drug addiction.
Yeah, I'd say she lost control alright. Most of the encounters with her ended up more often having an H-scene happening than Aeka. xD Not that I'm complaining, of course... Though to be fair, I'm only up to the third 'Mizuki' sexual encounter in the game so far.

I only started playing this game since yesterday long after reading the many praises VN players gave the game, completing Aeka's route only a couple of hours ago, and I already felt that she's the best heroine in the game, though the unexplored Nekoko route might surprise me... She seems rather cute, for a nekomimi.

The stories so far are decent enough to entertain (nothing as good as Key or Type-Moon games, but most quality VNs can't compete with them anyway). I could see where all the appeal of the game comes from; though it's rather dramatized, the heavier aspects that deal with bullying and drug-abuse make for a rather mature game (well, more mature than its h-contents, that is). Also, the BGM, though repetitive at times, is quite soothing; it certainly befits a game titled "A Drug That Makes You Dream." The music reminds me of those relaxing ASMR videos.

Anyway, back to the game!