AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-03, 11:22   Link #15641
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
1000manga went when OM did, because they were just a sub-division. And guys, try to keep the names of any new places you find in PM's, as I don't want some random lurker to find the sites and then spread them, and have them meet the same fate as so many other sites...
I agree. Can't just go spreading the names of our sources in public all willy-nilly.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 11:39   Link #15642
Cio
Otaku

There is already sticky topic regarding these matter, right? And these problem has been told about 1-2 months ago. And if you are really a manga lover (or in this case, Rosario + Vampire fan) you won't be troubled finding the manga.

On topic, it is only a few days before chapter 33. I bet this chapter would be more action that talking, but seriously Moka's past has been too long if this chapter still have cliffhanger on the past. I hope this is the last chapter regarding Moka's past and then they are out and meet Akuha at present soon.
Old 2010-08-03, 11:49   Link #15643
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It only seems long because of the month-long wait in-between. If one were to read it all in one go, it probably wouldn't take even 20 minutes.

And I hope no one gets offended by some of us telling you to 'search for yourselves'. Think of it as a rite of passage, if you will - a way to 'prove yourself worthy' to 'Moka-san' ... or Mizore-chan, whichever you prefer...
Old 2010-08-03, 15:41   Link #15644
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
GOD HAS TO DAMN VIZ MEDIA NOW!!!!! They took away my Kurumu boobies...... *snifle* I'm so glad I still have the original japanese raw of volume 2 of the second season so I can see my bare boobied Kurumu.

----- So ends the rant of a fanservice fan -----
Old 2010-08-03, 15:49   Link #15645
Tachibana
タチバナ

What do you mean?
Old 2010-08-03, 16:34   Link #15646
GrrDraxin

They put a bra on the doppleganger dude when he exposed his/her breasts to Tsukune while Tsukune was ghouling out to stop his movements. You can't just put a bra on a guy that just turned into a girl. Clothes are not affected by such a power. And I bet the only reason he was wearing a school uniform when confronting the girls was because he took one off one of the other students they had already injured or killed.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:39   Link #15647
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lame, where did u get your copy?

As long as the story has its, gore, blood and ecchiness its alright with me, just as long as they dont take anything out, then ima be pissed... >_>

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-03 at 16:51.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:18   Link #15648
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
They put a bra on the doppleganger dude when he exposed his/her breasts to Tsukune while Tsukune was ghouling out to stop his movements. You can't just put a bra on a guy that just turned into a girl. Clothes are not affected by such a power. And I bet the only reason he was wearing a school uniform when confronting the girls was because he took one off one of the other students they had already injured or killed.
He switched clothes with Tsukune iirc
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 19:36   Link #15649
Trigunkyuubi

Quote:
I think the reason why they did this was to anger pervs like you. -_-
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 19:59   Link #15650
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
What? That was too bad

That's one of many scene that i looking for... LOL
Old 2010-08-03, 20:00   Link #15651
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Lame, where did u get your copy?

As long as the story has its, gore, blood and ecchiness its alright with me, just as long as they dont take anything out, then ima be pissed... >_>
I got it off Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
He switched clothes with Tsukune iirc
Actually he didn't, I looked for that as well, but when he took Tsukune's face, his clothes were unchanged, and it wasn't until the guy went out to meet the girls did his garb change. and since they already had other students in the cell there, there was plenty of uniforms to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
I think the reason why they did this was to anger pervs like you. -_-
Damn right they did!! I'm tempted to scan the page for the text and then edit it into the volume 2 raw that I have and then print it out and insert it into my book just so I have the only uncensored english hard-copy of the book. or demand they send that page uncensored in a PDF so I can take it to like a Kinko's or other printing place to have that page replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
What? That was too bad

That's one of many scene that i looking for... LOL
Same for me too.
Old 2010-08-03, 22:52   Link #15652
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*sigh* Viz did so well with Ranma 1/2 too, and that has loads more fanservice than R+V ever will... So no Kurumu unleashed? :sadfase: Our poor Kurumu - succubi in all the nine hells will be up in arms at this blatant censorship of one of their own...

Ageha: How DARE they cover my daughter's beautiful breasts like that!? Have they no shame!?

Kurumu: Ano Oka-chan, that actually was NOT me that time...

Ageha: I don't care! Young Tsukune-kun needs to see just what sort of body his pretty and willing young wife will offer him any time he desires! I should thank that doppleganger for flashing him for you!

Kurumu: Oka-chan!! Who's side are you on anyway!? Mou~!
Old 2010-08-04, 00:05   Link #15653
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
GOD HAS TO DAMN VIZ MEDIA NOW!!!!! They took away my Kurumu boobies...... *snifle* I'm so glad I still have the original japanese raw of volume 2 of the second season so I can see my bare boobied Kurumu.

----- So ends the rant of a fanservice fan -----
And the publishers are scratching their heads in the meantime wondering why we prefer scanlations

It's because they pull crap like this Don't even get me started on Abominable Snow Girl and Koko.... Snow Fairy is fairly acceptable. Wonder how they're gonna butcher Shinso?
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 01:00   Link #15654
khprincessh

HEY THANK U VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SITES, U ALL ARE SUCH A GREAT HELP! i think i feel a little better but onemanga was the B.O.M.B!
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 01:11   Link #15655
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Image time.

Spoiler for Thank You D.A.:
Phoenix6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 01:11   Link #15656
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Actually he didn't, I looked for that as well, but when he took Tsukune's face, his clothes were unchanged, and it wasn't until the guy went out to meet the girls did his garb change. and since they already had other students in the cell there, there was plenty of uniforms to choose from.
Nah, I'm pretty sure he did switch with Tsukune. Check out chapter 5 Season 2 more carefully. When the doppel-ganger went to meet the girls, you first see it on page 15. On the very next page, you can clearly tell Tsukune's clothes have already changed, so it's more likely that he switched clothes with Tsukune. It would also make sense that he does. Why switch clothes with another student whose sizes might not fit rather than with the very person he just copied? His clothes would most certainly fit.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 04:13   Link #15657
Tachibana
タチバナ

Need a colored Akasha pic (not the 1 in the spoiler but like my Sig)
Old 2010-08-04, 04:58   Link #15658
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kahlua is missing her nose.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 08:28   Link #15659
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_6000 View Post
Image time.

Spoiler for Thank You D.A.:
Maybe it's just me, but that panel of Akasha, just taken by itself, could sound like she's coming on to Aqua

Speaking of who I'd love to see a color image of her in the dress she has on in the flashback.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 08:35   Link #15660
Tachibana
タチバナ

That would be awsome

Well, i could always re-upload this Akasha pic i have as my Sig, if some1 wants to color that (i have a much larger version, but the pic i got from DA), if anyone would want to color it

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire