AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 336
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 20.00%
081 - 090: Great... 0 0%
071 - 080: Very Good... 1 20.00%
061 - 070: Good... 2 40.00%
051 - 060: Average... 1 20.00%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-23, 09:54   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 336 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Pursue Kageroza! Technological Development Department, Infiltration! - 影狼佐を追え!技術開発局、潜入! ~ Kageroza o oe! Gijutsukaihatsu Kyoku, sennyū!

Next episode:

The Developer of the Modified Souls - 改造魂魄の開発者 ~ Kaizō konpaku no kaihatsusha.

Old 2011-08-23, 09:58   Link #2
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

mr hat and clogs is in his stealthy clothes!
Old 2011-08-23, 10:50   Link #3
ookamigirl

Hope next one will have more action.
Spoiler for story:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-08-23, 15:12   Link #4
Maxtro

Not a bad episode.

More of a setup for things to come.

Omake was great, Kon in a huge cat body with his tiny head
Old 2011-08-23, 16:29   Link #5
gaboratamer

So now Ichigo's inner hollow is unestable?
i hope we get to see the full hollow once again, because i love him
Old 2011-08-23, 17:30   Link #6
Tenza-Zangetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboratamer View Post
So now Ichigo's inner hollow is unestable?
i hope we get to see the full hollow once again, because i love him
cant have enough of hollow ichigo, even if its filler
Old 2011-08-23, 20:34   Link #7
sayde

Ehh...Yoruichi and the rest of the Captains should've came a little late. It would've been interesting to see Aizen's only real rival take on several captains at once. Oh well. On another note, I'm a little confused as to why Ichigo's hollow powers could go out of control. I thought the results of his jinzen training (having come to fully accept his hollow side) would've prevented him from ever losing control again. So I'm rather confused as to why unstable spiritual energy alone would cause him to lose control. I wasn't under the impression that the stability of his spiritual energy had anything to do with that TBH.

In any case, I wonder if the anime team can use this whole thing as an excuse to somehow make Ichigo use his perfect hollowfication form without going berserk in the process. Considering how the anime team has taken certain creative liberties (I would've never expected) throughout this arc, I can't help but entertain the possibility. It might also make for a very nice power-up to beat the big-bad if we have to settle for something that isn't FGT.

On a final note, it's cool to see Nel get some attention in this weeks ED. Because god knows Kubo failed to give her any whatsoever soon after she got KO'd by Noi. Even during the aftermath of the war, her and her fraccion couldn't get the least bit of screen/panel time for the sake of some closure. At the very least they deserved someone to mention they're names. I mean would it have taken so much effort for Orihime or Ichigo to ask how they're doing? And these were supposed to be some of the good guys! Wtf Kubo!? It's sad really. Hell, even Yami and his dog got some closure.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-08-23 at 20:51.
Old 2011-08-24, 01:44   Link #8
kobun

How does ichigo have hallow powers? i swear the last arch he purged all his hollow powers, in order to get his last power up to beat aizen.. did they just forget that part?
Old 2011-08-24, 02:28   Link #9
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i suppose urahara wasn't done purging his hollow powers from that soul candy. and ichigo's hollow powers should have still lingered along with his shinigami ones when they were both fading. he did use his hollow mask a couple of times against kageroza early on.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-08-24, 10:02   Link #10
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobun View Post
How does ichigo have hallow powers? i swear the last arch he purged all his hollow powers, in order to get his last power up to beat aizen.. did they just forget that part?
He didn't really purge of himself of his hollow powers though. During his training, both sides of his powers merged together and by the end of it all, Ichigo came to accept those powers fully. In doing so, he managed to gain greater power. It's especially confusing though if you go by his appearance since his final bankai form didn't make any references to the hollow-half of his power. It simply looked like his bankai form got an upgrade making it look he wasn't using his hollow powers at all.
Old 2011-08-24, 14:42   Link #11
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

While Ichigo may now have reiatsu, that's not much good when he doesn't have Zangetsu - he's pretty much limited to whatever he gets from his hollow and his bare fists (although the latter were good enough to take out the VCs of 1st, 2nd and 3rd squads post-Sokyoku)
Old 2011-08-29, 01:06   Link #12
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Ehh...Yoruichi and the rest of the Captains should've came a little late. It would've been interesting to see Aizen's only real rival take on several captains at once. Oh well. On another note, I'm a little confused as to why Ichigo's hollow powers could go out of control. I thought the results of his jinzen training (having come to fully accept his hollow side) would've prevented him from ever losing control again. So I'm rather confused as to why unstable spiritual energy alone would cause him to lose control. I wasn't under the impression that the stability of his spiritual energy had anything to do with that TBH.
It's probably due to the trauma caused from using FGT, plus the events of him straining himself w/ fluctuating energy and finally using the last bit of it.
Closed Thread