AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-27, 02:33   Link #21
DoomRavager

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
The control surfaces may not be the issue since it depends on how the control OS handles the control surfaces i.e. the level of automation.

You going override the anime statement?
Override? It doesn't contradict the anime's statement, it backs it up. They said that the Japanese TSFs don't handle like other TSFs, and they don't. It's pretty much stated outright that Yuuya isn't using the fine control systems properly, which is giving him issues when handling his machine. Because the machines he's worked on for ages don't have gigantic forearm knife sheaths and giant antennae on the sensor masts that have to be used for proper aerodynamic control.

Yes, TSFs are not all that automated when it comes to fine movement control, perhaps excused by the fact that a lot of the movement control is done by heuristic indirect thought control pattern analysis as opposed to purely physical levers and buttons giving the pilot more direct control over the movements their TSF makes, and the later introduced operating system revision makes use of increased automation to take some of the burden off the pilot, among other things.

And we're really, really dragging off topic here.

Last edited by DoomRavager; 2012-07-27 at 02:43.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:43   Link #22
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
Override? It doesn't contradict the anime's statement, it backs it up. They said that the Japanese TSFs don't handle like other TSFs, and they don't.
It contradicts the following statement

Quote:
For example even though they're upgrading the engines and integrating lessons learned from the Active Eagle, they're still keeping the whole supplementary mechanical aerodynamic control surfaces thing that Yuuya was having issues figuring out how to use, and which is also used on other non-Japanese TSFs like the Typhoon.
Why bring in "non-Japanese TSFs like the Typhoon" when "non-Japanese TSFs like the Typhoon" handles differently from Japanese TSFs?

Quote:
And we're really, really dragging off topic here.
It's almost a role play for Yuuya's POV vs Yui's POV.

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 03:42.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:44   Link #23
DoomRavager

Quote:
Why bring in "non-Japanese TSFs like the Typhoon" when "non-Japanese TSFs like the Typhoon" handles differently from Japanese TSFs?
EF-2000 Typhoon doesn't have the shitty thrust to weight issues that the Japanese TSFs do, it's capable of powering around on thrusters which the Fubuki and Shiranui can't. Same would go for the Rafale, being a Typhoon ripoff.

So it does handle differently from Japanese TSFs, even if it brings in the sensor mast, shoulder vanes and forearm blades as control surfaces to boost maneuverability like the Japanese do. There's no contradiction. I just mentioned the Typhoon off-hand to make the (entirely superfluous, I'll admit) point that these things aren't an exclusively Japanese design feature, it's pretty much unimportant.

Last edited by DoomRavager; 2012-07-27 at 03:00.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:45   Link #24
Slick_rick

Quote:
If USN stayed with the Wildcats not upgrade to Hellcats (and other improved US fighters), it might be a very-long war i.e. a machine that is uncompetitive.
The debate isn't about the need to upgrade but the particulars of how to upgrade. I assume the hellcats and wildcats shared more similarity than they did with the Japanese Zero's in design and philosophy of operation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
He's had all of what, two days with the Fubuki? And you're expecting that to override the habits of years?

Also note his comments prior to the anti-BETA exercise, where he makes the determination to master the Fubuki. He's trying, but he's got a few years of muscle memory and habits he needs to unlearn, which takes time.

That said I agree he has an attitude problem, and Yui was right to call him out on it. She didn't have to resort to race baiting, however.
Like I said, I don't think it has much to do with habit. He's an ace he should have the skill necessary to make a relatively smooth transfer. Sure I expect some small problems but at the level he appears to be having is more do to his own rigidity and quite simply, his own bigotry. If she's race baiting its only because she sees the kind of person he is.

Also a boast about being able to master any TSF isn't the same thing as being willing to do what is necessary to master a specific TSF.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:02   Link #25
encia

Quote:
EF-2000 Typhoon doesn't have the shitty thrust to weight issues that the Japanese TSFs do, it's capable of powering around on thrusters which the Fubuki and Shiranui can't. Same would go for the Rafale, being a Typhoon ripoff.

So it does handle differently from Japanese TSFs, even if it brings in the sensor mast, shoulder vanes and forearm blades as control surfaces to boost maneuverability like the Japanese do. There's no contradiction. I just mentioned the Typhoon off-hand to make the (entirely superfluous, I'll admit) point that these things aren't an exclusively Japanese design feature, it's pretty much unimportant.
Yuuya's point was the unbalance ratio between manuverability bias vs weak engine power for Fubuki.

From your information, Euro TSFs seems to have balanced manuverability vs engine power (higher rated) ratios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
The debate isn't about the need to upgrade but the particulars of how to upgrade.
Well, "the need to upgrade" is already covered by Japan's XFJ project existance.

Quote:
I assume the hellcats and wildcats shared more similarity than they did with the Japanese Zero's in design and philosophy of operation.
Both Japanese Zero and WildCats has similar engine class, but the Zero is not loaded with WildCat's relatively heavy armor and self-sealing fuel tanks.

"Wildcat was outperformed by the faster and more nimble 331 mph (533 km/h) Mitsubishi A6M Zero".

"It was not until 1943 that more advanced naval fighters capable of taking on the Zero on more even terms, the F6F Hellcat and F4U Corsair"

F6F Hellcat still carries relatively heavy armor and self-sealing fuel tanks. Later Zeros also includes some armor+self-sealing fuel tanks and uprated engines, but they are late for WWII. If the war continued, both US and Japan might end-up with similar fighters (pre-Jet fighters).

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 03:43.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:41   Link #26
Slick_rick

Quote:
Both Japanese Zero and WildCats has similar engine class, but the Zero is not loaded with WildCat's relatively heavy armor and self-sealing fuel tanks.

"Wildcat was outperformed by the faster and more nimble 331 mph (533 km/h) Mitsubishi A6M Zero".

"It was not until 1943 that more advanced naval fighters capable of taking on the Zero on more even terms, the F6F Hellcat and F4U Corsair"

F6F Hellcat still carries relatively heavy armor and self-sealing fuel tanks. Later Zeros also includes some armor and uprated engines, but they are late for WWII.
Well, you technically never answered the question nor do I understand the general point of your statements. The ability of the Hellcat to later outperform the Zero has nothing to do with its similarity or dissimilarity to the Zero.

While the Zero was lightweight and more aerodynamic design which allowed it to out turn and outmaneuver the F4F, Wildcat, did have superior armor and was able to take more damage. The Zero was also an primary attack, long range fighter while the Wildcat had a much shorter range. "The F6F Hellcat was designed to enhance the favorable aspects of the F4F while having a much higher top speed and greater range, allowing it to outperform the Zero." So I think its safe to assume while improvement were made they didn't scrape the basic design and philosophy behind their own planes in order to achieve dominance.

While tactics also might have been changed and adapted I don't think they suddenly became Japanese in their mentality towards certainly strategies or design characteristics they favored either. The idea that as we "improve" we become more similar isn't true. We might adjust to compensate for a weakness any enemy is exploiting but generally you continue to improve on the things you do well more so than the things you aren't good at.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:49   Link #27
encia

Quote:
Well, you technically never answered the question nor do I understand the general point of your statements. The ability of the Hellcat to later outperform the Zero has nothing to do with its similarity or dissimilarity to the Zero.

While the Zero was lightweight and more aerodynamic design which allowed it to out turn and outmaneuver the F4F, Wildcat, did have superior armor and was able to take more damage. The Zero was also an primary attack, long range fighter while the Wildcat had a much shorter range. "The F6F Hellcat was designed to enhance the favorable aspects of the F4F while having a much higher top speed and greater range, allowing it to outperform the Zero." So I think its safe to assume while improvement were made they didn't scrape the basic design and philosophy behind their own planes in order to achieve dominance.
Yuuya's point was the unbalance ratio between manuverability bias vs weak engine power for Fubuki, hence the Zero example.

Note that Hellcats has superior high speed turn rates over the Zeros.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:55   Link #28
Slick_rick

Quote:
Yuuya's point was the unbalance ratio between manuverability bias vs weak engine power for Fubuki.

Note that Hellcats has superior high speed turn rates over the Zeros.
I think I answer this 3 or 4 post ago but again while this might be true, this is not the same as completely dismissing the machine. This flaw, as you would call it, isn't ultimately what is stopping him from piloting the machine at an acceptable level. It's only an excuse for him to mock the machine and complain.
Old 2012-07-27, 06:45   Link #29
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Like a software beta tester, Yuuya's test pilot job is to criticise the hardware.

PS; I expect my beta software testers to atleast test the boundaries.

Culturally, Yuuya is not Japanese and Yuuya doesn't have 100 percent Japanese race.

Yuuya is an American. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans

"Americans, or American people, are the citizens of the United States of America. The country is home to people of different national origins. As a result, Americans do not equate their nationality with ethnicity, but with citizenship"

On Yuuya/Yui subject, Yuuyu *scanned* Yui's body from bottom to top during EP3's inital meeting.
No that isn't Yuuya's job. The machine is already outdated and has a test model for a new series being rolled out which he will be expected to pilot. Yuuya's job to to learn how to pilot a Japanese TSF just like the rest of his team can so that he can actually test what he's supposed to be testing.

This was Yui getting Yuuya's feet wet since he has no idea how to use a Japanese TSF despite knowing he's expected to be ready when the test unit arrives. Had she not given him that task to learn he wouldn't have bothered and would have made even more of a mess when he gets in the new unit.

So again, Yuuya needs to start doing his job and stop whining since that wont suddenly allow him to pilot a Japanese TSF.
Old 2012-07-27, 07:39   Link #30
SABER60069

If they wanted a pilot who can pilot Japanese TSF so much why don't they just get a Japanese pilot?

I find it ridiculous they would call in an American pilot tell him to pilot a Japanese TSF and then say he sucks cause he can't and you're saying he is supposed to suck it all up?
Old 2012-07-27, 07:52   Link #31
Destined_Fate

Because they want Yuuya to pilot the "TEST" model as an outsider to get another take on it since he has extensive training when it comes to simulation work. They aren't going to improve the training model that he was useing which as been in production for years so him pointing its faults in meaningless since he's only it it so he can learn to pilot a Japanese TSF so he can give a non-bias review of the Test Model and what improvements it could use.

Yuuya has shown that he's extremely bias and if they just put him in the test model(without him understanding the Japanese style) he would disregard anything good about it(which is not what the Japanese want to hear nor the UN) and demand that it be changed into an all American TSF with nothing Japanese in it. Which is stupid since the Japanese Models have already proven just as effective, if not more effective, than the American Models.

From my time in Boot Camp I can honestly say that yes, Yuuya needs to suck it up and do what is expected of him. He didn't tell Yui that he wouldn't follow his orders and told Yui that he has no issue with her, a lie, which means that whatever he gets coming for him is his own fault.
Old 2012-07-27, 08:38   Link #32
dmaxzero

mmm my question was more simpler than these 2 last pages.

Anyway, my problem with Yui is that, even though she has real battle experience (like seeing all her friends dying, eated, etc etc... cause thats seems what in muvluv alt. universe is called battle experience) is that she tries to force "her" ideas to Yuuya, why? i dont have a clue. Because he is Japanese? because he has a moderate talent (nothing great so far in that dept) at piloting? She treats the excersices as games and I do wonder what the hell is she doing there then, instead of being with her OP takemizuchi in the front lines... makes no sense and piss me off. The obvious answer is that she is following orders... but still, kind of incoherent in my eyes, and all her claims are not backed up by real skill... maybe in ep 5 that will change, but still, these 4 chapters left me scratching my head with her, and so far, I dont like her.

Yuuya on the other part has his identity problem, which I am guessing is part of the plot to be resolved. Maybe I would have liked more a colder character, like someone that shield himself of that by being indiferent. Anyway, I hope it gets more interesting from now on.

The whole mecha disccusion does not back up the dialogues between the chars, is secondary. Yuuya`s opinion on the jap mech is merely a dialogue device and I doubt it will have a real impact on anything at all.
Old 2012-07-27, 09:29   Link #33
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
No that isn't Yuuya's job. The machine is already outdated and has a test model for a new series being rolled out which he will be expected to pilot.
At EP04's time period, all on-the-field Japanese TSF handles like the Fubuki unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP4
Yui: But the Fubuki's no more difficult to control than any other Imperial Japanese TDF
Stella: Japanese TSFs don't handle like other ones.

Quote:
Yuuya's job to to learn how to pilot a Japanese TSF just like the rest of his team can so that he can actually test what he's supposed to be testing.
What's the point of training yet another pilot with yet another Japanese TSF doctrine?

Might as well bring in an actual Japanese TSF pilot.

Did Japanese runout of male Japanese TSF pilots?

One of the reasons for Yuuyu's inclusion in Project Prominence is

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP03,Stella
He was the test pilot for the Raptor.

Quote:
This was Yui getting Yuuya's feet wet since he has no idea how to use a Japanese TSF despite knowing he's expected to be ready when the test unit arrives. Had she not given him that task to learn he wouldn't have bothered and would have made even more of a mess when he gets in the new unit.

So again, Yuuya needs to start doing his job and stop whining since that wont suddenly allow him to pilot a Japanese TSF.
Again, what's the point of training yet another pilot with yet another Japanese TSF doctrine?

Quote:
Which is stupid since the Japanese Models have already proven just as effective, if not more effective, than the American Models.
In EP02, Japan has to use the naval bombardment after the BETA overrun the Command post/Arashiysma Supply Base and Kyoto. They are very effective... at failing...

Japan might as well build land crawling naval warships with proper naval guns i.e. install some naval guns on this hovercraft.

Or modify NASA's Crawler-transporter with proper naval guns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawler-transporter

How could you say "the Japanese Models have already proven just as effective, if not more effective, than the American Models" when anime haven't shown this?

Angrypokstick 's info on F22 > Rafale > Type 94 http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...90#post4274790

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 11:24.
Old 2012-07-27, 10:37   Link #34
DoomRavager

Quote:
At EP04's time period, all on-the-field Japanese TSF handles like the Fubuki unit.

What's the point of training yet another pilot with yet another Japanese TSF doctrine?

Might as well bring in an actual Japanese TSF pilot.

Did Japanese runout of male Japanese TSF pilots?

One of the reasons for Yuuyu's inclusion in Project Prominence is

Again, what's the point of training yet another pilot with yet another Japanese TSF doctrine?

In EP02, Japan has to use the naval bombardment after the BETA overrun the Command post/Arashiysma Supply Base and Kyoto. They are very effective... at failing...

How could you say "the Japanese Models have already proven just as effective, if not more effective, than the American Models" when anime haven't shown this?
Part of why they sent Yuuya over was for political/symbolic reasons (Japanese-American, it looks good symbolically even if it's dumb/meaningless in a practical sense and average humans are kinda big on appearances over substance), on top of the fact that his superiors at Nevada wanted him out of the way after he went and socked a teammate and an opportunity presented itself. They decided he had sufficient credentials based on his combat record, apparently nobody bothered to check his compatibility with outdated foreign designs.

And there's far more examples of TSF deployment outside of the anime whereby the Japanese TSFs get the job done just fine, but that's getting into game event description territory. I don't think I have to dwell on how inane and narrow-viewed it is to accuse the Japanese designs in general of being good at failing from the loss of Kyoto alone, the holes in reasoning speak for themselves. With that said, Japanese TSFs do generally work just fine as long as the pilot is competent, the main issue is they're just falling well behind other countries in terms of how up to date the technology used in their construction is, which is the primary cause of the performance gap, not their design philosophy. And no, not all Japanese on-the-field TSFs handle like the Fubuki, just the ones that were developed domestically by Japan i.e. the Type-94 Shiranui et al. The F-4J Gekishin and F-15J Kagerou, being licensed manufactured American TSFs, don't.

And why shove naval guns on a bigass land crawler when you have masses of perfectly good standard land-based artillery to use?

Last edited by DoomRavager; 2012-07-27 at 11:08.
Old 2012-07-27, 11:02   Link #35
shaga
ヒスイ刈り取り機

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
mmm my question was more simpler than these 2 last pages.

Anyway, my problem with Yui is that, even though she has real battle experience (like seeing all her friends dying, eated, etc etc... cause thats seems what in muvluv alt. universe is called battle experience) is that she tries to force "her" ideas to Yuuya, why? i dont have a clue. Because he is Japanese? because he has a moderate talent (nothing great so far in that dept) at piloting? She treats the excersices as games and I do wonder what the hell is she doing there then, instead of being with her OP takemizuchi in the front lines... makes no sense and piss me off. The obvious answer is that she is following orders... but still, kind of incoherent in my eyes, and all her claims are not backed up by real skill... maybe in ep 5 that will change, but still, these 4 chapters left me scratching my head with her, and so far, I dont like her.

Yuuya on the other part has his identity problem, which I am guessing is part of the plot to be resolved. Maybe I would have liked more a colder character, like someone that shield himself of that by being indiferent. Anyway, I hope it gets more interesting from now on.

The whole mecha disccusion does not back up the dialogues between the chars, is secondary. Yuuya`s opinion on the jap mech is merely a dialogue device and I doubt it will have a real impact on anything at all.
act highly is the greatest enemy before beta
as we know most of yui teamate died because let her guard off
one point from yui which yuuya dont have now

she want yuuya for paying more attention, not so confident, and dont act reckless in real combat since yuuya still dont have lot experience in real combat
she dont want the same thing happened again right

about force yui ideas ?
after know her past as a member of imperial army and trained by them she must respect japan more

maybe she just want to say "you are japanese, you must be proud about it, dont embrassing it with your bad attitude..or..maybe you dont like became japanese??"

she said it without know what yuuya think about japan, (like he wont became japanese) made it like she force her ideal. but still, maybe she said it because she know how much hatred yuuya have with japan, people always see him as japanese first

so basicly i think she just want to protect her country...?
Old 2012-07-27, 11:08   Link #36
encia

Quote:
And there's far more examples of TSF deployment outside of the anime whereby the Japanese TSFs get the job done just fine, but that's getting into game event description territory.
Depends on the time period i.e. the anime is still working on the upgrades.

Spoiler for According to wiki, Type-89/F-15J Kagerou:

Type-82 Zuikaku is also based on F-4J and Yui's father has helped with it's development (EP01) i.e. includes Japanese modifications for improved close range combat.

The close combat focus seems to be similar to Type 97 Fubuki.

The quote for
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP4
Yui: But the Fubuki's no more difficult to control than any other Imperial Japanese TDF
still holds true.

Quote:
And why shove naval guns on a bigass land crawler when you have masses of perfectly good standard land-based artillery to use?
NASA's Crawler-transporter is already similar to the German Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster tank. German Landkreuzer is a mobile version of Schwerer Gustav artillery piece.

Alternatively, TSFs could move and manage TSF scaled artillery pieces.

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 11:34.
Old 2012-07-27, 11:17   Link #37
DoomRavager

Quote:
Depends on the time period i.e. the anime is still working on the upgrades.
No it doesn't. None of the examples I could name even involve the Shiranui Nigata that the anime's working on, which doesn't enter active service until 2004, a time period that's only briefly touched upon by existing material.

And those close-combat upgrades to the F-15J are reinforcements to the airframe, software mods and alterations to the weapons rack, while the design overhaul to make the Zuikaku was primarily to make the thing less of a heavy fatass. They don't involve shoving on the kind of extra control surfaces that the Fubuki and Shiranui make use of, and the main thruster engines are completely different, so they don't handle the same. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Bottom line, the "Japanese TSFs" that handle differently that they're referring to are primarily referring to TSFs developed domestically by Japan, not anything and everything Japan happens to field. It's commented at one point in the game that the F-4J Gekishin handles like a hefty unresponsive donkey compared to the twitchy Type-97 Fubuki (paraphrasing). They can make the frame lighter and stronger for better maneuverability and better close combat ability, but at the end of the day they aren't forced to stick in and make use of all those extra flaps and fins that the Fubuki and Shiranui do, hence they handle differently. And the Fubuki and Shiranui are what Yuuya has to get used to if he's going to fly the Shiranui Nigata.

Quote:
NASA's Crawler-transporter is already similar to the German Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster tank. German Landkreuzer is a mobile version of Schwerer Gustav artillery piece.

Alternatively, TSFs could move and manage TSF scaled artillery pieces.
Again. Why invest in unwieldy giant monster tanks and huge TSF-scaled artillery pieces when instead you could have large masses of smaller, easier to manage standard arty to back up the TSFs doing their TSF thing. The bigger the number of shells you pump out, the more are going to get through to the ground instead of being vaporized by laser fire.

Last edited by DoomRavager; 2012-07-27 at 11:39.
Old 2012-07-27, 11:44   Link #38
encia

Quote:
And those close-combat upgrades to the F-15J are just reinforcements to the airframe, software mods and alterations to the weapons rack,
And drive system.

Quote:
while the design overhaul to make the Zuikaku was primarily to make the thing less of a heavy fatass. They don't involve shoving on the kind of extra control surfaces that the Fubuki and Shiranui make use of, and the main thruster engines are completely different, so they don't handle the same. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Bottom line, the "Japanese TSFs" that handle differently that they're referring to are primarily referring to TSFs developed domestically by Japan, not anything and everything Japan happens to field. It's commented at one point in the game that the F-4J Gekishin handles like a hefty unresponsive donkey compared to the twitchy Type-97 Fubuki (paraphrasing). They can make the frame lighter and stronger for better maneuverability and better close combat ability, but at the end of the day they aren't forced to stick in and make use of all those extra flaps and fins that the Fubuki and Shiranui do, hence they don't handle the same.
I don't know why you mentioned Type-77/F-4J Gekishin within the anime's context i.e. the Defence of Kyoto e.g. Type-82/F-4J Kai Zuikaku, Type-97 Fubuki , Type-94 Shiranui (Mk.1-C).

Refer to Ep02 (starting from 13:52)'s Type-94 Shiranui's results (15:07, on-foot based fighting?).

Quote:
Again. Why invest in unwieldy giant monster tanks and huge TSF-scaled artillery pieces when instead you could have large masses of smaller, easier to manage standard arty to back up the TSFs doing their TSF thing. The bigger the number of shells you pump out, the more are going to get through to the ground instead of being vaporized by laser fire.
Naval guns seems to work fine.

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 12:33.
Old 2012-07-27, 11:50   Link #39
DoomRavager

Yes, naval barrages work when you fire them in sufficient number. Same with land-based artillery. The more the merrier. For the resources you'd need to build and maintain your proposed megatank, you could build and maintain much more standard artillery that can pump out more shells per minute and hence kill more BETA per minute than said crawler, which would also be much more mobile. And you need a pretty big number for some real effect against large BETA hordes especially if there are lasers in the area to defend against shell bombardment. That's one area where the anime's episode 2 dropped the ball, they failed to demonstrate the lasers' effective anti-artillery defense which was made pretty clear at several points in game.

And this isn't even remotely Yuuya Bridges related anymore.
Old 2012-07-27, 12:09   Link #40
encia

Quote:
Yes, naval barrages work when you fire them in sufficient number. Same with land-based artillery. The more the merrier. For the resources you'd need to build and maintain your proposed megatank, you could build and maintain much more standard artillery that can pump out more shells per minute and hence kill more BETA per minute than said crawler, which would also be much more mobile. And you need a pretty big number for some real effect against large BETA hordes especially if there are lasers in the area to defend against shell bombardment. That's one area where the anime's episode 2 dropped the ball, they failed to demonstrate the lasers' effective anti-artillery defense which was made pretty clear at several points in game.

And this isn't even remotely Yuuya Bridges related anymore.
My point was bring naval level firepower closer to the frontlines with anime's context.

As for Yuuya Bridges...

The context for

quotes was made within the anime's context e.g. the Defence of Kyoto, Type-82/F-4J Kai Zuikaku, Type-97 Fubuki , Type-94 Shiranui (Mk.1-C).

The focus is with the current Japanese TSFs as shown in EP02 e.g. Type-97 Fubuki , Type-94 Shiranui (Mk.1-C).

The anime is still working on the upgrades for Type-94 Shiranui.

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-27 at 12:40.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters