AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 16:12   Link #21
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Eventhough that event was seen in the common route, the reason for it was only explained in the Satsuki route.
My memories of her route is a little fuzzy but from what i still remember, it had something to do with that it started that at one time Yuuki got kissed by Hazuki (not sure if she was drunk or not). I think that this kiss was the start that caused them to have somewhat feelings for eachother (so much that Hazuki even confessed to him in Satsuki's route).

I am pretty sure that others can fill in the rest of the details , but i will reread Satsuki's story later today (i am still busy with a trial version of a new game) for a more definite answer
ok...the way he hugged her i tought she was something like an adoptive mother or the like..i hope the anime will explain something more thank you for the answer
Old 2012-07-26, 17:15   Link #22
hyl
reading #hikaributts

After globally glossing over Satsuki's route, i can safely say that the hugging was Hazuki's way of showing her feeling for Yuuki.
edit:
Oh, you thought that there was something else going on?

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-26 at 17:27.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 03:23   Link #23
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ok...the way he hugged her i tought she was something like an adoptive mother or the like..i hope the anime will explain something more thank you for the answer
Although that's conceptually sweet the fact that she's 23 and him probably 17, even though this is a work of fiction is a small gap (hence the possibility of dating isn't too unusual). That or Oojima's mom is uh still alive (if not maybe that thought makes more sense).

However since you don't see the mom and since you see Oojima wanting a destined one (GF), as far as pure anime watching goes, thinking of this possibility of adoptive mom is not far fetched at all.

As I've stated before while Isara's route is unlikely, the components of the route are certainly presentable, and I would go as far as saying its necessary to further justify the campaign running (or at least Isara supporting him).

The bullying looks like the manga. Although not a laughing matter I'm like uh ok so they'll censor flashes with light beams but they do animate it taken off. Though a bit necessary to display discomfort.

I do want to ask though: early on in the game I recall there was a "Satsuki enters the club room" event, did the anime bypass that? (or rather they did it differently but I distinctly recall Satsuki had been in the club room against it). Like you had split screens of Chisato and Satsuki confronting one another face to face (there was also one of the Shinonome sisters).

... And thus the idea that this could go Satsuki's route may very well be more possible because the current context is more supportive and not like clash with the enemy sort of thing (unless Satsuki enters the club room later? Seems too out of order by then). From what I read here they inputted early Satsuki events which I have no idea of.

(... Or just make Moheji the common enemy instead lol).

So far so good. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Side note: can someone explain the ep 5 preview. Normally that Mifuyu hand movement in front of her stomach would be of pregnancy status but uh ....

For a one cour this seems reasonable but I feel something will seem to go fast.

Did anyone else notice that Oojima didn't call Sarue and Monnezuka monkeys until this recent episode?

And on a random note Oojima looked REALLY happy during the initial club meeting? I mean wow what a happy face! I suddenly can't remember a VN protagonist with this much girl liking power at a reasonable pace.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 03:52   Link #24
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post

As I've stated before while Isara's route is unlikely, the components of the route are certainly presentable, and I would go as far as saying its necessary to further justify the campaign running (or at least Isara supporting him).。

Spoiler for Isara:

Quote:
I do want to ask though: early on in the game I recall there was a "Satsuki enters the club room" event, did the anime bypass that? (or rather they did it differently but I distinctly recall Satsuki had been in the club room against it). Like you had split screens of Chisato and Satsuki confronting one another face to face (there was also one of the Shinonome sisters).
The anime has completely skipped the personal inspection of the clubs, because it immediately went for the disbandng of clubs and budget cuts.

Quote:
... And thus the idea that this could go Satsuki's route may very well be more possible because the current context is more supportive and not like clash with the enemy sort of thing (unless Satsuki enters the club room later? Seems too out of order by then). From what I read here they inputted early Satsuki events which I have no idea of.
It is possible that they could go for Satsuki, but i have some doubts now after rereading Satsuki's story a little for answering yesterday's question.
Spoiler for Satsuki:

Quote:
Side note: can someone explain the ep 5 preview. Normally that Mifuyu hand movement in front of her stomach would be of pregnancy status but uh ....
Spoiler for Mifuyu:

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that Oojima didn't call Sarue and Monnezuka monkeys until this recent episode?
It never mattered that they were called "Saru" or not, because it was never actually used in the VN in a way that would effect the plot. So i don't mind that the anime has entirely skipped on calling them monkeys before

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-27 at 04:07. Reason: typo
Old 2012-07-27, 08:34   Link #25
lolmeh

i started watching the anime, and it peaked my interest.
It seems each girl has their own plot, but since i cant read japanese or be patient with the anime, Can someone summarize each route for each heroines?
lolmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 11:08   Link #26
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Spoiler for Isara:
Spoiler for comment:

Quote:
The anime has completely skipped the personal inspection of the clubs, because it immediately went for the disbandng of clubs and budget cuts.
The inspection scene was not really important to the story anyways. Therefore, it was fine that they chose to omit it. However I do hope they include Satsuki's future visits which are important character developments for her.

Spoiler for about Satsuki's route:

Quote:
It never mattered that they were called "Saru" or not, because it was never actually used in the VN in a way that would effect the plot. So i don't mind that the anime has entirely skipped on calling them monkeys before
While that is true, it really helps in understanding what kind of personalities those two have. Although the jumping over the table in episode 4 explained that pretty darn well visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmeh View Post
i started watching the anime, and it peaked my interest.
It seems each girl has their own plot, but since i cant read japanese or be patient with the anime, Can someone summarize each route for each heroines?
I COULD summarize Isara's route for you but I'm not sure how much I could say here. But what I can do is repeat what others have said/hinted into my own words to make it easier to see. I'm going to leave out the ending btw. I personally find that would be telling too much.

Spoiler for a little bit about Isara's route:

Spoiler for a little bit about Satsuki's route:

Last edited by Snuffle; 2012-07-27 at 12:04.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 13:35   Link #27
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Spoiler for comment:
Spoiler for isara:
Old 2012-07-27, 16:24   Link #28
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Spoiler for a little bit about Satsuki's route:
Ugh... why do they always do this to the childhood friend?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 16:38   Link #29
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Satsuki route:

Spoiler for Chisato:
Old 2012-07-27, 16:45   Link #30
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Spoiler for Satsuki:
Are you referring to the anime? If you are...
Spoiler for satsuki:

Quote:
Spoiler for Chisato:
Spoiler for chisato:
Old 2012-07-27, 16:50   Link #31
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Are you referring to the anime? If you are...
Spoiler for satsuki:
Spoiler for Satsuki:
Old 2012-07-27, 16:53   Link #32
Snuffle
likes cute things

Spoiler for reply to hyl:
Old 2012-07-27, 17:46   Link #33
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Spoiler for Chisato:

Spoiler for Satsuki - heavy route final spoiler:
Old 2012-07-27, 18:11   Link #34
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for mifuyu:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-27 at 18:44. Reason: edit rephrase
Old 2012-07-27, 20:49   Link #35
amoirsp

Spoiler on Isara route

Spoiler:

Like I said before, at least inputting the discrimination component of Isara's route was a smart move because it can justify further incentives and issues for later.

Snuffle, regarding Satsuki's route ... wait nevermind I never ran that so I wouldn't know. All I was going to say that
Spoiler:

As a joke, I'm curious:
Spoiler:

I'm quite amused how literally going any route will spawn a different conclusion or turn of events despite similarities (say Chisato and Isara, where certain common events overlapped). Seems like the discussion so far all has merits for going one route or another, but likewise a similar number of weaknesses also spew.

Is it possible a certain combination route thing may spawn for the anime? One where they mitigate momentum issues created in game routes and yet somehow mix key points seen in different routes to get something overall positive? This would mesh with the election theme more and yet, well, I don't know.

There's no question that certain key features/components in each route will be featured somewhere or addressed/hinted.

Spoiler:

I lost my train of thought, though I never even factored Michiru or Mifuyu's routes so I'm blindsighting myself.

It does feel like combination inputs, and so far the parts being used reasonably are the ones that mesh well enough with the current situation.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 19:19   Link #36
Dissix
What the Fudge Nuggets

Does this game have an english translation?
Dissix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 19:32   Link #37
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Not that i know off.
Old 2012-07-29, 13:42   Link #38
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Snuffle, regarding Satsuki's route ... wait nevermind I never ran that so I wouldn't know. All I was going to say that
Spoiler:

As a joke, I'm curious:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for reply to both spoilers:
Old 2012-07-29, 15:29   Link #39
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Satsuki:
Old 2012-07-29, 17:00   Link #40
Snuffle