AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-23, 06:03   Link #901
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Im kinda wanting to go back to the lighthearted days.

Spoiler for ch36:
From what i can tell you about the shirai thing is that
Spoiler:
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 08:20   Link #902
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i just tried to read the first few chapter, damn these kids are pretty disturbing.
is the "plot" advancing anywhere later on? and more importantly is the hot blond female teacher ever going to managed to go out with the main guy?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 08:28   Link #903
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Im kinda wanting to go back to the lighthearted days.

Why did Shirai slap Aoki though?
Because she had to agree to go to a marriage interview in order to talk to her dad to help out Aoki, and then Aoki gets out and acts the way does... Or something...
Old 2008-04-23, 08:33   Link #904
ale_NN
Minion

ch 36

i raged at Rin...

KNJ is getting better and better, thats all.

we need a good end! (Aoki+Houin, Rin adopted by them).
ale_NN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 09:53   Link #905
ZODDGUTS

Eh I prefer Shirai with Aoki she deserves to be loved!

Oh Reiji needs to freaking die dude is fucked up.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:19   Link #906
Joachim
et tu, brute?

i am a little messed in the head, but after reading this, i want aoki x rin even more, aoki can wait until rin is older , old enough to be married or whatever he wanted to do with her lol
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 12:01   Link #907
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think Reiji is going to die eventually... I just feel it, its the only way for Rin to break free from him... or he magically realizes what he's doing is wrong on nearly a million accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
i just tried to read the first few chapter, damn these kids are pretty disturbing.
is the "plot" advancing anywhere later on? and more importantly is the hot blond female teacher ever going to managed to go out with the main guy?

All I have to say is... this series is not going to be what you might be thinking. Lots of controversy and it definately receives the pedobear seal of approval. lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 17:09   Link #908
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Oh my holy hell of a chapter

Everything happened so suddenly, it's hard to digest it all.

What happened between Shirai and Aoki in my opinion was because of what Aoki said. Not so much as slagging off the board of education but what Shirai felt about Aoki's personality. Those comments were made horribly out of character, and not a character which Shirai respects him for (as shown in her own thought bubbles). It came to her as a shock that Aoki has changed for the worse - hence the slap.

But leaving that, I am still having a hard time taking in what happened between Rin and Aoki. Rin actually told the guy that she will marry Aoki...this has to be one of the biggest twist that I didn't even imagine. It is just as she said, she feels that she has to pay the debt because Reiji has taking care of her for so long. He has spent time, effort and money to raise Rin so she feels that it is only natural to love him...but it is really love?

I can't help but feel that Rin is somewhat pitying Reiji. She even tells Aoki that Reiji has noone other than herself. I suppose she loves him enough to not want to leave him to live a lonely life, but her true love still lies with Aoki.

The scene was an absolute emotional jerker, I also can't believe (okey, well I can) that Rin will get Aoki arrested if he does anything to get Reiji into trouble.

This is such a moral dilemma. Don't forget, Rin is still a small child, yet she is already thinking like an adult. Wow...marriage...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 18:12   Link #909
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

So a kid knows how to french kiss . Damn Reiji is teaching Rin pretty well . Poor Aoki even a child has more experience than him. lol. o_O. I've been reading the past pages and looks like this fatherly love crap of Aoki is thrown out of the window now. It's a love triangle between 2 adult men and a kid. God; wtf is up w/ those guys mind. Well; Aoki can still redeem himself since he hasn't yet done that much. But Reiji; seriously is really fucked up in the head. I hope he just leaves one day; find a normal girl for him; a live a happy life.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 18:42   Link #910
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
I've been reading the past pages and looks like this fatherly love crap of Aoki is thrown out of the window now. It's a love triangle between 2 adult men and a kid. God; wtf is up w/ those guys mind. Well; Aoki can still redeem himself since he hasn't yet done that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Is Aoki really starting to be true with his feelings?

What are you talking about? Aoki isn't actually romantically interested in Rin; that kiss was something Rin surprised him with on her own, and no, he wasn't proposing to a grade schooler, he was just calling Rin out on her sudden switch to saying she wanted to marry Renji. Aoki still just wants to save Rin from all the evil/pedo adults.

He does need to redeem himself to Shiro, though.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2008-04-23 at 20:38.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 19:43   Link #911
Dark Wing

wow...I mean just wow...

Is Aoki really starting to be true with his feelings?

Will Rin really stay and marry Reiji?

How will Shiro and Houin who both seem to feel for Aoki play into all this?

Also what will Mimi and Kuro say when or if Rin breaks the news to them?

Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter and I should point out that Rin seems to have tears in her eyes on the last page. It seems that even though she decided to stick with Reiji shes still have feelings for Aoki...
Old 2008-04-24, 00:21   Link #912
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post

What are you talking about? Aoki isn't actually romantically interested in Rin; that kiss was something Rin surprised him with on her own, and no, he wasn't proposing to a grade schooler, he was just calling Rin out on her sudden switch to saying she wanted to marry Renji. Aoki still just wants to save Rin from all the evil/pedo adults.

I sense denial :P
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 01:02   Link #913
Inanimated_object
Live, Love & Learn.

This just keeps getting more interesting with every new chapter....

Spoiler for about chp.36:

Also:
Spoiler for say what?:

The only thing that kills me is the long wait for the next release, it seem so far away..... but good stuff sure takes it’s time.

Last edited by Inanimated_object; 2008-04-24 at 01:03. Reason: '
Inanimated_object is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 02:45   Link #914
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post

Your right Rin surprised him with the sudden kiss so it wasn't him doing the kissing. Also the "I thought you said you wanted to marry me!" line was something he (Aoki) just said to stop Rin from doing that with Reiji it should be quite obvious he doesn't want to marry Rin.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 02:58   Link #915
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think Reiji is going to die eventually... I just feel it, its the only way for Rin to break free from him... or he magically realizes what he's doing is wrong on nearly a million accounts.

All I have to say is... this series is not going to be what you might be thinking. Lots of controversy and it definately receives the pedobear seal of approval. lol
i know posted after reading the first few chapters, and if the manga stayed the same as it was in the first 4 chapter for more than 10 chapter it would have just been brainless and not warrant a 40+ page thread. some drama was bound to happen and i sure wasnt dissappointed in reguard of drama.

i keept reading a little more, i like how this manga touch some interresting subject without taking any detour, and the blurry border between love/affection/parental-love is crossed without any second though.

each child has a different story, in a way rin makes me think of a darker version of yuzu from aishiteruze baby.

it s a good read.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:05   Link #916
sumowow

Page 20 was quite possibly one of the most captivating pages in the chapter, it even caught rin by surprise. Things are definately coming down to drama instead of the usual panty shots and comedy we all know. I hope Usa and Kuro play more of a role in the next chapter, and i really hope Aoki can patch things up with Shirai.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:05   Link #917
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

@Inanimated_object
Another great post my friend, well The ninja replace technique has been mastered by rin-chan. It seems the pedo-bear is pan-sexual, lol.

Spoiler for My thoughts:
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:47   Link #918
Goodwin999

I must have missed it the first time reading through this but can anyone tell me what the pedo bear is about?

Does anyone know when ch37 comes out
Goodwin999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:58   Link #919
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwin999 View Post
I must have missed it the first time reading through this but can anyone tell me what the pedo bear is about?
If you mean you don't recognize pedo bear, google "pedobear". If you mean that specific bear, it's a stuffed animal, that's what it's about. Rin used it for a naughty phone-image some time ago, and now Renji's getting intimate with it, too.
Old 2008-04-24, 20:42   Link #920
GammaRed

Reiji can not move on

Untill Rin leaves him, he can not move on and mature in to a healthy adult. The simple fact that he is trying to recreate Rin's mother Aki, shows that he is stuck in a mental loop.

He needs to lose everything befor he can begin to live again. Unfortainly, no one can see this, and with Rin thinking that she has to stay with him, she is only going to make the problem worse.

Reiji has always had something to keep him afloat, something to hang on to, someone to suport him. He needs to let go of these things, and learn to swim himself. I am sure that once he learns this. He could become a healthy adult.

I know its been a while since I have chimed in. but I have been lurking here. *waves to the other regs*

anyway, thats how I see it.
GammaRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen