AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-02-23, 02:37   Link #23341
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

@ Raiser:

Brilliant stuff. I'm considering writing some ViCia myself in the near future. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to see the dentist due to having exposed myself to so much sugary sweetness.

The omake was priceless.

--EDIT--

Page claim for cougars!
OZ7UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 10:20   Link #23342
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Between being unable to determine my identity as a writer, pissing people off because of it, and writing a horrible mid term, it's been a pretty shitty couple of days.

Well, here's some ViCia.

Spoiler for With You:

Spoiler for Notes:
Awwwww, cute situation is cute. It makes sense that Lutecia would get flustered in a crowd and disoriented, since she's spent so much time with only a small group of people or by herself. Vivio coming to her rescue was extremely sweet, and I liked how at the end Yuuno decided to bet on a third option and then took a picture of them without them even realizing it.

The omake is just priceless. Absolutely priceless. Megane, you vixen. "... How do you feel about older women?"

In other news, more weirdness from FF.net. I currently have 4 reviews for the first chapter of Long Distance Goodbye, and according to the order I got them DC reviewed the fic before Dezo did.... yet I got Dezo's review last night, and only just got DC's review this morning. Weird.
Old 2010-02-23, 18:46   Link #23343
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
AlternativeS 1 AlternativeS 2 AlternativeS 3a AlternativeS 3b AlternativeS 4 AlternativeS 5 AlternativeS 6 AlternativeS 7

Spoiler for 8-1 to 8-6:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 8-7:
Spoiler for AlternativeS 8-8:

Okay, one more part posted, and then the rest of the story will be psoted all at once. I need to swap a bit and make a chapter 9 in teh part Ialready have written, so hopefully this won't take too long. ^_^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 19:38   Link #23344
Mae
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Mae Send a message via MSN to Mae
@Raiser: I really liked it! I enjoyed the shout out to Yuuno/Fate by Vivio. I find that pairing pretty cute too. Also loved the mention of Lutecia shouting/laughing from the rooftop in the omake XD. Great job :3!

@Satashi: I am still worried about Alicia for some reason... And Jail for going down so easily... Eep. My favourite line from this installment issss:

Fate swallowed and looked at the group, seeing desperation in Erio's eyes, along with the fierce determination to protect those next to him, even if it meant killing her to do so.

Erio is such a cute lil' hero~ Protecting his girls :3
Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 23:09   Link #23345
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Well I've already gone and posted With You to FF.net with an extended author's note at the end.
Old 2010-02-24, 10:07   Link #23346
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Well I've already gone and posted With You to FF.net with an extended author's note at the end.
Heh, I like being nice to you. ^^

Seriously though, Raiser, thanks a lot for this. I've enjoyed it a lot, and it's really very sweet of you.
Old 2010-02-24, 10:22   Link #23347
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Heh, I like being nice to you. ^^

Seriously though, Raiser, thanks a lot for this. I've enjoyed it a lot, and it's really very sweet of you.
Aw, you're makin' me blush.

But yeah, I don't ship ViCia and I don't like yuri in general, yet I have no problem writing it since it's for you. Of course this hasn't been a painful experience so it's not like I'm not enjoying it.

Goes for anyone I like. If, say, Nanya asked me to write a Hayate/Vita fic for him I'd do it even though it's one of the few pairings I'm actively opposed to. Some one requested I write a lemon for them, and the stuff they wanted in it actually made me feel queezy just thinking about it, but I toughed it out and wrote it all the same.

So basically if you're nice to me, you gain your own personal slave
Old 2010-02-24, 10:49   Link #23348
Tabasco

Late to the party as usual, but I'll throw in my praises too. Megane's comment was cute, of course, but I also liked some of the little moments between the two girls. Lutecia being happier if Vivio taught her springs to mind.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 19:21   Link #23349
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Okay....

I'm back...momentarily....but I was wondering if anyone wants me to continue my Momoko/Shiro fic.

Here is chapter 1:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5721406/1/Cross_My_Heart
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 19:25   Link #23350
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Okay....

I'm back...momentarily....but I was wondering if anyone wants me to continue my Momoko/Shiro fic.

Here is chapter 1:

I do! I left a review and everything
Old 2010-02-24, 20:56   Link #23351
Nijiru

@Raiser: Cute. That's all I can really say. Midterms have killed my brain. I'll try to give something better when I can think again.
Old 2010-02-24, 20:59   Link #23352
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Okay....

Here is chapter 1:

I'd love for you to continue it!

Speaking of fanfics, next chapter of Shadowfire is up and running: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5301936/14/
Old 2010-02-24, 22:46   Link #23353
sniperk
Overgrown Kid

Yeah, I kinda messed up last chapter, because it didn't really stated that this was supposed to be a multichapter fic. :shrugs:

Anyway, finished this right now, but I'm having a headache of colossal amplitude so, if you spot any errors, typos, etc, please let me know. (not that it would be any better without the Headache, but I like to at least think that it would)

DECISIONS

Chapter 1

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

To wrap things up, posted Chapter 1 on FF.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774003/1/

Edit: edited the formatting. It was terrible. -.-"

Last edited by sniperk; 2010-02-25 at 18:16.
sniperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 09:53   Link #23354
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
I'm considering writing some ViCia myself in the near future.
If you decide to write any ViCia in the near future, I definitely won't be complaining about it. I'd love to see how you write it.
Old 2010-02-25, 10:26   Link #23355
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

How about you, RB? You up for giving Vivio/Yuuno a shot? My birthday is less than a month away, you know. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I think you could do it quite well.

@sniperk: I'll read the new part of your fic later when I have more time.
Old 2010-02-25, 10:30   Link #23356
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
How about you, RB? You up for giving Vivio/Yuuno a shot? My birthday is less than a month away, you know. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I think you could do it quite well.
Birthday present, eh? If you have any ideas for Vivio/Yuuno, feel free to throw them my way. At the moment, I currently have no clue how to write about the pairing, much less an idea that I can build off of in order to make it work. I'm sure I'll figure out something, though.
Old 2010-02-25, 10:53   Link #23357
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

If it's birthday presents anything that uses a male character as the main one, regardless of pairing, would be great.

Hm... How about Vivio going to work full time at the library after she graduates. After continually working together with her, Yuuno is horrified to find himself becoming attracted to her. Good chance for you to play up the angst as he attempts to supress/deny his feelings, avoiding her, redirecting his desires to something else, etc. Freudian defense mechanisms are great for angst! All this would lead up to Vivio confronting him about his strange behaviour.
Old 2010-02-25, 10:54   Link #23358
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, I have a vague idea of some one-sided Yuuno/Vivio on Vivio's side, though it depends on how I play it since that's a little too close to your original series for my liking... I'll have to tweak it a bit and see what I can come up with, it's a start in the right direction at least.
Old 2010-02-25, 11:04   Link #23359
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Sounds good. One sided works too, as you know how adorable I think young girls crushing on older guys is
Old 2010-02-25, 13:51   Link #23360
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Sounds good. One sided works too, as you know how adorable I think young girls crushing on older guys is
I'll see what I can come up with. I have nothing to do tonight except for my shift at work, so I might try to get it up later on when I get back to my dorm. If not, there's always the weekend; I don't have homework, for once.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha