AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-19, 07:44   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning! How is everyone doing? Reading from the episode title it seems the effervescent Aizen-sama will be stepping on a few more all-talk no-walk bunnies. I had the chance to speed-watch last week's episode in about seven minutes, and the most striking line was Hitsugaya's. It was a beautiful sight to behold as he set himself up for Aizen-sama. I relished it so much when Aizen-sama brings in Hinamori in the topic. As Peter would say, "Bam! Right in the kisser." Hitsugaya's expression was priceless. Naturally, I'm looking forward to this episode since it promises on an extension to Aizen-sama's exploit with Hitsugaya in the mix.

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!

Last edited by monir; 2010-10-19 at 08:12.
Old 2010-10-19, 07:55   Link #2
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Naturally, I'm looking forward to this episode since it promises on an extension to Aizen-sama's exploit with Hitsugaya in the mix.
Just a mere "extension" would be putting it lightly. lol
I couldn't wait to see this episode. So I watched it earlier this morning. I wish the art and animation had been better for such an action packed episode. But overall, I'm glad I finally got to see this animated.

Ichigo's discussion with Aizen during next eps preview was lulz worthy and the omake was just plain f***ed up (in a good way).

PS: This episode covers 3 whole chapters in ~16 minutes.
Old 2010-10-19, 08:12   Link #3
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Damn Aizen really is a true monster. The guy is just too damn powerful. You know Ichigo it might have helped if you gave them your input a slightly bit sooner. Seriously what's the point of that guy not being tricked by the illusions if he's so damn slow in informing everyone about them?

I'm starting to think that bringing Inoue would have been a much better plan. Unohana is good at what she does, but damn even she is going to be overwhelmed by this. This is just bad. No matter how flashy the injuries no one will die if they can get Inoue out there pretty quickly. Of course it'll be tough for everyone to survive those injuries.

Really have to focus on the emotional hits during these episodes. Since the whole fight against Aizen has been pretty boring due to how overpowered he is. Guy could probably survive the sun going supernova.
Old 2010-10-19, 08:38   Link #4
Pa1n

Second Best Episode in Bleach after 'Ihcigo full Holow' ep.

*Next Ep will be epic too! Yamamoto VS Aizen!!!

*I hope Aizen have Hollowfication as well , if he have , I guess he'll use it VS Yamamoto.

*One problem here , is why not ALL the captains use their bankai to fight full power , or
VIzards putting their mask?! I'm sure not all them used the mask more than 3 mins.. and they are not that stupid.

*Why AIzen Doesn't KILL ( cut the head off? like Claymore :P ) any of them? Mayb he wants to keep them alive so they'll see Their Commander Yamamoto , their hope , gone , and also their Tramp Card - Ihcigo fail?

Last edited by Pa1n; 2010-10-19 at 08:55.
Old 2010-10-19, 08:52   Link #5
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Momo sounded very scared. It made me feel bad, good VAing is good
Old 2010-10-19, 08:59   Link #6
Ichiban Hayai

The pacing of the episode was great. A lot of people got seriously injured, in particularly bloody ways.

But the plot, or should I say plotholes...
Too much talk about Aizen's powers without his zampaktou and guess what, he has to use it after all to save his A**.

The whole scene of Aizen's death was so predictable it was annoying.
And why not witness a tragic death just once e.g ===>>> Soi Fon stabs Aizen with Suzumebachi... Oh no, it's Momo instead! Insant death my dear Momo .

Oh well, the action was good, Ichigo's line was great and the next eps preview is the BEST.
Old 2010-10-19, 09:09   Link #7
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Just a point to mention to the people who are no doubt gonna ask why Ichigo didn't warn them that they were fighting Momo instead of Aizen, since he isn't affected by the illusion.

If you remember, Aizen's sword makes you see, hear, feel, etc anything you want, so for all we know Ichigo WAS telling them to stop.

Aizen just made it so that they couldn't hear him- and the reason he didn't rush in was because, well, he has one good shot to prepare for...

Imagine if the whole time Aizen had made it so that they thought Ichigo was Aizen and disguised himself as Ichigo? There trump card would be... trumped.
Old 2010-10-19, 09:11   Link #8
Pa1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
he has to use it after all to save his A**.
are you BAKA? He didn't save his ass, his ass is very safe. , This was a brilliant plan by Aizen , the Aizen's taking stabs-hits-face emotion-and Death. oh yea and ofcoruse his death was predictable , but it was his brilliant plan and a very nice one.
Old 2010-10-19, 09:15   Link #9
Arxisz

Haha wow Aizen is on a rampage!
And he's doing it all with his "just as planned" face.
is Aizen seriously badass or what?
Old 2010-10-19, 09:54   Link #10
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa1n View Post
are you BAKA? He didn't save his ass, his ass is very safe. , This was a brilliant plan by Aizen , the Aizen's taking stabs-hits-face emotion-and Death. oh yea and ofcoruse his death was predictable , but it was his brilliant plan and a very nice one.
*agrees*. Aizen using KS less to do with escaping a desperate situation and more to do with seizing the perfect opportunity to screw with his opponents (especially Hitsugaya). I mean to even be able to swap locations with Hinamori given the situation, means Aizen not only had enough time to simply avoid the oncoming attack if he so desired, but he then had a relatively large amount of time left over to completely swap locations with Hinamori before the attack finally connected.

Although I do wish the anime could've clarified exactly when and how he performed the body swap. Because there's still plenty of details surrounding it that are rather unclear. I mean as far as I know, Kawarimi no Jutsu-like techniques doesn't exist in Bleach. So without a confirmed body swapping technique, I suppose we have to believe Aizen to be so incredibly fast that he could fly down to where Hinamori is, carry her back up to his previous position, before flying back down to where Hinamori initially was (all before Hitsugaya could land his attack)--which sounds insane.
Old 2010-10-19, 10:15   Link #11
Ishe

Quote:
I suppose we have to believe Aizen to be so incredibly fast that he could fly down to where Hinamori is, carry her back up to his previous position, before flying back down to where Hinamori initially was (all before Hitsugaya could land his attack)--which sounds insane.
No, we just have to assume he started using kyokasuigetsu long enough before that event to have swapped places with her. As he said: "When did you think that I was not using kyokasuigetsu?" He could have been using it the entire battle.
Old 2010-10-19, 10:33   Link #12
sayde

^^That's unlikely. KS only has the ability to affect the senses. It can't do something like completely overpower someones reiatsu and negate the affects of Soifon's shikai as a result. Aizen himself had to be the one do that. So Aizen was definitely fighting up until that specific point.
Old 2010-10-19, 10:58   Link #13
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

^ Again, KS can make anyone believe what they are seeing, hearing, touching, etc

but otherwise, very awesome ep.
Toshiro gets 'split up', at least they showed that sort of thing this time, unlike when a certain snaggle tooth should've been sliced in two
Old 2010-10-19, 10:59   Link #14
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

It would be awesome if, in the next episode, you had Yamamoto fighting Aizen, being utterly kerbstomped (like everyone else), then Ukitake (or Unohana) stepping up and 1 hit KO-ing Aizen then going back to the fallen people and handing around big bags of confectionery.

*edit* Also, does anyone know what the music was when Aizen was annihilating everyone at the very end (disarming Shiro-chan, etc.)?
Old 2010-10-19, 11:04   Link #15
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
The pacing of the episode was great. A lot of people got seriously injured, in particularly bloody ways.

But the plot, or should I say plotholes...
Too much talk about Aizen's powers without his zampaktou and guess what, he has to use it after all to save his A**.

The whole scene of Aizen's death was so predictable it was annoying.
And why not witness a tragic death just once e.g ===>>> Soi Fon stabs Aizen with Suzumebachi... Oh no, it's Momo instead! Insant death my dear Momo .

Oh well, the action was good, Ichigo's line was great and the next eps preview is the BEST.
aizen: "since when did you start thinking i wasn't using kyoka suigetsu?"

'nuff said

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-19, 11:08   Link #16
Andrelol

Best Bleach episode ever.

But it was kind of kind of obvious. We know that, from the beginning, Aizen was using that illusion thing; Just the stupid shinigamis didn't notice that. Ichigo was also stupid... Why he didn't stoped the fight? He wasn't being affected by the illusion.

But even with that flaws, it still was awesome see Aizen killing (or not) everyone.

Last edited by Andrelol; 2010-10-20 at 05:55.
Old 2010-10-19, 12:02   Link #17
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
^ Again, KS can make anyone believe what they are seeing, hearing, touching, etc
Then that would make Kubo's efforts of creating, demonstrating, and explaining a counter to Nigeki Kessatsu all for nothing. Because lets face it; We'd have no way of proving whether or not Aizen's explanation was the truth, or a lie to support an elaborate and completely unnecessary illusion. Why would Kubo even bother to go through the trouble? Especially when it would've just been easier on Kubo and (more plausible to the viewer) to skip all that and to use KS to give everyone the illusion of Soifon's attack simply missing it's mark instead.

But feel free to believe what you want. I suppose there's really no definite way to prove things one way or the other. It's clear Kubo had Aizen make that statement ("when did you start thinking i wasn't using kyoka suigetsu?") in order to get out of explaining exactly when and how KS was used throughout the fight up until that point. Because it's a statement that opens up a near infinite number of possibilities to consider. In other words, not even Kubo has any idea of exactly how and when Aizen made the body swap. So instead of dealing with the issue, he allows viewers enough room to try and come up with their own conclusions instead. That said, I'm still willing to bet he at least intended for the details regarding Nigeki Kessatsu's counter to be legit as oppose to being a complete lie.
Old 2010-10-19, 12:12   Link #18
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

This episode was everything I hoped it would be and the next episode should be promising as well

and lolz Aizen using his ability on Yamma's VC
Old 2010-10-19, 12:29   Link #19
medigo

well when it comes Soi Fons twohit kill
I simply assumed Aizen just blocked the tip of her shikai with his reiatsu, so it never even made second contact
Old 2010-10-19, 12:44   Link #20
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa1n View Post
are you BAKA?
English, do you speak it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura5000 View Post
Just a point to mention to the people who are no doubt gonna ask why Ichigo didn't warn them that they were fighting Momo instead of Aizen, since he isn't affected by the illusion.

If you remember, Aizen's sword makes you see, hear, feel, etc anything you want, so for all we know Ichigo WAS telling them to stop.

Aizen just made it so that they couldn't hear him- and the reason he didn't rush in was because, well, he has one good shot to prepare for...

Imagine if the whole time Aizen had made it so that they thought Ichigo was Aizen and disguised himself as Ichigo? There trump card would be... trumped.
And then he just stands around and let's Hinamori (probably) be killed by Soifon's shikai and stabbed several times Also Aizen probably has teleportations skills as he can either swap locations with Hinamori just before he is "killed" or made her move around as fast as himself.
Closed Thread