AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-08-20, 21:50   Link #21
Spark

Well, ever since I was a kid I've wanted to make a band and put out a cd. Ya know, influence someone's life or something.. I think that'd be cool. Like Mae said in their Everglow album - "thanks for letting us be the soundtrack to your life". I think that'd be really awesome to be the soundtrack to someone's life, if only for a short time. So yeah, that's been my dream for a very, very long time and I'm only just starting to realize it. I hope with all my heart that someday it'll actually happen. That would be amazing. =]
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 21:58   Link #22
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
I can honestly say that over the course of my life I'm going to accomplish nearly all of my childhood dreams. For that reason, I won't list them, because I don't really consider them to be dreams.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 11:03   Link #23
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
My childhood dream was to grow up to be happy. I think it's working out pretty well.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 11:14   Link #24
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

This is going to sound like bullcrap but when I was in primary school I always said I would love to be a garbage man (Maybe I thought the garbage truck was a transformer and would be my best friend....I'm not sure) It is all I wanted to be when I was a kid up until secondary school, then I got a computer and the garbage man dream went in the rubbish...
Old 2012-12-06, 13:33   Link #25
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

For some reason, becoming a superhero and saving the world from an alien invasion isn't something I see myself doing in the near future.
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 14:40   Link #26
Soverence

My dream was to make as many people happy as possible, I would like to think that I am being successful in it and I hope I continue to be successful in it. Its hard to tell sometimes if you are actually making someone happy or if they are just faking it though.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:53   Link #27
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

my childhood dream, is my dream! Make a Rock'n band, and become a rock star in which our sole goal is to make people happy, and reach out too peoples hearts through music and charisma.(*´▽`*)
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:56   Link #28
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
My Childhood dream is to become an artist or an animator. Make a comic or an animated movie.. and marry an 18 years old wife when I reach 30....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 14:55   Link #29
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I wanted to be a "genetic physicist" as a young child. Not that I understood what they actually did - but that's the term my mom told me would best describe a job where I could mutate myself into a superhero like Spiderman. I loved the 90's Spiderman and the fake science in that show (neogenics, they called it) was a big component of my "dream."

I then moved on to wanting to be a computer programmer/designer/web owner of some sort around the time I first signed up for this site (end of childhood - early teens). A very vague dream in which I would somehow create games and be rich...

Nowadays I work in property development and real estate and I spent my college years as a personal trainer, none of which are even remotely related to these dreams. I still have a keen interest in evolutionary biology which I think can be traced to the Spiderman days.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 15:02   Link #30
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Sorry if I offend anyone, but my childhood dream was to be God. I thought that if I were God, I could have everything. At that age, I had yet to comprehend the abstract concept of God, but it was just that most people around me kept telling me that God can grant this, God can grant that, God can punish, forgive, etc,etc. So I thought God was awesome and I wanted to be like Him.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 17:23   Link #31
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
This is really awkward but when I was a kid I wanted to be a hero of justice. Rescue people, meet a cute girl, fall in love, and have a happy family with that person similar to the anime heroes.
Old 2012-12-13, 17:28   Link #32
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

I had a dream to be a scientist but gave up on it when I realized it didn't really interest me.

Later on, I had a dream to be a novelist/author. I had picked up a book and admired the main character and how well it was written by the author. He amazed me and got me reading more and more till I desired to be an author. From then to now, I'm still striving to become an author.

Never Give Up On Your Dreams!
Old 2013-01-14, 18:28   Link #33
Radioactive Beta
Tenshi Clone 10

As a child I always wanted to go to space and when I came back become rich then buy everything I want and just sit back in relax the rest of my life. Of course I don't want to go to space anymore I prefer to work in to medical field now.
Old 2013-01-14, 22:40   Link #34
Miraluka
Banned

To have my own happy family like mine is .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:06   Link #35
Fahd
* >/dev/null

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Sorry if I offend anyone, but my childhood dream was to be God. I thought that if I were God, I could have everything. At that age, I had yet to comprehend the abstract concept of God, but it was just that most people around me kept telling me that God can grant this, God can grant that, God can punish, forgive, etc,etc. So I thought God was awesome and I wanted to be like Him.
That's probably one of the funniest things I've read this week . I can see how that kind of logic would appeal to a child. The comedy movie Bruce Almighty covers some of the problems of trying to run the world .

Anyway, my childhood dream was to become an astronaut. Then I came to realize that astronauts spend most of their time ground-side. Then I thought about astrophysics, but staying up at night to take stellar readings didn't appeal to me either. So finally I ended up in physics .
Fahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 00:28   Link #36
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
This is why you're awesome and I like you.
Old 2013-01-16, 02:04   Link #37
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

To conquer the world with giant robot

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 12:42   Link #38
Solafighter
Hige

To become a fighter pilot. I became an airliner pilot, tough.
Old 2013-01-17, 23:47   Link #39
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

I don't recall having a major childhood dream like becoming a fire fighter or astronaut or anything that would be big/life changing; however, I do remember always telling myself that when I earned money, I would buy as much candy I could ever want and all the pokemon cards. To this day, bits of candy do me some service, but I don't even take a second look at candy (doesn't catch my eye at the store at all). I never bought pokemon cards, ever. I ended shelling out loads of money on YGO cards though haha.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 08:14   Link #40
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

An astronaut. Then I realised that the country I live in is too small for any space mission.

Now with everyone else interested in pop-garbage and society no longer respect engineers or pay them enough, I switched to the boring industry of finance.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote