AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 33 27.97%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 30.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 16.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 9.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 6.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-11, 12:49   Link #121
glyph

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Oh, person. You are going to be so disappointed....

If you think we hung ourselves, or somesuch... nah, we are still only chatting after watching the livestream. Tak is away at work, as are others. They´ll be here later.

And so far we are all agreed that this was the final fake-out misunderstanding. The big question for us now is, will Kawamori do a tragic ending ( K-Drama ) or a normal one. Disagreements are if and how Sheryl will survive. Almost nobody can see a Alto X Ranka ending, barring a time-jump a few years forward.
I agree, except I don't think this is quite the _final_ fakeout.
Old 2008-09-11, 12:49   Link #122
Seifall

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Oh, person. You are going to be so disappointed....

If you think we hung ourselves, or somesuch... nah, we are still only chatting after watching the livestream. Tak is away at work, as are others. They´ll be here later.

And so far we are all agreed that this was the final fake-out misunderstanding. The big question for us now is, will Kawamori do a tragic ending ( K-Drama ) or a normal one. Disagreements are if and how Sheryl will survive. Almost nobody can see a Alto X Ranka ending, barring a time-jump a few years forward.

Let me ask you a question, did they kiss , worst had sex ? I don't think i will be disappointed. It's really funny to see how people don't want to accept the truth.. Alto who clearly showed he loved Ranka , the final fake out ?
Old 2008-09-11, 12:52   Link #123
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
but it seems that Sherl will be the savior songstress this time... as per Macross rules that means she can not win the love triangle
Why do you say that? Does Ranka not give off the feeling of helping out the fleet, anymore? That was her whole raison d'etre, no?

@Seifall: Was it actually stated that nothing happened last episode, or simply not commented?

Old 2008-09-11, 12:56   Link #124
Seifall

@BetoJr Magnuskun,Tak,Westlo,MaiHikari all took me as fool and moreover said Alto and Sheryl kissed , all people who didn't see it , are Ranka's fan who don't want to see the truth...
I laugh ....
I see Maihikari now .. so, all my post on the romance relationship between alto and Ranka was incoherent ?
Old 2008-09-11, 12:58   Link #125
Teletha

Seifall you really should stop trolling already. Though it will be funny to look back on later.
Old 2008-09-11, 12:58   Link #126
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

You still didn't answer my question, Seifall: was it clearly stated that nothing happened, then?

Old 2008-09-11, 12:59   Link #127
wolfboy
:3

I thought they did kiss. Did they show something this episode that expanded on that scene?
Old 2008-09-11, 13:01   Link #128
Key Board
Carbon

Oh, I'm quite sure Ranka will sing.

But I feel it will be Sheryl who will save the galaxy this time, at the cost of her own life.

That being said, I don't see a Ranka ending, either. All 3 main characters have been changed by this.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:02   Link #129
inyang86

Spoiler for ep23:
Old 2008-09-11, 13:02   Link #130
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
I thought they did kiss. Did they show something this episode that expanded on that scene?
That's exactly what I wanna know.

@Key Board: Maybe you're right, and we could be headed for a more K-Drama ending, then... would be a surprise, actually.

Old 2008-09-11, 13:03   Link #131
Seifall

Huh why ? Am I trolling now ?
People didn't bother to insult me back then, now I knew this was going to happen .
If you don't want to see me talking about how wrong they were in dissing me like crazy because I exposed my point of view, you're free to skip my post.

You all said there were NO relationship between Alto and Ranka, and this episode show you the final proof.
Now I speak my mind but not insult people I an just laughing to see how this thread before the airing of the episode was dedicated to Sheryl and now all sheryl's fan are connected but don't want to speak ? !
Old 2008-09-11, 13:04   Link #132
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
For Quality
Old 2008-09-11, 13:05   Link #133
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

So, no answer then, huh, Seifall?

Old 2008-09-11, 13:06   Link #134
Key Board
Carbon

what's the question?

maybe I can answer it, since I have seen the episode
Old 2008-09-11, 13:06   Link #135
Seifall

@BetoJr If he didn't respond to Klan sentence it's a proof that nothing actually happenned between Sheryl and Alto since he loved her but we only discover it today.
I'm sure nothing happen, and think the ones who thought something happen can't say something now.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:07   Link #136
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

@Seifall: From what I gathered from Spoilers, Alto still hasn't said anything o_O And frankly I've always thought there would be an AltoxRanka ending (despite never ever liking it) but your arrogance is starting to make me want to blindly throw 'evidence' for the latter.

@General: Sex was never confirmed, but the kiss is. I doubt they'd ever really expand on it, seeing it makes such a great anime scandal. Having fans speculate is always more fun than giving it straight on a platter.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:10   Link #137
Sokana

I'll be happy as long as Sheryl lives in the end. There are better guys out there in the galaxy other than Alto.

But after reading some of the interviews with the seiyus, I'm going to be optimistic about her future.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:10   Link #138
Seifall

@ ippus read what I tell to Teletha.
People are funny.
Arrogance ? So when you were right and the show shows it , you become arrogant because people don't want to accept it ? The arrogant ones were the people who insulted me like crazy back then and now have nothing to say anymore...
Looks like " my ridiculous surprise " was waiting to be showed
Old 2008-09-11, 13:11   Link #139
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Well i'm confused... if Brera just knows that Ranka is his sister in this ep then what was the reason for his incessant and unreasonable pampering Ranka before?
Old 2008-09-11, 13:11   Link #140
ReddyRedWolf

Alto is channeling domestic Max there for a while.

Great Grace and Galaxy Anonymous is about to hack the Vajra network.

Everybody is about to go to Vajra planet.

SMS, Frontier and Grace.

Also I think the purple flower that the kid is watering is the same species of flower from Lux. Which could mean either Macross 7 exported its seedlings (Flower girl in Frontier manga) or Basara was there.
Closed Thread