AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-02, 19:09   Link #2101
Eratas123

I'll answer your question when I get a chance to read. I should get enough free time this afternoon for me to answer the question
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:21   Link #2102
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I meant if there are people whose minds are so closed off/paranoid about revealing weaknesses that their minds would be unreadable to ISpers. <Ren> from wavehawks story and Irish from mine seem completely secretive about their past and/or any weaknesses.
She'd feel that they are hiding something, and thinking that its rude to intrude backs off and be nicer to them.

If they are piling thought after thought in a flight of ideas it would make her hair stand.

Note that this ability is only active when she's in an IS, and not when its in Pocket mode.
Old 2011-10-02, 20:07   Link #2103
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
She'd feel that they are hiding something, and thinking that its rude to intrude backs off and be nicer to them.

If they are piling thought after thought in a flight of ideas it would make her hair stand.

Note that this ability is only active when she's in an IS, and not when its in Pocket mode.
Karon would back off from getting potential intel and weaknesses from a former terrorist? Sorry for asking but I'm planning to include her in my fic and I don't want to mess up her characterization.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-02 at 20:26.
Old 2011-10-03, 00:00   Link #2104
Eratas123

@ Darkjak- I just read chapter three. Their personality seems fine and your good at writing combat scenes Unfortunately I can't fully gauge their personality since their interactions are always with each other so I haven't seen the cold and silent part of their personality yet
Old 2011-10-03, 02:14   Link #2105
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@ Darkjak- I just read chapter three. Their personality seems fine and your good at writing combat scenes Unfortunately I can't fully gauge their personality since their interactions are always with each other so I haven't seen the cold and silent part of their personality yet
Thanks man.

And what did you think of how it Ch. 2 ended?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 02:49   Link #2106
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Thanks man.

And what did you think of how it Ch. 2 ended?
Pretty good cliff-hanger, at this point it shows that the serious plot starts to happen. BTW can you give me advice on how to do fight scenes in first peron view?

EDIT: Does anybody know how to put pictures in your posts?
Old 2011-10-03, 03:01   Link #2107
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Karon would back off from getting potential intel and weaknesses from a former terrorist? Sorry for asking but I'm planning to include her in my fic and I don't want to mess up her characterization.
Just as much as Karon doesn't go around advertising her ISper status, I doubt Irish would be waving his dark past like a flag would he? So unless he was caught and revealed to be a former/current terrorist, Karon could sense some turmoil/darkness in him when mounted in an IS, but would then choose to keep her head out of it. As there has been times she discovered things of her friends back in Singapore when she was doing the Gifted Education Program that she wished she hadn't known, Karon learnt to ignore certain pressures when it comes from people she knows.

If he's caught however, that changes matters. Though wearing an IS just to interview someone seems like overkill...
Old 2011-10-03, 03:05   Link #2108
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Just as much as Karon doesn't go around advertising her ISper status, I doubt Irish would be waving his dark past like a flag would he? So unless he was caught and revealed to be a former/current terrorist, Karon could sense some turmoil/darkness in him when mounted in an IS, but would then choose to keep her head out of it.

If he's caught however, that changes matters. Though wearing an IS just to interview someone seems like overkill...
Does Karon go on any missions? If she does then I can pair the two together and she'd be given his dossier explaining his former..."line of work" so to speak, I'm guessing you'd want to tell your operatives about who they're teammates are and especially if they're background isn't spotless.

Do you know how to post photos?
Old 2011-10-03, 03:45   Link #2109
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Doing a research on Eroge (no, not that way ) and let's say I found a HUGE inspiration of how continuing sacred twins...
Old 2011-10-03, 03:49   Link #2110
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Doing a research on Eroge (no, not that way ) and let's say I found a HUGE inspiration of how continuing sacred twins...
Do you know how to post photos? Please tell me how if you do.
Old 2011-10-03, 03:55   Link #2111
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Do you know how to post photos? Please tell me how if you do.
In the posting toolbar, there's [insert Image] tab right? Just add the url in it.
Old 2011-10-03, 04:00   Link #2112
Eratas123

Sweet! I'm gonna post a picture I found on another site that looks like Irish's crossdressed persona since I frequently mention it in the drafts Blitz will know who it is but please tell me what you think about it.

EDIT: Here it is. Just replace the eye color with yellow and it's basically "her" in a nutshell

1st image is NSFW

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-03 at 04:28.
Old 2011-10-03, 04:16   Link #2113
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
image not showing
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 04:18   Link #2114
Eratas123

What's wrong with it? I posted the URL.
Old 2011-10-03, 04:28   Link #2115
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear
Wow damn! My OC, Inami-kun, could also handle multiple opponents but not without getting damaged himself first.

<Ren> is just... wow.. I can just imagine her kicking drone butts while going "Can't touch me!"
- I kind of dropped hints about it already in the previous fic---<Ren> woudl find 20+ opponents difficult (and thus necessary to take them out by stealth)...but 6-8 at once is easy for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
They're surrounded by 30+ people but those three managed to steamroll them easily, and no I.S. involved.
- 30 is a bit much. I'd agree maybe only 10 at once.

And before you point out that <Ren> took out 24 guys all by herself, remember I mentioned she's not normal, and she took those 24o out using ambush and just plain old cheating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123
What's wrong with it? I posted the URL.
- my guess is your URL is too long and got truncated when you posted it. Just post the link and warn us if it's NSFW...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 04:43   Link #2116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I kind of dropped hints about it already in the previous fic---<Ren> woudl find 20+ opponents difficult (and thus necessary to take them out by stealth)...but 6-8 at once is easy for her.

- 30 is a bit much. I'd agree maybe only 10 at once.

And before you point out that <Ren> took out 24 guys all by herself, remember I mentioned she's not normal, and she took those 24o out using ambush and just plain old cheating...
Reduced to 20+ and there's fire support involved behinf those three (lol)

besides, they're just high school deliquent (not professional agents/ guard), and 20 of them are wimps who only relying on numbers and neither strength, skill, or tactics. Meanwhile, the two heroes and one sidekick is badass enough and well, they knew how to roll as a team.

(I'll explain it a little during visit to Gotanda family, abut Ichika's little dark secret)

@ Erats, if you want to know someone like iris, read Ubel Blatt (Not exactly hentai, but definitely NSFW)
Old 2011-10-03, 04:48   Link #2117
Eratas123

@Zero-Since the link is apparently too long I'll just post the URL so you can see it, 1st link is somewhat nsfw. Please tell me what you think.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...swap-gun-hair_

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...enderswap-hair
Old 2011-10-03, 04:51   Link #2118
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

....ERATAS YOU FOOL!!!!
Grabs a keg of brain bleach
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 04:52   Link #2119
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@Zero-Since the link is apparently too long I'll just post the URL so you can see it, 1st link is somewhat nsfw. Please tell me what you think.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...swap-gun-hair_

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...enderswap-hair
Indeed, that's what I mean.

As for my previous recommendation, White Haired Pretty Boy ain't it?
(Gore & Sexual if you read further, so beware)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bel_bl...0/c001/11.html

He fits to the personality aspect to boot.
Old 2011-10-03, 04:54   Link #2120
HasuMasu
*Artist

Ahh, I remember the days I used to
take on gangs a la Tomoyo from
Clannad, nobody carried weapons,
although I can't recall why.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest