AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 36 40.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 35.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.10%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 3.37%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-27, 13:36   Link #81
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Anyone else finding Shana, who despite being the hottest loli in existence, is acting so... I dunno adult? really attractive? lol, although i think a lot of people are missing the Tsundere Shana
I think I've got used to seeing the matured Shana too well that every time I think of "Urusai, urusai, urusai", I think of Rozen Maiden's Suiseiseki saying it with ~desu attached to each urusai. The change in Shana's character over 48 episodes is impressive, considering how Shana developed her social interaction and understanding of our world. Personally, I prefer this version of Shana rather than Season 1's version.

And although I did find the Fumina arcs annoying, I think J.C. Staff really turned around from the Zero no Tsukaima II blunder. It's as if they learned from their own mistakes and capitalizing it, although it may seem as if they may make new ones as the season progresses to its resolution.
Old 2008-02-27, 13:44   Link #82
Toreno
すごい!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
I think I've got used to seeing the matured Shana too well that every time I think of "Urusai, urusai, urusai", I think of Rozen Maiden's Suiseiseki saying it with ~desu attached to each urusai. The change in Shana's character over 48 episodes is impressive, considering how Shana developed her social interaction and understanding of our world. Personally, I prefer this version of Shana rather than Season 1's version.
I second that. I love how she's acting lately.

(Shana switched to Deredere mode. )
Old 2008-02-27, 13:47   Link #83
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post

And although I did find the Fumina arcs annoying, I think J.C. Staff really turned around from the Zero no Tsukaima II blunder. It's as if they learned from their own mistakes and capitalizing it, although it may seem as if they may make new ones as the season progresses to its resolution.
Personally I'm hoping they will continue with this thread and adapt the rest of the novels to that caliber...

Off Topic: I hoping they learned epically since they are making Zero no Tsukaima III.
Old 2008-02-27, 16:08   Link #84
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

BTW I didn't read all the messages but what ever happened to the person who can make Yuji go into a dream state?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2008-02-27, 17:27   Link #85
dave55man
~The Prince~

Send a message via AIM to dave55man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
BTW I didn't read all the messages but what ever happened to the person who can make Yuji go into a dream state?
They killed her in the second or first episode... she was short lived :P
Old 2008-02-27, 17:39   Link #86
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave55man View Post
They killed her in the second or first episode... she was short lived :P
That character annoyed me. Your Mind Makes It Real + summon whatever enemies you want = global hax. Only The Power Of Love kept them from getting completely screwed.

Also, it was a clown. Die evil clown die!
Old 2008-02-27, 17:40   Link #87
dave55man
~The Prince~

Send a message via AIM to dave55man
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
That character annoyed me. Your Mind Makes It Real + infinite respawn = global hax. Only The Power Of Love kept them from getting completely screwed.

Also, it was a clown. Die evil clown die!
It was only a poor mystes that was being used
Old 2008-02-27, 18:44   Link #88
Kristen
*Author

By the way, there was far too little Kazumi in this episode... Just flashbacks.
Old 2008-02-27, 18:46   Link #89
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
By the way, there was far too little Kazumi in this episode... Just flashbacks.
This post makes me thinking J.C.Staff probably won't be able to satisfy everyone, seeing how many people tend to scream at the Kazuminess in the previous episodes...

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-02-27, 19:16   Link #90
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im a little late but ill comment anyhow. Not a bad episode Yuuji actually impressed me quite a bit. His senses were sharp he did panic and absorbed every detail of information to make informative and accurate decisions. I was also impressed at how he did not hesitate to put down baddies. I think the old Yuuji would have hesitated opening him up for an attack or even capture. There is no room for hesitation on the road he is walking. He has finally faced the fact that hard choices lay ahead for him and he needs to be tough in order to make them but not sacrifice who he is to do so. IMO Yuuji finally remembered what he had decided to bare the unbareable and why he chose to fight instead of running and hiding. The city he lives in the city he loves and the people he cares about all live there and thats what he swore to protect. I never agreed with Yuuji and Shana running away because its obvious that the city is important. I think Yuuji will fight harder if hes protecting that which he holds dear. Tanaka still annoyed me a bit but im over him now i dont even really consider him part of the story anymore he made his choice.

Next weak it looks like we have a real fight on our hands as a very special powerful entity shows up. Willa. Shana, and Yuuji are going to have their hands full im not sure they are ready to face him yet hopefully no deaths next week at least not yet.

off topic the OP finally grew on me even though i still prefer the original OP and ED.
Old 2008-02-27, 19:17   Link #91
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
This post makes me thinking J.C.Staff probably won't be able to satisfy everyone, seeing how many people tend to scream at the Kazuminess in the previous episodes...
They should make Kazumi turn evil, that way, she'll get screen time (loads of it), but without the attitude that many hated.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-02-27 at 19:35. Reason: Removed novel spoiler
Old 2008-02-27, 19:41   Link #92
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelotes View Post
They should make Kazumi turn evil, that way, she'll get screen time (loads of it), but without the attitude that many hated.
and they called it Shakugan no Shana-tan.
Old 2008-02-27, 19:44   Link #93
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I like how Carmel notices how useful Yuji is as a partner, it bodes good things.
Old 2008-02-27, 19:48   Link #94
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Good episode, the next: Rose Hair War...
Old 2008-02-27, 20:31   Link #95
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Kazumi fans exist. We just tend to be outnumbered, so people don't hear us.
Old 2008-02-27, 20:36   Link #96
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

I wonder if Margery's going to continue sitting on her ass in the next episode, too. I heard her explanation, but I still find it a little odd that she never moved even at the very end.

"IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!"
"Think we should do anything about that?"
"Nah."

Old 2008-02-27, 20:38   Link #97
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The less we see of Kazumi the more happy I become... but I know she's gonna rear her annoying head into the series again soon enough... >_>
Old 2008-02-27, 20:40   Link #98
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The less we see of Kazumi the more happy I become... but I know she's gonna rear her annoying head into the series again soon enough... >_>
She needs more pants+no-shirt time to balance it all out.

Where is she nowadays, anyway? The appearance of Sabrac would be a good time to emo over using the cross to sacrifice herself for Shana x Yuji. ^^

And "Destructive Blade Sabrac" is pretty badass-looking. I know he's been in the OP all this time, but seeing the preview, I just felt it needed to be said again.
Old 2008-02-27, 20:51   Link #99
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
I wonder if Margery's going to continue sitting on her ass in the next episode, too. I heard her explanation, but I still find it a little odd that she never moved even at the very end.

"IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!"
"Think we should do anything about that?"
"Nah."

Doubt it, considering the next opponent is Sabrac. It would benefit her as much as Wilhelmina, Shana and Yuji since the Silver flame is still with Yuji, and making sure he doesn't die should be near the top of her priorities.
Old 2008-02-27, 20:54   Link #100
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Doubt it, considering the next opponent is Sabrac. It would benefit her as much as Wilhelmina, Shana and Yuji since the Silver flame is still with Yuji, and making sure he doesn't die should be near the top of her priorities.
That was sarcasm. I was just making light of how she never did anything.