AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-04-04, 16:38   Link #861
The_Marshal_AEB
ZEON ALIVE !

Send a message via MSN to The_Marshal_AEB Send a message via Yahoo to The_Marshal_AEB
didnt get it but even the EXs and FAZZ (MGs) that am going to recieve soon will be sold because I bought them by mistake

I recieved those yesterday
Shiranui Akatsuki Gundam
2x Hrududu
RX-121-2A Gundam TR-1
Meer Campile RAH-DX2
(GFF) GP-01 GUNDAM
(GFF) Zeta plus A1 red
1/144 - M1 Astray (my 3rd one)

Others still in the way and the reson I dont want MG of Z line is that HGUC is covering more models just like CE now and I prefare bigger number than bigger size ...
The_Marshal_AEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 18:25   Link #862
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Marshal_AEB
Get the 1/100 Sword strike and give it a 30 hours of work to stand with the MG or get the MG Strike + 1/100 sword strike and work on the pack to match the MG because its bigger.
Too much work.
Old 2006-04-04, 20:16   Link #863
Nesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga
yea....been waiting for ages for Saviour /Gaia/ Abyss and Blast Impulse......

I heard outframe will be release also together with testament.....

all i really want are

EA 3 druggies, Savior, IJ, Akatsuki and Gaia in 1/100 form
Nesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 21:40   Link #864
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

I started thinking and what would be really nice is some 1/100 grunt suits. We have the ZAKU's (and with the green one, that gives us at least some representation of a grunt) but I'd like the GOUF, DOM Trooper (even though they were limited production, I think they fit the grunt classification), Windam, Strike Dagger, M1 Astray, Murasame, GINN...hell, if they did a 1/100 Gaia, they could even make a LaGOWE or BuCUE with a similar structure.
OmegaZEROCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 21:42   Link #865
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaZEROCustom
I started thinking and what would be really nice is some 1/100 grunt suits. We have the ZAKU's (and with the green one, that gives us at least some representation of a grunt) but I'd like the GOUF, DOM Trooper (even though they were limited production, I think they fit the grunt classification), Windam, Strike Dagger, M1 Astray, Murasame, GINN...hell, if they did a 1/100 Gaia, they could even make a LaGOWE or BuCUE with a similar structure.
sadly I dont think theyre that popular I mean the 1st batch didnt even get a grunt at all

an OUTFRAME 1/100 may not be far off though, since they did some astray 1/100s in that last batch
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 22:04   Link #866
Akyra

They should make one for Regenerate too. Better still, make a 1/100 Destroy. Or they can make the Gold Frame Amatu. All those suits are nice, but they didn't even bother making a NG for them...stupid Bandai!
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 22:08   Link #867
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

you have to remember those clever folks at Bandai has to save some for B-club conversions... I dont know if blast impulse has a convo kit yet, but its bound to have one
Old 2006-04-04, 23:55   Link #868
The_Marshal_AEB
ZEON ALIVE !

Send a message via MSN to The_Marshal_AEB Send a message via Yahoo to The_Marshal_AEB
I think I saw one (blast conv) couple of months ago but if you wanna make one a cheaper way (because bclub is expensive) buy the nonscale 1/144 and another HG impulse and take the back pack which work good (need lil work) you can make sure here http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/kuwashiku_...=10042098&no=1 even Slash phantom zaku can be done the same way.

And no way 1/100 Destroy, and if there's a 1/144 there should be more Babi and Dinn (silver ones dont remember the name)

Last edited by The_Marshal_AEB; 2006-04-05 at 00:11.
The_Marshal_AEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 03:27   Link #869
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
I got the feeling that Akatsuki will be out together with 2 backpack together (same as zaku packs for Dearka and Athrun)

hopefully got 1/144HG Destroy......
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 03:55   Link #870
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

A combo Akatsuki set would be nice and yet annoying at the same time, mainly because I'd end up buying 2 anyway to display both modes. Of course, it would be nice having the extra packs, since the base is the Strike, maybe the packs would be moddable to the 1/100 Strike kits. Giving the Strike the capability to use DRAGOONS would be cool.

Wishful thinking of course...

As for a HG 1/144 Destroy, I'd bet it'll happen eventually. The Psyco has one, and the size of the Freedom + METEOR kit is roughly the same when it comes to plastics used. I know I'd buy one.
Old 2006-04-05, 10:40   Link #871
Copy Ninja Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Undertaker
I hope 1/100 Infinite Justice and Legend comes with a stand...otherwise it won't look as nice when displayed with Strike Freedom and Destiny
yep the first run will come with a stand..
Copy Ninja Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 10:57   Link #872
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Why the MG Gundam MK-II Titans colour's box is smaller than the original version? What does the Titans colour lack?

And is there any model of GP03 with it's mobile armor?
Old 2006-04-05, 11:43   Link #873
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

There is a 1/550 scale HG Mechanics of the Dendrobium, as well as a HG 1/144 kit. I have never seen one up close, but from pictures it looks HUGE.

Regarding the MK II. 2.0, perhaps that Titans one lacks the stand? I know they fixed the waist problems the AEUG one had, so that is a beneficial change.
Old 2006-04-05, 13:04   Link #874
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
Why the MG Gundam MK-II Titans colour's box is smaller than the original version? What does the Titans colour lack?

And is there any model of GP03 with it's mobile armor?
The boxes are the same size, for Version 1 and Version 2, as far as I know. But the Titans colors of Version 2.0 doesn't include an Argama catapult display base, which is why its a bit cheaper.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 19:22   Link #875
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Just so everyone knows, Zeta Plus C1 was discontinued. I got the email today, and now I'm going to cry, because I won't get it in my order.

So now I need you people to help me with a desision. Either Hazel and Hazel advanced HGUCs, or Kampfer MG. I havn't seen/read either series with those MS, so I want the desision on mechanical design and model quality alone. Also, other model selections would help too.
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 20:49   Link #876
GameraBaenre

My current project that I started today:
GameraBaenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 21:03   Link #877
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

That is quite possibly the best photograph ever taken.
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 21:06   Link #878
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameraBaenre
My current project that I started today:
[img][/img]
Is that the new Musai model?
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 23:12   Link #879
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

Quote:
Just so everyone knows, Zeta Plus C1 was discontinued. I got the email today, and now I'm going to cry, because I won't get it in my order.
they just stop production once in a while, then they make it again. This is funny, since I last bought my Zeta+C1 it was also 'discontinued' a year ago :O, basically the same problem you have right now lol
Old 2006-04-07, 03:32   Link #880
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

lol you need a 'WOOHOO' caption for that gundam GameraBaenre, your stuff always looks professional cant wait to see the finished Musai.
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy