AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 18 45.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 15.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-16, 09:01   Link #41
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshigeia View Post
Spoiler for Triple_R quote:

Triple_R basically said everything. I am looking for anime series much like Shana, but it is so unique I haven't found anything like it. The story is perfect, the romance overwhelming, the character development is huge, the battles are epic, the whole concept is just... perfect!
Thanks a lot.

And yeah, I can't think of another anime that has all the elements that Shana III has, and pulls them altogether as well as it does. I can think of a few that has pretty much everything but the romance, but the romance is definitely a big part of Shana.
Old 2012-03-17, 15:23   Link #42
Frostysunset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Yuji and SnH are the only ones who have merged. Johan was just trapped within the Reiji Maigo, so it's logical Yuji and SnH didn't know what he was up to.

If Yuji indeed has an some kind of ulterior plan, I think that SnH does know about it. Either because they're one being now or because Yuji told SnH about it. It would fit in with the way I view their relationship. I guess I see them as partners. They seem to respect each other and each other's wishes. They are working together and using each other in order to reach their respective goals. At least that's how I see it.
Well, we'll see. I would like to revise my theory before I see the conclusion. I now think that Yuji, together with Johan, is going to use the altered World Egg and its new law that Tomogara cannot eat humans to re-write the laws of this world. Tomogara can still be here, but their lust for human existence will be removed.
Old 2012-03-17, 18:40   Link #43
king12354

At least we don't get to see broccoli head fight again and the bug guy got minimal screen time. The main characters and baddies do the usual few rounds then don't move at all. And people died!

I really wished they used their imagination and made the Tomogaras more menacing or realistic than attaching an animal onto a bipedal creature. The plan made no sense at all but whatever, it doesn't matter as long as the good guys win, right?
Old 2012-03-19, 08:09   Link #44
Frostysunset

Quote:
Originally Posted by king12354 View Post
I really wished they used their imagination and made the Tomogaras more menacing or realistic than attaching an animal onto a bipedal creature.
With the sheer number of Tomogara they had to put into place for the war, I am not sure any studio has the budget and time to make hundreds of unique models like that.
Closed Thread