AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-18, 14:05   Link #1361
DoktorFunk
Warned for a moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
It kind of made me wish Maria, Gaap, Bern, and Lambda were in the game too.
Ya know, even though Gaap isn't a much favored character and has a strange man-body, I thought for sure she would be dishing kicks and dropping pits in OMK as an unlockable before it was released.

Bern and Lambda seem hard to make moves for, but Maria should have had enough material to translate into moves. (Meta-Special: Unforgivable Guilt - Opponent is raised into the air and mutilated, ending with their neck snapped as black ooze squirts from their body.)
Old 2011-05-18, 14:34   Link #1362
Cao Ni Ma

Wouldn't surprise me if Maria came out as being the last coffin (+) in the character select screen. She has a crown with a cross in her head and her name has one too. She would be the natural counter to Rosa.
Old 2011-05-18, 16:33   Link #1363
cronnoponno

I always wanted to play as Dlanor myself, I really hope she ends up being in the game.

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta would just be nice to make the character roster richer. Plus I can only imagine how artistic a OMK Bern would be.

I like wide variety of characters, so in truth I want pretty much every capable character(hell, put Kyrie in there for good measure) to be in the next OMK(if they do plan on making one, I got a vague answer).

I don't want to waste money on a special edition because it only adds 3 dissapointing characters.(not to mention for a system I don't have).

In fact I think they should have just based OMK on Chriru, they would have had a much better roster, and I'd just love to see a OMK Bern.

Oh, put in an unlockable sorcerer Battler and Claire, man they could make so many characters. I don't see the point in them holding back on any character that seems able to be put in the roster, unless they're clones like the Siesta's and Dlanor's underlings.
Old 2011-05-18, 18:22   Link #1364
immblueversion

Let's hope that the Xbox 360 game is different from the announced sequel, and let's hope the sequel has Chiru characters.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2011-05-18, 22:53   Link #1365
aoiakari

I want ALL of the characters. I know that's asking a lot when talking about Umineko, but damn, that game would be so epic. They could leave out the Nanjo/Kumasawa's children, sister Beatrices, and some others though just to avoid lameness and redundancy, respectively.
Old 2011-05-19, 06:17   Link #1366
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoiakari View Post
I want ALL of the characters. I know that's asking a lot when talking about Umineko, but damn, that game would be so epic. They could leave out the Nanjo/Kumasawa's children, sister Beatrices, and some others though just to avoid lameness and redundancy, respectively.
Or make Sister Beatrices as costumes
Old 2011-05-21, 17:33   Link #1367
Player
Sorcerer of Awesome

Send a message via MSN to Player
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoiakari View Post
Playable Magical Gohda Chef plz.
Old 2011-05-22, 04:30   Link #1368
Azrail
Storm Vanguard

If Dlanor doesn't make it into Ougon 2 I'll be pretty shocked (and disappointed, there's no one I want to try playing more than her) but as long as she makes it into the game I think I'll be pretty satisfied with it. Although it also needs an unlockable boss mode (with Bernkastel being the insanely overpowered final boss) and the option to choose which BGM plays during a stage in vs. mode.
Old 2011-05-22, 05:44   Link #1369
legomaple

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
I don't see the point in them holding back on any character that seems able to be put in the roster, unless they're clones like the Siesta's and Dlanor's underlings.
I think the first game was a test to see how people reacted, so they didn't put to many characters in.
Old 2011-05-22, 11:36   Link #1370
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Genji is a ninja, Gohda is a magical chef, Krauss is a 'boxer', a lone goat is insanely strong, Gaap is a fighting demon, Zepar/Furfur can be a fighting demon, and Kyrie is just epic!
Why can't they get any attention?
Old 2011-05-22, 14:33   Link #1371
Azrail
Storm Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim13 View Post
Genji is a ninja, Gohda is a magical chef, Krauss is a 'boxer', a lone goat is insanely strong, Gaap is a fighting demon, Zepar/Furfur can be a fighting demon, and Kyrie is just epic!
Why can't they get any attention?
I would love for Kyrie to be in the game but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. I think Gaap and Gohda have good odds of making it into Ougon at some point though. Gohda would probably be added as something other than a playable character though. I could see Genji getting added down the road after the roster has grown some as well.
Old 2011-05-23, 01:27   Link #1372
cronnoponno

While we're at it, make unique meta-worlds(sort of like the portrait in the main hall stage). Make them different for mystery and fantasy creatures.

In fact, instead of making sorcerer Battler an unlockable character, make that form only achievable in the meta-world.
Old 2011-05-24, 03:02   Link #1373
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrail View Post
\ Although it also needs an unlockable boss mode (with Bernkastel being the insanely overpowered final boss)
Wouldn't Featherine fit this description a bit better??
Old 2011-05-24, 15:52   Link #1374
Azrail
Storm Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudriSampson View Post
Objectively speaking yes, but speaking subjectively I'd find it more awesome to get to the end and have The Executioner start playing and Bernkastel comes out and slaughters you. Possibly with an army of cats.
Old 2011-05-25, 12:58   Link #1375
legomaple

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudriSampson View Post
not really, featherine is a witch of theatergoing. Her interfering is highly unlikely.
Old 2011-06-03, 21:51   Link #1376
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Jessica's culture festival gets invaded by witches! Goat-kun on drums, Siesta 00 on bass, Siesta 556 on keyboard, and MARIA as lead guitarist (and singer?) !!
Old 2011-06-09, 19:09   Link #1377
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Got a twitter update from 07th, it looks like they just released a song patch, along with a few other tweaks.

こちらのページから『黄金夢想曲』のアップデートパッチをご利用頂けます。
下記のダウンロードボタンよりアップデートパッチをダウンロードしていただき、
クライアントのバージョンアップを行っていただきますよう、よろしくお願いいたします。
アップデート内容(v1.05)
 ・タイトルOPTION内にPICTURE(CGギャラリー)モードが追加されました。
 ・ネットワーク対戦、トレーニングモード中の接続待ち受けが可能になりました。
 ・レーティング計算についてキャラクタ使用率が大きく異なるタッグに比率キャップを付けまし た。
 ・ダメージタッチ成功時は被カウンターによる無条件追撃判定をOFFにするように変更しまし た。
 ・足払いなどの空中追撃時Hitステートの調整を行いました。
 ・メタ反論のみ暴発してしまう場合がある不具合を修正しました。
 ・嘉音のメタ必殺技中断後にエフェクトが正しく停止しない不具合を再度修正しました。
 ・その他、細かな不具合を修正しました。
 ・戦人、紗音、嘉音のHP設定が変更されました。
 ・ワルギリアのJ2C移動中にボタンで箒から降りられるようになりました。
 ・紗音のダッシュ停止動作が調整されました。
 ・通常技、必殺技の調整を行いました

Patch can be found here: http://07th-expansion.net/ogon/update.html
Old 2011-06-10, 03:55   Link #1378
CrimsonMoonMist

OPTION"moonspeak"PICTURE CG"moonspeak"?
A CG gallery at last perhaps?
Old 2011-06-10, 09:20   Link #1379
arson88

how do i use the patch v105b? do i copy and replace existing game files with the patch files?
Old 2011-06-10, 11:47   Link #1380
legomaple

can someone translate? i do not trust google.
Closed Thread