AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-05, 09:05   Link #401
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, T-chan will be happy to join Setsuna in a rampage, but I'm not so sure about Alle or Lyle. Of course, Lyle could be lying about the "revenge makes you blind" part.
Old 2009-01-06, 08:28   Link #402
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, T-chan will be happy to join Setsuna in a rampage, but I'm not so sure about Alle or Lyle. Of course, Lyle could be lying about the "revenge makes you blind" part.
Have to agree though.

Anyway, we're off-topic. This is Saji Crossroad's thread.
Old 2009-01-06, 13:00   Link #403
faiz blaster

If Saji really chooses becoming a full-fledged fighter, I predict that he and Setsuna will form kind of a two way master-pupil relationship, with Setsuna teaching Saji the ways of combat and and Saji teaching Setsuna the concept of "living" (and we all know that Setsuna is even worse than Heero Yuy on that regard....)
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 22:50   Link #404
Kir

Someone points out something very interesting about the lyrics from the third opening. Does anyone notice that OP 3 seems to strongly parallel to what Saji and Louise are going through at each point in the series?

Lyrics from OP3:

"During an era full of disorted dilemmas, the two of us who made a promise together, simply walk past each other without noticing."

In the beginning of the OP3, it talked about two people who once loved each other forcing themselves to walk by each other without glancing at each other (Louise trying to forget Saji, even through she still loves him.)

"Is this the desired result? I won't accept this and stand up without escaping from the image of my ruin."

This one seems to parallel Saji causing the destruction of the Kataron base and trying to atone?

"I'll seach for your eyes and the warmth of your hand, no matter how long it takes."

Saji yearning for his reunion with Louise.

"You were crying, afraid of the truth."

Well, I thought it was both Louise and Saji, but that was just mainly Saji crying. Hahaha. He recently found out his lover is on the enemy's side.

The rest of lyrics at the end seem to hint that Saji will be gradually changing.
Kir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 02:41   Link #405
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
If Saji really chooses becoming a full-fledged fighter, I predict that he and Setsuna will form kind of a two way master-pupil relationship, with Setsuna teaching Saji the ways of combat and and Saji teaching Setsuna the concept of "living" (and we all know that Setsuna is even worse than Heero Yuy on that regard....)
That isn't a bad idea after all each one can learn something or isn't like Maybe marina will teach setsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kir View Post
Someone points out something very interesting about the lyrics from the third opening. Does anyone notice that OP 3 seems to strongly parallel to what Saji and Louise are going through at each point in the series?

Lyrics from OP3:

"During an era full of disorted dilemmas, the two of us who made a promise together, simply walk past each other without noticing."

In the beginning of the OP3, it talked about two people who once loved each other forcing themselves to walk by each other without glancing at each other (Louise trying to forget Saji, even through she still loves him.)

"Is this the desired result? I won't accept this and stand up without escaping from the image of my ruin."

This one seems to parallel Saji causing the destruction of the Kataron base and trying to atone?

"I'll seach for your eyes and the warmth of your hand, no matter how long it takes."

Saji yearning for his reunion with Louise.

Well, I thought it was both Louise and Saji, but that was just mainly Saji crying. Hahaha. He recently found out his lover is on the enemy's side.

The rest of lyrics at the end seem to hint that Saji will be gradually changing.
Good analyze i really support you except here:

Both are afraid of the truth

Saji Know who is the real enemy and doesn't accept reality yet.

Louises by her anger of "CB crew" who kill her family and doesn't know yet who is the real enemies.
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 15:42   Link #406
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Saji's personallity complements that other meisters quite well. He has the least baggage when it comes to CB.

Makes me wonder...
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 08:56   Link #407
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Folks. SAJI Crossroad should stop being such a PUSSY anymore just like last time...

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2009-02-18 at 21:47. Reason: Damn... re-edit bcoz
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 14:22   Link #408
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...screaming across the battlefield and telling people to stop fighting?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 14:26   Link #409
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

um telling ppl to stop fighting makes him a pussy? i an't so sure about that i mean being in a battlefield does say alot about him. He has to have guts if he is gonna go around with setsuna with ppl shooting at him but he is very emotional and it can be annoying
Old 2009-02-18, 14:30   Link #410
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, it simply hearkens back to the time where he would do absolutely nothing but that.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 10:19   Link #411
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Hmm still wait and see for saji. But somehow I really don't like it when he said "let's go back to those times Louise when everything is peaceful". Kind of too selfish because after all that happen to him I kind of expect him to have the will to change the world
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 21:51   Link #412
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Umm....is'nt now Saji want to fight to change the world for the sake of peaceful life of him & Louise.I like what Saji have become now,he even stop the so angry & revengfull Soma Peries.Way to go Saji.
Old 2009-02-21, 21:55   Link #413
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Since Saji says he'll fight to get Louise.

He better use the O raiser to kill an Ahead or two.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 22:11   Link #414
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Hmm...I don't know if Saji gonna shot down something.I think Saji helping Setsuna is enough for him.Perhaps in next episode will clear it.I just hope Saji won't be in 0 Raiser when Setsuna vs Bushido.
Old 2009-02-22, 00:30   Link #415
SageGaiGar
You are Next

He seems to be working just fine in a combat support role with 00. Atleast now.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 01:46   Link #416
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Seems to keep himself busy enough just doing the work for Trans-Am Raiser and making use of the sensors. Do wonder if he will end up using the weapon systems at all. Doesn't seem like it would fit with him. But guess we'll find out with only so many episodes to go.

Though he's focused on Louise, I wonder what would happen if the Drei showed up near CB? Has made note of not giving into revenge, but might be tougher if the unit that specifically did so much popped up. Of course I still think the only reason the Drei has come back is so Louise can blow it up, but that's just me.
Old 2009-02-23, 01:01   Link #417
ZetranWW3

Now I wonder if Saji will use Lyle X Anew event as a reference for him in trying to get Louise. Though to be honest I prefrer Louise to bite the dust.
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 06:31   Link #418
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

I rather curious to what you people think of Saji. Anyone?
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 09:08   Link #419
gundam rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiDamien View Post
I rather curious to what you people think of Saji. Anyone?
he is a whimpy nerd, with a cruel life, who became a plot device, & is afraid of having sex.......nah just kidding,....

he is just a normal looking civillian with a very tragic sad past, who got caught up in a middle of a chaotic crossfire between opposing factions, & nearly losing all his loved ones in the process.......
gundam rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 22:06   Link #420
ila-chan
ermmm...

Saji is Shinn without the emo
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote