AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-17, 04:36   Link #41
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
*sob* *sob* once this anime ended... what would i do?? Other then Ragnarok The Animation & Konomini...i have nothing else to download....sigh.... Oh...Midori no Hibi my friend download so i won't have anything more to download after Finishing Konomini accept for Ragnarok....

Maybe i'll go look for some old titles.... really hope they continued Konomini seasons 2...lolz "A More Ugly & Beautiful World"??? Like the Maromatic ones....

Hei....talking about Gainax.... i've come to realise that, not much people like Mahoromatic. Well i mean it doesn't get this famous like Konomini does...and the Art work are just the same...Mahoro & Hikari = different hair style only.
Old 2004-06-18, 15:52   Link #42
Sousuke
VP. Evil Hikari Fan Club

Send a message via MSN to Sousuke
Hmmm I supose I started watching Kono Mini because Hikari is just too cute
Old 2004-06-18, 17:00   Link #43
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
...all the horny boys will come you mean.. its seems like 70% of everyone who watches this is only in on it cuz of hikari n akari
Man! It's all about Kimi!! (and it's not b/c Ii'm attracted to her in any physical way lol). I guess that means I make the 30% cut lol.
Old 2004-06-19, 03:15   Link #44
Paiser

I watched it because of the 2nd episode. Forunetly it wasnt episode 1 since i watched episode 2 first! LOL Something about the I love you. At the ending of ep2 so LOL I like these animes alot. Just have to end right way. Yet it didnt. (read 12 spoiler) well im just hoping for season 2 and a happy ending. Watch shrek 2!!!
Old 2004-06-21, 03:44   Link #45
pr0ject_2501
Shadow Star

Send a message via AIM to pr0ject_2501 Send a message via Yahoo to pr0ject_2501
The End (of the world) by a beautiful female

loneliness

and the anticipation of the butterflies

the title is nice too
Old 2004-06-21, 12:51   Link #46
IPv6
blastos.com

I downloaded it because I can.... . All my favorite anime became boring such as Naruto, One piece, monster, midori no hibi.

So far, this anime is interesting but like all other movie ... "love will conquer all" and this world will not be destroy even though they destroyed it many times in the past
Old 2004-06-21, 15:00   Link #47
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject_2501
The End (of the world) by a beautiful female

loneliness

and the anticipation of the butterflies

the title is nice too
This is by far the most succint and compelling response I have read here. Although on close reading I am not sure what to make of the loneliness part (whose?).

I started because I am a sucker for Gainax. I liked Takeru from his very first sentence - Since I can't stop a war, why hurry to clean the pool? And Ryou, because I'd like to see into his head. And Kimi - "such a pressure to bring up an older brother." I liked the domesticity with the bits of mystery, and wished they would postpone any "explaining" as long as possible. Since I am the only person here who hasn't seen Mahoromatic, I was expecting something between Evangelion and Karekano. And I am getting that, including a botched ending. Still I love it.
Old 2004-06-22, 01:38   Link #48
nephilim
Loves Kaori

P/S: I've not seen Mahoromatic, Evangelion or Karekano.
Old 2004-06-22, 07:00   Link #49
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
Then hurry! Wonderful experience awaits you.
Old 2004-06-22, 09:56   Link #50
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenly
Then hurry! Wonderful experience awaits you.
I must agree... watching Mahoromatic 1st season makes you laugh and some minor serious plot in the middle and ending part but anyways, is not that serious till world destruction such as Saikono and etc. This is much more softer and makes you go "Oww...how nice..." Nice op and funny ed though.

Season 2 is even funnier....to those that watched, just flash back the scene during the Night where they fight!!! to celebrate the some sort of unknown celebration. HAHAHAHAHA...

Highly recomanded and wish that we can discuss with the ending somehow cause i don't really get the ending yet again i seems to understand the ending....in other words... is a puzzled ending.
Old 2004-06-22, 13:42   Link #51
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
I must agree... watching Mahoromatic 1st season makes you laugh and some minor serious plot in the middle and ending part but anyways, is not that serious till world destruction such as Saikono and etc. This is much more softer and makes you go "Oww...how nice..." Nice op and funny ed though.

Season 2 is even funnier....to those that watched, just flash back the scene during the Night where they fight!!! to celebrate the some sort of unknown celebration. HAHAHAHAHA...

Highly recomanded and wish that we can discuss with the ending somehow cause i don't really get the ending yet again i seems to understand the ending....in other words... is a puzzled ending.
I don't think that the 2nd season was funnier, I think that they were trying to hard. I will agree w/ you on the 1st season though.
Old 2004-06-23, 03:04   Link #52
Paiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
I have seen 1/3rd
Evangelion is worth to watch.
Even though it has a crappy ending including the movie
Ima just say this anime the ending blends in.
Konomini DOES NOT! <- You Hear me Dreamless??? IT DOESNT! ITS A FARKIN FUZZY WUZZY ANIME Evangelion IS NOT!
Go buy the dvd(i did) its a must watch anime
Just to warn you last episodes gets gay(literly)

Wispers and shouts~ Damn you Gainax!~!!!~
Old 2004-06-23, 14:38   Link #53
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
I have seen 1/3rd
Evangelion is worth to watch.
Even though it has a crappy ending including the movie
Ima just say this anime the ending blends in.
Konomini DOES NOT! <- You Hear me Dreamless??? IT DOESNT! ITS A FARKIN FUZZY WUZZY ANIME Evangelion IS NOT!
Go buy the dvd(i did) its a must watch anime
Just to warn you last episodes gets gay(literly)

Wispers and shouts~ Damn you Gainax!~!!!~
Really? Hmmm.

*Looks over at unfinished season of EVA sitting on shelf...* Maybe...

I haven't finished EVA (newer series are more compelling as of the moment), I've never seen Mahoromatic or Kare Kano.... Btw, I have the End of Eva (the movie) as well. Anyone know what this "Eva: Death and Rebirth" movie is? Or is it the same thing as "End of Eva"?
Old 2004-06-23, 15:15   Link #54
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
The charcaters. The creative outfits and character design looks ao beautiful. That is the main reason. If it didn't appeal to me I may not watch it.
Old 2004-06-23, 17:33   Link #55
weyoun6
Romanji is evil

Send a message via ICQ to weyoun6
I watch it because a friend made me to - I actually watched the first ep because, you know, gainax and all, and I didnt watch any more until my friend made me watch them on threat of a great amount of pain and torture.
Old 2004-06-23, 22:48   Link #56
Paiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Anyone know what this "Eva: Death and Rebirth" movie is? Or is it the same thing as "End of Eva"?
Yep its just a pointless review. Dont watch this movie unless you want to skip ep 1 - 20 wut ever. It just summerized it. Thats all. No big deal
OVA~ Ima just hoping there is going to be some kind of OVA or a Movie that Gainax will do so they can finish the fuzzy wuzzy ending for Konomini! Im just hoping! Screw you dreamless!
Old 2004-06-24, 00:48   Link #57
IPv6
blastos.com

don't watch eva at all. It is a retarded show ... end of eva just resummarized the last few epi in the regular series. you would think that sinji would grow some balls in end of eva but he is still the annoying gutless moron since epi 1.
Old 2004-06-24, 03:18   Link #58
Zap

Quote:
What Makes you watch Konomini in the 1st place?
I watched the preview and...

1) I liked the music
2) Looks like some ecchi moments
3) Intriguing title
Old 2004-06-24, 15:20   Link #59
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
don't watch eva at all. It is a retarded show ... end of eva just resummarized the last few epi in the regular series. you would think that sinji would grow some balls in end of eva but he is still the annoying gutless moron since epi 1.
Lol. It's sitting on top of my desk next to unwatched discs of Serial Experiments Lain. Should I go ahead and jump to Lain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Yep its just a pointless review. Dont watch this movie unless you want to skip ep 1 - 20 wut ever. It just summerized it. Thats all. No big deal
So, Death and Rebirth and End of Eva are the same, rite? And is the movie a full-length film based on the ending, or a movie made from actual ending footage?
Old 2004-06-24, 16:22   Link #60
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
So, Death and Rebirth and End of Eva are the same, rite? And is the movie a full-length film based on the ending, or a movie made from actual ending footage?
No, Death and Rebirth is a recap while End of Eva is a new ending of the series. It's still baffling, but no one can complain that nothing happens there. To those who wrote here they wish Hikari destroyed the world: this is definitely a movie for you.
Closed Thread