AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 17:40   Link #1581
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm not quite sure whether there even WAS an "original Shiro". First of all, he most definitely isn't named Shiro. Second, he most definitely was never a student at that school.

It's not like that's the only school in existence, you know?
Dengar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 17:46   Link #1582
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'm not quite sure whether there even WAS an "original Shiro". First of all, he most definitely isn't named Shiro. Second, he most definitely was never a student at that school.

Shiro and Weiss are different words for "white". I still think its the same person's body (Weissman's).
Old 2012-12-15, 17:56   Link #1583
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Weissman's body is the dead guy found when the airship crashed. Also, him being named Shiro doesn't mean a thing. Since he made up that name. Why do people keep ignoring that fact?
Old 2012-12-15, 19:15   Link #1584
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Weissman's body is the dead guy found when the airship crashed. Also, him being named Shiro doesn't mean a thing. Since he made up that name. Why do people keep ignoring that fact?
well i'm not ignoring who "shiro" is not him real name, but for now us dont know his real name i'm still calling him shiro because otherwise i gona call him "random first stundet possessed" is more simple just call him shiro for now.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 19:17   Link #1585
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Yeah, It's no more than a coincidence. 'Shiro' is actually 'Yashiro' shortened - it means 'shrine' and Shiro got that from the poster that was in the gym storeroom(?).

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2012-12-16 at 02:50. Reason: to reference the correct comment...
karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 19:44   Link #1586
Bern-san

Quote:

Like ellessarr said, I (and I think others too) referred to this random student who got possessed by the fox-thing "original Shiro" because we don't know his real name.
After the fox possessed Weissman and they swapped bodies, what happened to this student?
I'm asking this because if Weissman decides to stay in that body and not return to his original body then I would pity the poor guy.
Old 2012-12-15, 19:55   Link #1587
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Like ellessarr said, I (and I think others too) referred to this random student who got possessed by the fox-thing "original Shiro" because we don't know his real name.
After the fox possessed Weissman and they swapped bodies, what happened to this student?
I'm asking this because if Weissman decides to stay in that body and not return to his original body then I would pity the poor guy.
good point
Old 2012-12-15, 19:57   Link #1588
orion

Quote:
My point was that the original Shiro (Yashiro) could also be Weissman. One of the 2 bodies is a clone. When Colorless King was talking to Weissman, there was only one other person there. No second entity.
Old 2012-12-15, 20:03   Link #1589
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
My point was that the original Shiro (Yashiro) could also be Weissman. One of the 2 bodies is a clone.
u have a good point but have a problem on this, weissman can't be on 2 bodys at same time and if him was on "random student guy"(yashiro), and the weissman body was empty who was driving the blimp before fox possess weissman and if weissman body on blimp not was empty then how his body survived the crash??

for me the only way the body om blimp can be undamaged is if indeed was weissman then a small piece of his power remains on him body allowing to not take any damage from the fall or explosion, i dont think a "cloned body" can have that power.

Quote:
When Colorless King was talking to Weissman, there was only one other person there. No second entity.
he was talking with the "personality with no memories" the weissman only wake up after hear neko.
Old 2012-12-15, 20:05   Link #1590
Bern-san

^If that body is really a clone then, was coincidence that the Colorless King took over that body? Did he know that it was a clone?

Good catch on the entity thing, hope they solve this soon.
Old 2012-12-15, 20:20   Link #1591
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Ok, to clear up this final thing:

When you say "student", you mean the white-haired boy right? Because we know for a fact that he was NOT a student at whatever that school is called.
Old 2012-12-15, 20:27   Link #1592
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Ok, to clear up this final thing:

When you say "student", you mean the white-haired boy right? Because we know for a fact that he was NOT a student at whatever that school is called.

yep because on the moment who he get possessed he was wearing a "school cloth", indeed this dont means he is from the same school however it definitely is a student
Old 2012-12-15, 20:30   Link #1593
dark998

Just watched episodes 8-11. Im speechless, this got way too intense. All that build up and slow pace of the earlier eps sure paid off.

Badass Shiro with her Neko and Munakata vs Suoh for the finale? Yes, please.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 20:45   Link #1594
ellessarr
Banned

another note: when weissman wake even his voice changed from his old normal to adolf voice.
Old 2012-12-15, 20:46   Link #1595
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
he was talking with the "personality with no memories" the weissman only wake up after hear neko.
Weissmann was the personality with no memories. Colorless King's tauntings helped him to remember. In that scene only 2 entities were present, Weissman and Colorless King. If there was a third entity in that body, then it would have had time to take control during the power struggle between Weissmann and Colorless King. Colorless King isn't bumping one personality out. He's overriding the host personality.

Since Colorless King was doing a lot of taunting, I think that the current young Weissman-Shiro is the real one and the one on the blimp was the stand-in so to speak. Weissman could have been trying to take a break by being a pampered student when he got attacked by Colorless King setting everything in motion. Weissman had the stand-in following him in the blimp to pick him up when needed. He got picked up and Colorless King switched bodies and tossed out Weissman-Shiro from the blimp who conveniently landed in the school,developed memory loss from the impact and shock and the rest of the story progressed from there.

If his powers include not changing, then he shoudn't age or have a control over his aging process. Meaning, he has no reason to appear old. It's in his best interest to appear young.

Last edited by orion; 2012-12-15 at 20:58.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 20:53   Link #1596
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Weissmann was the personality with no memories. Colorless King's tauntings helped him to remember. In that scene only 2 entities were present, Weissman and Colorless King. If there was a third entity in that body, then it would have had time to take control during the power struggle between Weissmann and Colorless King. Colorless King isn't bumping one personality out. He's overriding the host personality.

Since Colorless King was doing a lot of taunting, I think that the current young Weissman-Shiro is the real one and the one on the blimp was the stand-in so to speak. Weissman could have been trying to take a break by being a student when he got attacked by Colorless King setting everything in motion. Weissman had the stand-in following him in the blimp to pick him up when needed.
and why his voice sudendly changed to weissmann voice?.(he have 2 voices?)

side note: i dont say who i totally disagree with you theory but i still see some holes on her, before i can fully agree
Old 2012-12-15, 21:04   Link #1597
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
and why his voice sudendly changed to weissmann voice?.(he have 2 voices?)

side note: i dont say who i totally disagree with you theory but i still see some holes on her, before i can fully agree
He just spoke German. Anyone can change inflections. He appeared as a young Japanese kid so he automatically spoke with a higher pitch. His memory returns and he speaks with his normal German accent because he remembers how old he really is and because of a lack of young German voice actors in Japan. (i swear this sounds like the same guy that was portraying the German coach in Giant Killing.)
Old 2012-12-15, 21:25   Link #1598
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Since Colorless King was doing a lot of taunting, I think that the current young Weissman-Shiro is the real one and the one on the blimp was the stand-in so to speak. Weissman could have been trying to take a break by being a pampered student when he got attacked by Colorless King setting everything in motion. Weissman had the stand-in following him in the blimp to pick him up when needed. He got picked up and Colorless King switched bodies and tossed out Weissman-Shiro from the blimp who conveniently landed in the school,developed memory loss from the impact and shock and the rest of the story progressed from there.

If his powers include not changing, then he shoudn't age or have a control over his aging process. Meaning, he has no reason to appear old. It's in his best interest to appear young.
better explanation but still have a hole, the blimp never followed him, munakata told who the blimp aways was flying in a almost fixed rout only changing when the time conditions looked bad(who is something who automated control can't do), the only time the blimp started to follow him was after the murder

Quote:
He just spoke German. Anyone can change inflections. He appeared as a young Japanese kid so he automatically spoke with a higher pitch. His memory returns and he speaks with his normal German accent because he remembers how old he really is and because of a lack of young German voice actors in Japan. (i swear this sounds like the same guy that was portraying the German coach in Giant Killing.)
the voice tone is very diferent between shiro(young weissman) and old weissmann(real body) and ever after the "awaken" of weissmann is expression changed like he turned almost totally another person(some body but another soul).

edit: and a big change in voice(or changing in voice actor) in animes, series, moveis in the same character almost of the times means "more than one personality.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-15 at 21:44.
Old 2012-12-15, 22:38   Link #1599
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I'm not sure if I buy the clone theory, mostly because the series has been rather good at foreshadowing and I haven't seen much evidence of that at all, but I am curious how Weissmann's real body survived the blimp accident unscathed (since Shiro seems to be proof that the power resides with the mind/soul of the person, not the body, and it was stated in show that it was a really destructive crash).
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 01:57   Link #1600
GundamZZ
残念美人

The afterthought about the colorless. Once sees him, both red and blue automatically recognize him. Regardless the person, they can identify him. Somehow, this ability is limited to them. Red tries to kill the colorless, but he is stopped by Kuro and Neko. They think he's going after Shiro. Then, blue steps in and stop red from the pursue. The blue tries to stop red from killing the girl. Maybe the blue thinks he still has the chance to get the girl back.

Assume the colorless hasn't kill the girl. Assume Shiro is not the colorless. Then, the girl has two minds. The colorless is the dominant mind. It means Shiro had two minds when he was possessed by colorless. When the colorless attacks the silver, the silver enters Shiro's body. The Shiro wakes up in the storage room, and he has no memory.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural