AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 06:47   Link #4641
Azuma Denton
~AD~

@asako
Nice shot there...

And a pic of Teana, just taken today
Spoiler for a_lil_bit_NSFW:
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 11:30   Link #4642
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Best. Mascot. Ever.

I love you Nitro+

Old 2012-08-23, 00:57   Link #4643
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Spoiler for :

I ordered her just for this. It is love.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 01:46   Link #4644
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post

Odango Bazooka!

Spoiler for :
Oh my God! The second image is too much. hahaha. My sides! Good one. I really have to get my hands on this nendroid. Ok, time to check my funds.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 02:10   Link #4645
Azuma Denton
~AD~

A little bit question...

How do you guys handle your figures when it is hot outside??
Find some of my nendos "sweating"
Old 2012-08-23, 04:13   Link #4646
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Because I loved that sketch in Haganai

Then

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 2012-08-23, 06:52   Link #4647
Dragoshi1
We need to upset people!

Have my eyes on the BRS Anime Figma, only because of her Black Rock Cannon. Pretty sure it can be attached to the Game BRS I have already.

And I want to get the Revoltech Rathalos, since I'm also a Monster Hunter nut, but dang it, everyone charges so much for something so physically small! Height wise, it is smaller than most figma, longer obviously with neck and tail, and width wise from win to wing.
Dragoshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 09:38   Link #4648
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Production samples Mikatan reviewed.

I can't wait. Only a few more days (and a few days after that for delivery). But they will make a great companion to my sitting/pillow based 1/7 Kannagi girls.
Old 2012-08-26, 15:08   Link #4649
Marvie2

Hey guys I wonder if anyone of you can help me.

I've been searching really long for this figure but I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have an idea where i could get it? I've googled sites for anime figures but none of the popular sites seem to have it, also the related sites in the link above also aren't helpful. So I've been thinking of searching for sites from japan but i can't read or write japanese so I'm having trouble getting any useful results from google

If anyone could give me some starting point I could probably work my way through with translaters but as I dont know japanese I think im probably going about googling this figure the wrong way.
Marvie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 17:10   Link #4650
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvie2 View Post
Hey guys I wonder if anyone of you can help me.

I've been searching really long for this figure but I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have an idea where i could get it? I've googled sites for anime figures but none of the popular sites seem to have it, also the related sites in the link above also aren't helpful. So I've been thinking of searching for sites from japan but i can't read or write japanese so I'm having trouble getting any useful results from google

If anyone could give me some starting point I could probably work my way through with translaters but as I dont know japanese I think im probably going about googling this figure the wrong way.
One reason why this figure is hard to find: this is a garage kit, meaning it won't be available at most places that offer anime figures.

Outside of trying eBay, that's pretty much the only piece of advice that I can offer.
Old 2012-08-26, 20:07   Link #4651
dfens

Marvie2 I looked and their is no official figures for that character from that series that you are looking for it's not a super popular series. That's a garage kit if you don't know that is a resin model kit you have to assemble and paint yourself. Plus that's a limited kit so not too many are around even if you have the talent to paint it like a professional. I don't do garage kits because it's just way out of my league and a waste of money if it doesn't look perfect.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 20:14   Link #4652
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It isn't like it isn't a super popular series (given it is Key, so). The problem is due to how next to no manufacters seem to risk themselves with Key brand, most likely due to the royalties they are asking (similar to how very few nintendo characters are made to figures by figure manufacter, and that's only recently with Samus and Link).

The "usual" place for GK would be: http://www.e2046.com/
That said, you better check it often, as GK kits are, as already stated, quite limited in stocks.
Old 2012-08-26, 21:22   Link #4653
Marvie2

Thanks for clarifying! I'm pretty new to anime figures but now it makes sense (and also some other things that I've been wondering about).

Guess I'll just have to be on the lookout from now on
Marvie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 03:21   Link #4654
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Max Factory 1/8 Medaka Kurokami
http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-11339231986.html

Nice boobs, but her face seems too manly??
And that shining knee-socks??
Old 2012-09-03, 07:07   Link #4655
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

My Maria and Kobato arrived today. <3 They sit nicely next to my Kannagi crew;

Though I forgot to get a picture of both together. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 2012-09-03, 07:48   Link #4656
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The "usual" place for GK would be: http://www.e2046.com/
That said, you better check it often, as GK kits are, as already stated, quite limited in stocks.
I was wondering. Did anyone here order a GK from that site yet? How good is their delivery service? How much do they usually charge? And how fast do they deliver?
I really want to know since I just found the next perfect project I want to do.
Old 2012-09-03, 08:24   Link #4657
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
I was wondering. Did anyone here order a GK from that site yet? How good is their delivery service? How much do they usually charge? And how fast do they deliver?
I've ordered a few of their "Gathering" prepainted GKs, which have all been excellent quality, the packaging the figure comes in is excellent, and the shipping also one of the best I've seen, both in safety of the packing, and the speed. Prices are reasonable, too. I imagine actual kits would be cheaper than complete figures to ship, too, since they're probably smaller.

Just keep in mind they -are- bootlegs, technically, since they recast official GKs. But for figures that are unlikely to get "real" releases, it's a perfectly valid option. If you get a kit, it's not going to be any different to the original, and the paint quality (a usual failing of bootlegs) is entirely up to you. Though I've only bought their prepainted ones, and their painters are better than some "real" figures by a good margin, so I don't feel slighted at all.
Old 2012-09-03, 09:41   Link #4658
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
I've ordered a few of their "Gathering" prepainted GKs, which have all been excellent quality, the packaging the figure comes in is excellent, and the shipping also one of the best I've seen, both in safety of the packing, and the speed. Prices are reasonable, too. I imagine actual kits would be cheaper than complete figures to ship, too, since they're probably smaller.

Just keep in mind they -are- bootlegs, technically, since they recast official GKs. But for figures that are unlikely to get "real" releases, it's a perfectly valid option. If you get a kit, it's not going to be any different to the original, and the paint quality (a usual failing of bootlegs) is entirely up to you. Though I've only bought their prepainted ones, and their painters are better than some "real" figures by a good margin, so I don't feel slighted at all.
I won't be going for the pre-painted ones. I'm more interested in getting the unpainted garage kits. It's good to hear that they are a reliable retailer. I'll be saving for that Yukari Yakumo resin kit they have for now. And it won't be long till I get to grab her.
Old 2012-09-03, 23:25   Link #4659
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
I've ordered from them six times (4 unpainted, 2 painted). Never had any issues with them, other than being a bit quirky (english not first language methinks). They usually require a deposit on pre-orders to show you're serious
Old 2012-09-04, 02:21   Link #4660
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

(click for larger version)

Just reshuffled some shelving a little. I am somewhat disappointed Maria and Kobato are larger than the Kannagi girls despite both supposedly being 1/7, but they still look nice together, anyway.