Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-07, 08:01   Link #1041
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
Why would they want to end the fillers I mean they are so much better than the orignal story line with charater depth and intense action that the main story fails to achieve but oh well some peeople just dont have good tatse in animes
You sir....are definetly outnumbered....you sure are brave to post this!
Seriously....you have no idea how long people here and everywhere waited even for the day to confirm when it would continue (THE REAL STORY)
Old 2007-01-07, 13:39   Link #1042
juggen
Saizen Supreme
*Fansubber

He must be kidding!
Old 2007-01-07, 17:09   Link #1043
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Maybe that's his own opinion....

and yup he's definitely outnumbered......
Old 2007-01-07, 17:54   Link #1044
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Honestly I don't mind the filler that much.

The only problems I have with it are the absolutely horrific animation at times and the lack of any memorable characters.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 18:17   Link #1045
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

How were the fillers after the curry one? Were there any filler that was not mediocre?
Old 2007-01-07, 20:53   Link #1046
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
The Ten-Ten vs Raiga scene had the worst battle animation EVER.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 00:31   Link #1047
Deathwing
what do i know

one thing about fillers is the can only have limited character development
and the have the same used techniques to beat the villian just rasangain after rasangain (probably spelled that wrong)

your left wondering one of his best freinds has turned to evil why does he not even seem to care or try and find him (ok there is attempts but they all are half-assed like that bug filler) as he goes on and on about freindship when he talks

also the villians are weak and the thought that the villian could win dosnt even come into mind (unlike parts in the main series with oro where he in fact does win)
and Akatsuki is no where to be found

plus a script that makes you want to cry as you watch a once brillant show be reduced to crap

and the anticpation of story development is killed every week
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 04:37   Link #1048
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
"Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles to air February 15th
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2007 at 10:17AM
The second part of the Japanese Naruto anime series, Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, has been given an official air date from an official reliable source, the pages of Shonen Jump. According to the full page ad, a one hour special featuring the characters with their new appearances will be airing on February 15th, 2007.
Hmm... since this isn't the gaiden, could we expect the gaiden to take place in the 2-3 weeks preceding the 15th? If so, we could expect it as soon as the 25th of January. It seems weird that there has been no anouncement about the gaiden (that I've heard at least), but it would be weird if they skipped it too. I can't see any reason why not to put it in the timeskip...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 04:45   Link #1049
Rahan

Well, a one hour special would just be fine for the Gaiden ...

Anyways, the 2 weeks before february 15th are available. No one knows if there will be more filler episodes, a break or KG, as there have been no annoucements.
However, it's in only 3 weeks now until february and if Naruto were to air the first 2 weeks of february, the episodes titles should have been revealed by now.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-01-08 at 04:56.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 07:08   Link #1050
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Well, a one hour special would just be fine for the Gaiden ...
Well the above post stated that the one hour special would feature the new versions of our familiar characters, so that rules the gaiden out.

If there are only two episodes before the one hour special that we don't know the names for, I'm inclined to think it's the gaiden, but you never do know with these producers...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 07:33   Link #1051
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Well the above post stated that the one hour special would feature the new versions of our familiar characters, so that rules the gaiden out.
that's more an hypothesis than a spoiler, but :

Spoiler:
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 08:28   Link #1052
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Not sure if this has been posted here i can take it down if it has? but it's a lil trailer thing for the new series .. sharinganLS uploaded it not me. just showing it ~.~.

Trailer for new Naruto
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...to_trailer.flv

Nothing been shown of Yondaime or Kakashi gaiden to date? maybe they're leaving it out >.<.

Last edited by Rachy; 2007-01-08 at 10:42.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 09:01   Link #1053
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Leavin it out would be unwise move .. should they really leaving it out =_=
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 09:45   Link #1054
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I kind of liked the Menma fillers.
Menma was a nice and cool guy.
It's a shame what happend....

but I'm glad the fillers are soon finished,
cant wait too see the Kakashi Gaiden when it comes
and looking forward seeing the older Naruto too.

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 10:00   Link #1055
Hyuga Equ
Ero-Sennin

Oh my god, i almost started crying when i saw that trailer ; ) Can't wait till 15th of feb :>
Hyuga Equ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 10:09   Link #1056
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You know....if they leave out the Gaiden....well i can see already riots getting started....i mean the most outstanding jounin (in my opinion) is shown!

Well all i can tell is that the upcomming battles will be awesome...to see it animated...
Old 2007-01-08, 19:07   Link #1057
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I can't blame them for starting Hurricane Chronicles with the main storyline instead of Gaiden. The reasoning is quite clear and unarguable:

They have just had 2 years of filler and the fans are turning rabid. In order to recover their fans they are restarting with a new title and the brand new number One. At this point, in episode 1 they need to actually show the main character. Having an "episode one" without the main character would be the height of imbecility.

I doubt that Gaiden will be thrown away, but since it is essentially a flashback to the time before the show, they can fit it is any time they want to. I figure they'll probably fit in Gaiden as a flashback at a moment that is dramatic for Kakashi. Or else they'll slip it in when the action lulls. Either way, we'll just see it later.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 19:31   Link #1058
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I can't blame them for starting Hurricane Chronicles with the main storyline instead of Gaiden. The reasoning is quite clear and unarguable:

They have just had 2 years of filler and the fans are turning rabid. In order to recover their fans they are restarting with a new title and the brand new number One. At this point, in episode 1 they need to actually show the main character. Having an "episode one" without the main character would be the height of imbecility.

I doubt that Gaiden will be thrown away, but since it is essentially a flashback to the time before the show, they can fit it is any time they want to. I figure they'll probably fit in Gaiden as a flashback at a moment that is dramatic for Kakashi. Or else they'll slip it in when the action lulls. Either way, we'll just see it later.
Hmm, Its make sense, but personally I dont want it to go that way. and even if the fan are turning mad because of the apparent bad quality of the fillers, still, I dont think the fandom will be hurt at not seen the Main Character for 2 weeks perhaps just one week.

Kakashi Gaiden fits perfectly in 2 Episodes, and it could be done as a 1 hour Special to mark the end of part one and the beginning of part 2.

Spoiler for Please read if you are either want to get minor spoiled or You have read the manga :

Also, Placing Kakashi Gaiden as a Flashback in some further part of the Naruto HC, could be problematic and maybe confusing for the Anime viewer given some outgoing theories going on:

Spoiler for More Manga:
Old 2007-01-08, 22:25   Link #1059
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Hmm, Its make sense, but personally I dont want it to go that way. and even if the fan are turning mad because of the apparent bad quality of the fillers, still, I dont think the fandom will be hurt at not seen the Main Character for 2 weeks perhaps just one week.

Kakashi Gaiden fits perfectly in 2 Episodes, and it could be done as a 1 hour Special to mark the end of part one and the beginning of part 2.
I'm not saying fandom would be hurt, I'm just saying they feel a lot of pressure to get on with it. Once they decided to go back to episode 1, they were pinned in place by that decision. Putting Kakashi Gaiden as the last 2 episodes of the old series would cause a lot of people to not see it, so they couldn't do that. As for starting Hurricane Chronicles with it... the main character always has to be in episode 1. That's not really very debatable.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 22:36   Link #1060
danteswrath

Slightly extended version of trailer featuring Kyuubi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIpnb071YVM
danteswrath is offline   Reply With Quote