AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-03, 13:51   Link #41
chaos999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Finished listening to the original soundtrack a short while ago. Kind of a dull soundtrack if I'm completely honest. It had a few notable tracks such as the first one, but outside that it's one of those deals that's strictly suited to being in the background of something in my opinion.
Yes , I agree this soundtrack isn't as good as other Senju Akira works but they are some nice tracks such as number 26 and the last one other than the first one of course.
Old 2013-08-04, 06:36   Link #42
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
https://twitter.com/valvrave/status/363982415326216193

As posted on the official Valvrave twitter: the opening theme for the 2nd season will once again be done by T.M.Revolution and Nana Mizuki.
Old 2013-08-04, 07:04   Link #43
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
https://twitter.com/valvrave/status/363982415326216193

As posted on the official Valvrave twitter: the opening theme for the 2nd season will once again be done by T.M.Revolution and Nana Mizuki.
F**K YES! I hope the new opening theme will be even better than "Preserved Roses" from season one! I wonder how the ending themes for season two will be like even if they haven't announced the artists yet.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2013-08-04 at 08:39.
Old 2013-08-04, 07:11   Link #44
Key Board
Carbon

additionally the 3rd ending song is called Realism

artist is Elisa. The same as 2nd ending's
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-08-04, 09:29   Link #45
Fjoergyn

T.M.Revolution and Nana Mizuki cool

Elisa
Old 2013-08-04, 19:49   Link #46
Chibikiwi

^haha agreed
Old 2013-08-05, 19:24   Link #47
Irenesharda

I like Elisa, I'll give her another shot. However, having TM Revolution and Nana Mizuki again is going to be awesome! Anyone know what the OP title will be?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-08-07, 11:41   Link #48
Fjoergyn

I do not like Elisa
Old 2013-08-07, 12:02   Link #49
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The new opening theme is announced to be "Kakumei Dualism" performed by TM Revolution X Nana Mizuki, whom also performed the first season opening theme called "Preserved Roses). It will be released on October 23 of this year, coming with 3 versions.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-08-07, 16:38   Link #50
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
The new opening theme is announced to be "Kakumei Dualism" performed by TM Revolution X Nana Mizuki, whom also performed the first season opening theme called "Preserved Roses). It will be released on October 23 of this year, coming with 3 versions.
Um, source please?

Not really the correct order, the new opening is supposed to be performed by "Nana Mizuki X T.M.Revolution", symbolising that the song is a Nana Mizuki song featuring T.M.Revolution (whereas Preserved Roses, performed by "T.M.Revolution X Nana Mizuki" was a T.M.Revolution song featuring Nana Mizuki).
Old 2013-08-07, 23:42   Link #51
DeathAngelBR
Yuri addict

So what the hell happened to "Can you save my heart"?
Old 2013-08-08, 01:02   Link #52
Key Board
Carbon

probably for a later OST

..probably..

She's probably getting new songs in S2 and they'll all bunch it up in one CD or special bonus...

..probably..
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-08-08, 02:03   Link #53
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Um, source please?

Not really the correct order, the new opening is supposed to be performed by "Nana Mizuki X T.M.Revolution", symbolising that the song is a Nana Mizuki song featuring T.M.Revolution (whereas Preserved Roses, performed by "T.M.Revolution X Nana Mizuki" was a T.M.Revolution song featuring Nana Mizuki).
The title I was gathering likely comes from /a/nons but it will likely happen to be confirmed through rumors though unsure about that.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-08-08, 14:26   Link #54
DorkingtonPugsly

I want angela to do an ed again. Haha I was pissed when they stopped with boku janai midway.
Old 2013-08-10, 03:39   Link #55
Key Board
Carbon

Valvrave's 4th ending is by Kanade Momoko

she's very new

The insert song in episode 6 was by her.

IIRC, it was Saki's insert song "Can you save my heart?"

source is official twitter
Old 2013-08-12, 20:13   Link #56
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That means she sounds promising :3
Old 2013-08-13, 11:38   Link #57
Fjoergyn

On October 20 we will hear the new songs
Old 2013-08-13, 22:05   Link #58
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
On October 20 we will hear the new songs
where did that info come from?
Old 2013-08-14, 10:06   Link #59
Fjoergyn

The series premieres on October 20th
Old 2013-08-14, 10:39   Link #60
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
The series premieres on October 20th
and where does this info come from?

It's not on the official twitter or website

please link the source
Closed Thread