Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post
Eba is so cute

By far the best thing said in the past couple of posts :P
Not really! More flaming wars please
Old 2011-07-06, 07:05   Link #8082
mangaf_cksdotcom

chapter 142 is out...

I really can't find the words to describe Haruto...

He was down, then admits that it is natural that everyone would be disgusted with him but reacted when Shiori said "you reap what u sow", as if he cant accept it... he's pissed with Shiori's lectures and saying he understands already...

but when Shiori said that she doesn't think what he did was wrong, it's like he found a light and "yeah, im not wrong" and "i dont care what people think of me"... seems he forgot already what he just admitted before... it's like he's waiting for someone to tell him this...
Old 2011-07-06, 07:41   Link #8083
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
chapter 142 is out...

He was down, then admits that it is natural that everyone would be disgusted with him but reacted when Shiori said "you reap what u sow", as if he cant accept it... he's pissed with Shiori's lectures and saying he understands already...

but when Shiori said that she doesn't think what he did was wrong, it's like he found a light and "yeah, im not wrong" and "i dont care what people think of me"... seems he forgot already what he just admitted before... it's like he's waiting for someone to tell him this...
I didn't really find him pissed at Shiori. And she helped him realize that he needs to put Eba's feelings over his friends' right now. I don't see anything wrong.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 07:58   Link #8084
Bigspeed

Quote:
chapter 142 is out...

In some of my experiences I find that even if you know your doing the right thing, having someone say you are can make you feel alot better especially if its a touchy topic.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 08:14   Link #8085
mangaf_cksdotcom

he's sort of unsure of his decisions...easily swayed... but he's actually just waiting for someone who supports his decision...

and BTW, am i the only one thinking that they are too old for this "embarrassed in the public" thing? they're not 14 anymore...
Old 2011-07-06, 08:42   Link #8086
TCman

Finally, just catched up with the last chapter (142). Well, I am kind of happy for Haruto and Eba, since they are together at last, but at the cost of someone else. I do have a problem with how Haruto's handling things here. In my opinion Haruto shouldn't have dated Asuka at all, I guess it's really difficult to describe it, but to me it feels like that Haruto was forcing to himself date Asuka for a "new beginning" in his life and to forget Eba (because she didn't want something to do with him after Kazama's death). In that sense Haruto was using Asuka as a replacement of Eba, and in my opinion this is even more evident when Haruto admit that he loves Eba way more than Asuka in such a short period, it's almost instant. Also Haruto was technically two-timing with Eba, even it's for a very short time, because he, at the time, hasn't broken up with Asuka yet. I kind of understand Haruto's friends' anger, since Haruto really broke up the relation with Asuka this easily and quickly, as nothing matters at all; I guess Nanami is happy now she didn't begin a relationship with Haruto (she was afraid that one day Haruto would be together with Eba instead with her).

I don't know or actually don't remember that Haruto and Asuka have done "it", but what if Asuka is pregnant with his baby? Then more drama is bound to happen...
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 09:06   Link #8087
jzmagic
flargansbog

I still like Eba and all, but someone from OM made a good point about the hypocrisy of this line.

Quote:
"no matter what anyone thinks of me. No matter how much I'm hated. As love as I'M WITH THE PERSON I LOVE, then it's fine."

That's why she choose Kazama over Harutard.

/end sarcasm.
She completely cut off ties, TWICE. The first when she left for Tokyo, and then again after Kazama's death. Where was the effort on her part to be with "the person she loves"? Oh Seo...
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 09:08   Link #8088
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 142:
Old 2011-07-06, 09:12   Link #8089
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm really surprised the text on the last panel is wrote in "To be continued"

Somehow, i hate how Haruto smirks too.

Asuka-- you're really strong.
To be so calm in front of him after what had he done to you.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 10:13   Link #8090
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I guess Nanami is happy now she didn't begin a relationship with Haruto (she was afraid that one day Haruto would be together with Eba instead with her).
Hurray for Nanami!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I don't know or actually don't remember that Haruto and Asuka have done "it", but what if Asuka is pregnant with his baby? Then more drama is bound to happen...
they haven't done it, fortunately...

but i guess Seo might pull the "early pregnancy" idea again, just like Suzuka... more chapters, more money...
Old 2011-07-06, 10:17   Link #8091
Dorsai

Quote:
She completely cut off ties, TWICE. The first when she left for Tokyo, and then again after Kazama's death. Where was the effort on her part to be with "the person she loves"? Oh Seo...
After reading that much chapters you still can ask stupid questions like this? Did you ever understand her personality? Even after 10,20 first chapters of Kimi it was clearly what person she is... Tokio arc wasnt sth unbelievable when you understand her reasons...

And whats strange in their effort to grow up? After that much years almost first time in her life she tried to accomplish her own happiness- yes its really late, but every person in this world has his own time to mature... Its never rigid boundary...

Quote:
I guess Nanami is happy now she didn't begin a relationship with Haruto (she was afraid that one day Haruto would be together with Eba instead with her).
I had friend like Nanmi in high school... We had a little similiar relationship (nonetheless i never was in love with her, dont know if she was or not with me) like Haruto and Nanami in school here... You look in it in wrong way- because of thieir relationship she started to change- she leaves her shell and started any relations with other people... Without it probably all her school life will be wasted time... It really doesnt matter that it wasnt love relationship...

Excluding Takashi and Akari every relation in this manga between main hero friends was because of Haruto... He started everything... Everything started because of him... Because he was there...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-07-06 at 10:29.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 10:25   Link #8092
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I don't care how many times she's cut him off, Seo can have her cut his own DONG off and I'll be totally contempt to just have them back together.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 10:37   Link #8093
User68604
Disabled By Request

thank god the series is starting to turn into the final stretch

ironic that the blackmailing girl is the one to get his mind straight
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 10:38   Link #8094
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
hmmm... simple chapter nothing to complain about fairly straight forward i just found myself completely unfeeling towards anything Haruto or Eba had to say I guess im just numb. At least they are moving forward i guess, Seo could end it right now i wouldnt say a word.

Im actually quite skeptical that Haurto could overhear his former friends talking on the other side of the street with cars and other city noise going on. So im not quite sure how he came to the conclusion that they were talking about him. Unless this actually meant to a sign of him worrying about what others think and was not actually the truth.

Also, i want to see the actually translation for this one panel the scene just after Haruto sees Asuka. He states "i guess i wont see Asuka anymore since we broke up huh.." I find it curious that he would state the obvious. Will download the raw later and translate it myself.

Best part of the chapter was the return of Amaya-san still freakin sexy with dem crazy legs.
Old 2011-07-06, 11:25   Link #8095
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
hmmm... simple chapter nothing to complain about fairly straight forward i just found myself completely unfeeling towards anything Haruto or Eba had to say I guess im just numb. At least they are moving forward i guess, Seo could end it right now i wouldnt say a word.
I don't know much about manga artist and their editors, but from what I understood from Bakuman is that if your series is ranked very low, the editorial department gives the author 4 more chapters to wrap up the series. Is this actually true?
Quote:
Im actually quite skeptical that Haurto could overhear his former friends talking on the other side of the street with cars and other city noise going on. So im not quite sure how he came to the conclusion that they were talking about him. Unless this actually meant to a sign of him worrying about what others think and was not actually the truth.
Same here, I believe he was assume they were talking about him, because Asuka was present.
Quote:
Also, i want to see the actually translation for this one panel the scene just after Haruto sees Asuka. He states "i guess i wont see Asuka anymore since we broke up huh.." I find it curious that he would state the obvious. Will download the raw later and translate it myself.
I laugh a little, when he stated that. Seo really wanted Haruto to play the biggest dense protagonist along with hated in history of manga. Please do translate for us, your big addition to the forum. I'm assuming your Japanese
Quote:
Best part of the chapter was the return of Amaya-san still freakin sexy with dem crazy legs.
A lot of people been stating similar praises for Shiori return. I guess I don't have a fetish for women in glasses. Only thing I like about Seo are our common fetish for short hair heroines
Old 2011-07-06, 12:23   Link #8096
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I can't stand Takashi being the only guy around the girls.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 12:40   Link #8097
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
After reading that much chapters you still can ask stupid questions like this? Did you ever understand her personality? Even after 10,20 first chapters of Kimi it was clearly what person she is... Tokio arc wasnt sth unbelievable when you understand her reasons...

And whats strange in their effort to grow up? After that much years almost first time in her life she tried to accomplish her own happiness- yes its really late, but every person in this world has his own time to mature... Its never rigid boundary...
i actually dont understand eba's personality... that's why i wanna ask this:

-does she seriously intend to cut off ties with Haruto completely? no plans of coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
I had friend like Nanmi in high school... We had a little similiar relationship (nonetheless i never was in love with her, dont know if she was or not with me) like Haruto and Nanami in school here... You look in it in wrong way- because of thieir relationship she started to change- she leaves her shell and started any relations with other people... Without it probably all her school life will be wasted time... It really doesnt matter that it wasnt love relationship...
Nanami really likes haruto but she's cautious and gave it time to think.. he's in the same roof as eba; eba's always around him; they might get fond of each other or more than that... haruto obviously prioritized eba more than her, so she dumped him... and we also know that she was "uncontrollably inlove with him", she was desperate to date haruto even knowing he has lingering feelings for eba..love can make us stupid, really...

haruto loves nanami but developed his feelings towards eba... i think it started with the stolen kiss by eba or the "why don't you fall for me"... he started to get conscious with her... let's admit it, she tried to win Haruto... and she won...
Old 2011-07-06, 13:51   Link #8098
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
i actually dont understand eba's personality... that's why i wanna ask this:

-does she seriously intend to cut off ties with Haruto completely? no plans of coming back?
im pretty sure you meant this in the past tense
Old 2011-07-06, 13:57   Link #8099
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
im pretty sure you meant this in the past tense
ok..
-did she seriously intend to cut off ties with Haruto completely? (first break up)

and i might add...

or she just wanted to finish her "mission" with kazama, then return to haruto?

Last edited by mangaf_cksdotcom; 2011-07-06 at 14:00. Reason: want = wanted
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 14:28   Link #8100
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I can't stand Takashi being the only guy around the girls.
Fuck! You're totally right!

He took all the fanservice away with him!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life