AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-11, 23:34   Link #61
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Well I am glad he is not an armadillo...

Whats with all the bat hate? I think bat is a great choice for KT to have made. The eye thing is an arancar power and bats have better navigation skills than most other animals that use their eyes. The being able to sho everyone what he saw is like getting back the echo so it does kind of fit. I don't think Uli will have more than one transformation, it would be too much for Ichigo to handle seeing as he is gonna get effed up big time before he wins.

As for Halibel she had better be a shark with all those teeth in her mouth (she still looks sexy to me, btw) I'm guessing silver back gorilla for Yami and stark has to be something really fast! As for baragan... IDK sea lion...
Old 2009-02-11, 23:38   Link #62
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I don't see anything wrong with bat. It's an animal of prey and feared due to it's associations with Vampires. I don't see the big deal---

Grimm was a pussy-cat--- *shrugs*

I wonder if Ichigo will gain a new form or move, one that's a natural enemy to the species

I think Halibel is a shark...
Old 2009-02-12, 00:39   Link #63
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
As for baragan... IDK sea lion...
ROFLMAO. NIce one.
Old 2009-02-12, 00:48   Link #64
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I don't see anything wrong with bat. It's an animal of prey and feared due to it's associations with Vampires. I don't see the big deal---

Grimm was a pussy-cat--- *shrugs*
I know! Right?! I love bats! They eat mosquitos, and I hate mosquitos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post

I think Halibel is a shark...
I just said that, didn't I? But then again like I've said it before, great minds do think alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
ROFLMAO. NIce one.
Ya like that huh?! His round bottom heavy shape just brought "Sea Lion" or "Walrus" to mind. With his fish bone looking crown and old man of the sea style of clothing, I just could help but think that.
Old 2009-02-12, 00:52   Link #65
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

A bat fits Ulquiorra well, there’s no denying that. Though it maybe cliché, I hope and think, KT had the ‘bat’ idea to began with. As the chapters drew out, of course, more people would suspect a bat or other winged creature to be his release. I mean, we’ve been speculating on what Ulquiorra’s release was going to be since we were first introduced to the idea of Arrancar Releases.

Some things had to be cliché though. If they weren’t people may get too confused because we’re constantly trying to relate one thing with another and tying things together. When they don’t fit, we become upset. Also, Ulquiorra might not necessarily be a ‘bat’ but really a demon, in the more mythological since, so that could satisfy peoples’ need for mythical creature ties. Lots of creatures have wings; I think it may be more complicated than just a ‘batman’. Though, I do love Batman...

This is a bit off topic but...

I think Halibel will be a dragon/scary reptile (GODZILLA!!!) type release, or possibly even a bear. I know she has all those scary teeth, but she seems like a fierce dragon to me... Also, this just came to me; she’s fighting Toshiro, who has a bankai that is a dragon, so it could be Dragon vs. Dragon fight. That won’t surprise me since KT usually pairs up fighters according to their personalities and similarities.

I think that Stark might be the one who’s more shark-like. The remains of his hollow mask are just extra teeth and jaw line that hang on his neck (sharks are continuously re-growing teeth), but then again he doesn’t fit the personality of a shark, while Halibel does and she has the ferocious looking teeth to go with it (but she could be a Godzilla!).

But to be honest, I always had the ‘water-creature’ stereotype to go to Barragan. He just reminds me of Aerial’s dad in The Little Mermaid; King Trident (I think that’s his name.) He has the crown and everything. But honestly, I have no clue; that was just my stereotype for him.

I’m not sure how it will turn out, but I will probably change my opinion constantly, so don’t mind my randomness or inconsistency.
Old 2009-02-12, 01:04   Link #66
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Honestly I see none of my mythical creatures appearing. :[

Barragan is most likely gonna turn into King Trident from Little Mermaid

The other 2 someone can come up with something.
Old 2009-02-12, 01:13   Link #67
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Ulquiorra might not necessarily be a ‘bat’ but really a demon, in the more mythological since, so that could satisfy peoples’ need for mythical creature ties. Lots of creatures have wings; I think it may be more complicated than just a ‘batman’. Though, I do love Batman...
First of all let me commend you on your name, you are a bettet man/woman than I, because if I had to type that long name in every time I loged in I wouldn't post anymore... (I also like your sig very much)

Back to the topic, He could be a gargoyle. They are demon like creatures that gaurded midevil castles and gothic style churches, these creatures were and still are part part of the architecture of these places. The legend says they turn from stone into flesh during night time to protect the church/castle. Maybe thats what KT was going for, I mean Aizen did leave him behind to protect Las Noches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
This is a bit off topic but...

I think Halibel will be a dragon/scary reptile (GODZILLA!!!)
Oh you just made me lol!!!!!!
Old 2009-02-12, 01:30   Link #68
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
First of all let me commend you on your name, you are a bettet man/woman than I, because if I had to type that long name in every time I loged in I wouldn't post anymore... (I also like your sig very much)
Oh thank you so much! That makes me feel all warm in fuzzy on the inside. I never thought of username as that very long and that was the first sig I’ve ever made, so again, thank you! I love yours! Neliel Tu is my favorite female character!

Quote:
Back to the topic, He could be a gargoyle. They are demon like creatures that gaurded midevil castles and gothic style churches, these creatures were and still are part part of the architecture of these places. The legend says they turn from stone into flesh during night time to protect the church/castle. Maybe thats what KT was going for, I mean Aizen did leave him behind to protect Las Nochas.
A gargoyle could be a big possibility. I never thought of that. It just reminds of that TV show I watched when I was younger. Also, the name sakes of many of the Espada are architects so I could see that also being a tie into the possible gargoyle theory, but I can't remember if Ulquiorra also had the architect name reference...

Last edited by Bassoonicmayhem; 2009-02-12 at 01:36. Reason: perfectionist ways poking out again...
Old 2009-02-12, 02:00   Link #69
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
A raven would've been better.
I think Halibel would be the raven to fit the Harpy description, and Start would be a Lion (king of animals etc.) so that leaves Barragan...sea lion does seem to be him

Quote:
Maybe thats what KT was going for, I mean Aizen did leave him behind to protect Las Nochas.
I second that, probably why he "keeps watch" over everything with his eyes.
Old 2009-02-12, 02:19   Link #70
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Spoiler for Ulquiorras released form!:
does he talk in a growly voice? >_>
Old 2009-02-12, 02:34   Link #71
Zestelne
Devious Fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Zestelne
In reply to the "Bats are blind" comments:

(OBJECTION!)

There are two types of Bat, Megachiroptera (Megabats) and Microchiroptera (Microbats).

"Megabats have a well-developed visual cortex and show good visual acuity, microbats rely on echolocation for navigation and finding prey."

"Most fruit bats (Mega Bats)have large eyes, allowing them to orient visually in the twilight of dusk and inside caves and forests.
In contrast to the microbats, the fruit bats do not, as a rule, use echolocation (with one exception, the Egyptian fruit bat Rousettus egyptiacus, which uses high-pitched clicks to navigate in caves)."

I rest the case.
Old 2009-02-12, 03:09   Link #72
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
...bats are blind.
Isn't that like... a myth or something? I heard about it on the Discovery Channel.
Old 2009-02-12, 07:01   Link #73
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I would prefer Halibel to be an Anhanguera I really don't like sharks running around outside the water(kind of like Kisame in Naruto)
Old 2009-02-12, 09:24   Link #74
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

ehi guys, do somebody other than me, hope for Ulquiorra's past as adjucas/vastolorde flashback (with some points about his loliness) like Grimmjow's one with his fraccion?

also another thing....does Ulquiorra have a fraccion? .....loli & menoly seem they weren't Ulquiorra fraccion (even if loli and menoly sounds a lot similar to loliness ....ulquiorra feeling......and they were guarding Orihime with Ulquiorra).....nobody else seen...........maybe is old fraccion was Yammi that was that strong that become the 10th espada, and now he hasn't any fraccion? or maybe he is that lonely that he didn't want any fraccion?
Old 2009-02-12, 09:32   Link #75
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : SpaceCat

The Sloth

Old 2009-02-12, 09:35   Link #76
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

omg! cool!

black wings, full helm with 2 horns......human form!!!!!

ULQUIORRA IS A DAMN VASTOLORDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but....am i wrong or he has a full long white dress instead of old one?
Old 2009-02-12, 09:38   Link #77
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah robes have changed, horns have grown back. Also the Wings are not very animalastic Wings are very Mythical like you seem among Demons. Speaking of Mythos thank god Ulqi has nothing to do with 50 cows . The picture reminds of Go Nagai's work esp Devil Man or Mao Dante .

Gallant ULQUIORRA !!!!
Old 2009-02-12, 09:41   Link #78
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

If he is indeed a Vasto Lorde, then the possibilty of him having a second release like a bankai is very high.If he has one how can we picture it then, hmm!!
Old 2009-02-12, 09:41   Link #79
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Yeah robes have changed, horns have grown back. Also the Wings are not very animalastic Wings are very Mythical like you seem among Demons. Speaking of Mythos thank god Ulqi has nothing to do with 50 cows . The picture reminds of Go Nagai's work esp Devil Man or Mao Dante .

Gallant ULQUIORRA !!!!
and he is very humanoid.....so is 99% sure that he is a VL :P

edit: also no zanpakuto ^_^
Old 2009-02-12, 09:46   Link #80
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Devil Man Comparision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
and he is very humanoid.....so is 99% sure that he is a VL :P
Dont want to come off as a any sayer, but there is a kink in the theory. Even Pinky was very Humanoid once released : (

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga