AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-11-04, 18:53   Link #1
Tritium
doaho...

need help with FFXI

I played this game for quite a while and i stopped like 2 months ago but i just noticed that i'm still paying for this game... But i had to format my pc several times since the time i had stopped playing it, so i lost my username and everything. And i read on the playonline site that you need to login and delete you account but i have one problem, i can't login... Does anyone know how i can recover my username and password cause the playonline site doesn't really help me
Tritium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 02:16   Link #2
Sadaharu
The Greater Being

Send a message via AIM to Sadaharu Send a message via MSN to Sadaharu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium
I played this game for quite a while and i stopped like 2 months ago but i just noticed that i'm still paying for this game... But i had to format my pc several times since the time i had stopped playing it, so i lost my username and everything. And i read on the playonline site that you need to login and delete you account but i have one problem, i can't login... Does anyone know how i can recover my username and password cause the playonline site doesn't really help me
i really shouldn't have to ask this but have you actually tried calling the SE playonline technical support line.. its listed right on the playonline website.. that should have been the first thing you did before even posting this.. they should be able to cancel your account or help with your problem with the correct billing information..
Sadaharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 17:00   Link #3
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

10 things more, you never know.

Last edited by hamiko_san; 2007-12-25 at 16:38.
hamiko_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 17:30   Link #4
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
FFXI is the root of all EVIL .......im from SLYPH server so if any of u kno me fell free to say hi ...... sorry i dont kno what to say but if u still had ur password and username i would of have a few sugestions
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 15:12   Link #5
YoJoey1715

Send a message via AIM to YoJoey1715
Call your credit card dealer and cancel it. Or something like that. Mine was canceled from playing, because of my parents' credit card going over its minimum amt or smthin. P.S. Siren is the best server YAY!
YoJoey1715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 15:45   Link #6
Tritium
doaho...

it would cost too much to call that playonline thing i guess i live in the Netherlands =/
Tritium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 00:18   Link #7
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium
it would cost too much to call that playonline thing i guess i live in the Netherlands =/
then just tell your credit card company to stop paying that bill. and PoL will cancel your service. much faster thant it would be if you canceled it normally ^^

didnt you write down your l/p in your booklet anyway
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 09:05   Link #8
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

actually if Square-Enix's account services are anything like SOE's, if you stop the credit card from being billed (i.e. calling your credit card company) they'll suspend your account (after all...credit cards expire and get stolen, it wouldn't be fair to cancel all the accounts just because the credit card gets cut off) so if you ever want to play again, you just resubmit your credit card information
i dunno, i did that with Everquest 1, so it may work
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote