AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-03, 00:28   Link #24401
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
You know how governments are, they would try it, even if it didn't work in those movies. At least this time it might cut Al down to size a bit if it didn't fully work. Which is a plus compared to 200 years prior.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:36   Link #24402
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmm...the Ommote and Ura story got complicated.... @_@
So Tsukune and the gang was with Moka's mom all the time?
Old 2013-09-03, 01:51   Link #24403
Wood_Woody

There's a bit too much Moka talk going on here......WHERE THE HELL IS KURUMU? Kokoa, Mizore, Gin & Haiji are all MIA as well, but I'm sure they're all in a floating bubble somewhere, ready to steal some of the limelight in Chapter 67. Still no Issa though.....he's out there somewhere.

Anyway....Moka. She's gone out in a good way, and I think the scene was portrayed very well. I think it will be Tsukune's defining moment once he snaps out of his grief, given that it was the "fake" that he orginally fell in love with. I can't help but think of the last-but-one episode of the anime, when Inner Moka asks Tsukune "Am I not good enough for you?" It always seems that the true Moka gets a raw deal from eveyone, Tsukune included.

As for the two personalities merging in someway, I'd say its entirely possible. If you spend long enough around another person in such close proximity, assuming at least some of their traits is bound to happen. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all.

I've always viewed the "fake" being designed simply as Akasha when she was the same age. So in a sense, the real Moka is being guided and influenced by her absent mother, presented in a sisterly package and using the recessive side of her personality.

As for the true form of Alucard - there's only one way to kill something that large and that immortal, and that's to kill it in one hit, so I think a solitary nuclear weapon could do it, at a cost of hundreds of thousands of lives - but then Alucard would probably kill the same amount, if not more.

Seems the clone has control over the main body - it stopped destroying everything once Clone Alucard decided to muse on Mikogami's actions.

I think that it will be a final battle. The stakes have been raised so high now, it can't be anything else. Failure results in the destruction of everything. Besides, humans have seen Alucard now, so they'll want him dead and sealing him up again isn't an option. So, that said, I think:

a) Fuhai will go all out, and will probably end up dead through using up whatever remaining powers he has.

b) Tsukune and Moka are going to recover quick enough to get back into the fight. They're Shinsos after all, and they're about to hit an incredibly steep learning curve in relation to their power. Besides, they've got a prophecy to fulfill. Not to mention, the love and subseqent loss of the fake Moka is going to be a powerful motivator for both of them.

c) Akasha's going to be released - I stick by what I've previously said. Now the rosary is broken entirely, and fake Moka is dead, the link is broken. Akasha will realise this, and come out fighting with purpose.

d) We're actually going to be able to see what Mikogami can do. He's been in the shadows up until now.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 02:04   Link #24404
Chris38

^ You have forgotten about the eggs planted in various places around the world, didn't you (with one of those points, being Mizore's home village).

Because of that, I doubt it's the final battle ... since there are some bigger unresolved plot points that are related with Alucard's revival.

It's going to take some time, before the big bad is actually defeated, and the only thing that I think they will manage to do, this time is to force Alucard to retreat.

Not to mention, I don't see them being able to overwhelm Alucard's hax regenerative abilities. That could happen if each of the people you mentioned would attack Alucard at the same time, but obviously ... that won't happen, for the simple reason that each of them are at a different location, and some of them, need some developments, before the will even appear on the scene.

And I don't see Alucard holding the villain ball to the point, where everyone would be able to regroup.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-09-03 at 02:17.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 02:33   Link #24405
csuree
The Most Hated™

wow last chapter.....it was about time to tell each other how they feel.....
honestly....
but the dramatic part that Moka loses her life (well outer Moka), I'm expecting a typical shounen manga power-up here for Tsukune. Seeing his loved one die goes full berserk and wins.

maybe my expectations are off buteven Tsukune was like this all the time.....power-up because of a grief.....

The 3 dark lords can only stall time as they still needed Akasha at the last sealing.....Now Akasha being "in" Alucard changes the situation. That is why I think the following chapters will only be time stalling for something very big.....
Old 2013-09-03, 03:21   Link #24406
Chris38

^ Of course you're expectations are off. Since the power gap between Tsukune and Alucard is too huge for Tsukune to be capable of crossing this gap in a reasonable way.

Anyone else who faces Alucard in a one to one fight would probably suffer a similar outcome.

Actually defeating Alucard, requires some heavily coordinated team work, from more then a few quite powerful individuals, since even the effort to seal him, was a last ditch effort that Akasha used ... which was revealed in chapter 59-2 of the second season.

Even the method that Akasha used has been a last ditch effort from her, which was revealed in chapter 59-2 ... and I doubt it's going to work again.

Finally, since Tsukune's berserk from can't tell the difference between friend or foe, it's appearance would be a demerit for this fight, which will make the situation even worse, rather then the opposite.
Old 2013-09-03, 04:05   Link #24407
Wood_Woody

I've not forgotten about those eggs by a long way. I'm just thinking that the giant monster is a more pressing concern. It's an immediate threat rather than the eggs which aren't doing anything. True combat pragmatist I am!
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 04:50   Link #24408
Used Can

It was sad Pink Moka died, but I hope this means more focus and development for Silver Moka.
Old 2013-09-03, 04:53   Link #24409
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She had her long neck sticking out too much, it got cut off.

Old 2013-09-03, 05:44   Link #24410
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

she die huh...
outer moka was...
Spoiler for moka:

please say if it's juast a dream...
our lovely moka is not die...
say it's not true..
Old 2013-09-03, 05:52   Link #24411
bludvein

While a somewhat emotional chapter was expected, I was still hoping for some kind of update on Tsukune's condition. His own seal was cracking too...

Especially since he seems to be primed for another berserk episode and Inner Moka moment.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 05:54   Link #24412
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
she die huh...
outer moka was...
Spoiler for moka:

say it's not true..
Unless the series turns into Seinen I doubt that the main heroine and love interest will be gone for good.

Anyway, time for Tsukune to go whatever SSJ shinso-ghoul mode he has up his sleeve to finally put an end to this arc (the real villain here ).
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 06:19   Link #24413
Chris38

^ Except that you really can't tell, which personality is the main heroine and love interest, from the perspective of the author.

I know what some fans think about this, but the author might have a different outlook on this situation, then they do, and it's his story, after all.

And I doubt that Alucard is going to be defeated here, since how many main manga villains you have seen being defeated in the same arc, that they have been introduced in.

Unless, the manga is being axed, or something else causes it to end prematurely, I really haven't seen something like that occurring.
Old 2013-09-03, 06:24   Link #24414
Tenzen12

I belive outer Moka was intented to be main love interest in begening as inner didn't realy got any development until ch.20 or so. But I hope he changed mind from that time
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 06:54   Link #24415
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I belive outer Moka was intented to be main love interest in begening as inner didn't realy got any development until ch.20 or so. But I hope he changed mind from that time
Tsukune loves both Omote and Ura.
Old 2013-09-03, 07:15   Link #24416
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ He just doesn't want to lose either of them, or the other girls equally.
Old 2013-09-03, 09:26   Link #24417
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^ Except that you really can't tell, which personality is the main heroine and love interest, from the perspective of the author.

I know what some fans think about this, but the author might have a different outlook on this situation, then they do, and it's his story, after all.
Screen (/panel) time is basically my personal indication as to who of the two Moka's is the main heroine but that's subjective ofc. Inner has mostly been the one that gets out during battles and only recently had some spotlight concerning the more peaceful interpersonal matters. On the other hand, outer is almost always active when it's about dialogue and relationships. Also note that when I started reading R+V it wasn't a battle manga as it sometimes feels like it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And I doubt that Alucard is going to be defeated here, since how many main manga villains you have seen being defeated in the same arc, that they have been introduced in.

Unless, the manga is being axed, or something else causes it to end prematurely, I really haven't seen something like that occurring.
I admit this is just wishful thinking on my part. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Alucard go down even during this arc. As many people have pointed out this arc is very very long and Alucard's introduction already way back. Additionally we have yet to see 'it' being more than just a mass of evil and destruction with few intelligence let alone an agenda other than destroy all humans. Right now Alucard seems more like a kaiju, a beast with no personality - something that readers might lose interest in past a certain point.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 10:14   Link #24418
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I admit this is just wishful thinking on my part. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Alucard go down even during this arc. As many people have pointed out this arc is very very long and Alucard's introduction already way back. Additionally we have yet to see 'it' being more than just a mass of evil and destruction with few intelligence let alone an agenda other than destroy all humans. Right now Alucard seems more like a kaiju, a beast with no personality - something that readers might lose interest in past a certain point.
That might be true when it comes to Alucard's main body, but I doubt you can say that about Fujisaki Miyabi who has a personality and is actually a clone of Alucard.

I think that Miyabi has some objectives, that go beyond destroying all humans.

And, since his existence is linked with the existence of the original body, the two unfortunately come as a set.
Old 2013-09-03, 11:15   Link #24419
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
she die huh...
outer moka was...
Spoiler for moka:

say it's not true..
It ain't true. I can guarantee with 100% certainty that she is not dead. Nor are any of the main characters going to die.
Old 2013-09-03, 11:24   Link #24420
Chris38

^ I really am interested, from where you are getting you're certainty

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire