AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-10, 08:16   Link #101
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
When Luffy and Sanji was making their way to Nami's island and they run into Momo (Arlong's giant pet) while they were eating dinner. Instead of feeding the creature they beat the crap out of it (Sanji actually was pretending to feed it and they kicked it in the face or something like that). I couldn't stop laughing at that scene.
Old 2006-01-10, 09:36   Link #102
Trax
Rock beats scissors

When Luffy wrecked Usopp's snow sculpture with his mr. snowman attack. That and the subsequent snow fight. I kept replaying that.

Or when Mr. 2 Bon Clay showed off Nami's body.

OP has tons of funny moments, hard to remember them all.

Last edited by Trax; 2006-01-10 at 10:23.
Old 2006-01-13, 02:09   Link #103
Audity

Buggy arc, when Luffy's in the cage laughing maniacally after things start to get in an uproar in the midst of Buggy telling everyone in the strawhat crew they're going to die (pointing some deadly objects toward them or something). Already seen it twice by the time I watched it with my friend, whom I was trying to get into. That third time seeing it, with him, it was actually sort of surprising for me to not remember it being so funny. We both started laughing quite a bit.
Old 2006-02-04, 18:32   Link #104
aznxjapboiz

the funniest part was when usopp and zorro were locked up in prison in the g8 fortess in Navarone and when sanji came to save them and he tried to use the impact dial to break the kairosekii cage but then he short and the tone dial instead, and after that he took the other dial and shot it out but it was the taste dial... that was just too hilarious laughed my ass off
Old 2006-02-04, 19:31   Link #105
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I can only rememebr these 2 moments because I remember LMAO, almost crying if not coughing up something they were so funny...In Skypiea when Ussop, Sanji and Luffy go on the cloud-river in that boat and they get to the edge of the clouds where it's like a 1000 foot drop...Ussop's eyes come outta his head and his jaw drops like 5 feet before they fall then he starts screaming like a girl...xD That was so funny...

Also in the same arc when everyone leaves Chopper at the Merry by himself to go into the forest and he gets all scared...I can't remember what he saw, but he screamed so hard and was so frightened I remember laffing so hard I was tearing up and coughing...I re-winded the scene like 10 straight times and laffed hysterically each time...

Luffy also does alot of funny $hit I can't think of right now...
Old 2006-02-04, 22:18   Link #106
Sinned

Jaya arc- after Luffy and Zoro get beaten up and return to the ship, Nami is furious and Chopper uses his puffball defense attack; Then he uses Jump Point and jumps into the water! LMAO couldnt stop laughing
Old 2006-02-06, 12:47   Link #107
GundamZZ
残念美人

It's funny whenever characters cry. You get to see tear, running nose, and sliva all over the place.

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2006-02-06 at 13:01.
Old 2006-06-17, 13:27   Link #108
badmanversion1
LandLubber

The Islands In The South Are Warm ~ Paina-Purupuru ~ Their Heads Get Really Hot ~ Oh Yeah ~~~ And Their All Idiots !!

The Islands In The North Are Cold ~ Paina-Purupuru ~ Their Heads Get Really Cold ~ Oh Yeah ~~~ And Their All Idiots !!

Woooo Yosh ~~ Second Verse ........... Lala lala lala laaa laaaa doo doo doo doo

Gotta Love Luffys Singing
Old 2006-06-17, 13:29   Link #109
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The funniest scene for me was the end of the Arabasta Arc, during the feast. It was hiliarious, I laughed to tears lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-06-17, 14:06   Link #110
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Shiawase Punch.
Old 2006-06-17, 22:54   Link #111
Hiking_Bear

There are so many funny moments. I like the part in the Water 7 Arc where Luffy is holding the briefcase with 100 million beli in it and Nami's like "stop swinging it" and Luffy swings it and launches it into the air. He's so stupid.

I also like the random moment in the Skypeia arc where Conis-chan and her father are talking seriously and then the picture zooms out and they're standing off in the distance, and Nami's like "Why are you talking from so far away?!"
Old 2006-06-18, 05:34   Link #112
n3uro

everytime Luffy says: "SUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEeeEEEEEE". I always turn up laughing constantly for a minute or so, watch the replay, and laugh another minute. :P
Old 2006-06-18, 06:34   Link #113
SoulSeth
海賊王

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanversion1
The Islands In The South Are Warm ~ Paina-Purupuru ~ Their Heads Get Really Hot ~ Oh Yeah ~~~ And Their All Idiots !!

The Islands In The North Are Cold ~ Paina-Purupuru ~ Their Heads Get Really Cold ~ Oh Yeah ~~~ And Their All Idiots !!

Woooo Yosh ~~ Second Verse ........... Lala lala lala laaa laaaa doo doo doo doo

Gotta Love Luffys Singing

<3

Thats my fav right there ^^

I also love Luffy and Usopps imitations.
Old 2006-06-18, 09:04   Link #114
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I like the scene(s) in the movie - Protect! The Last Great Stage - when Luffy and the gang helps out with the theatre play. And then everything goes wrong. No one does that they are supposed to do except for Zoro. But he does it too soon. And while all of this is happening Robin is dancing around singing on the stage.

Just thinking of it makes me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3uro
everytime Luffy says: "SUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEeeEEEEEE". I always turn up laughing constantly for a minute or so, watch the replay, and laugh another minute. :P
I did that too but then Chopper joined the crew. I absolutely love when he gets excited about something.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-06-18, 16:57   Link #115
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremm
Funniest moment... funniest moment...

Inside that whale, when they meet the old man. Oh man, I was laughin so hard... He steps out of the house and everyones staring at him cause he's got... flower hair. So the old man slowly steps forward, his eyes fixed on Sanji, and the dramatic music is playing, their eyes are wide and their pupils got that !! look in um. So the old man slowly walk forward and he sits down in slow motion... onto a chair and starts to read the newspaper. So Sanji deadpans and yells "SAY SOMETHING, ASSHOLE!".

The man casually looks up from his newspaper at the ship and Usopp yells "We'll fight you if that's what you want, jerk! We've got a cannon right here!"

The man's eyes widen and he's got this dangerous look in his eye, then the scene does a dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

"Don't. Or someone will die." he says.

Then Zoro frowns, Nami and Usopp clutch each other in fright (looks really funny) and Sanji asks "And who would that be?"

"Me."
"YOU?!" Sanji screams. "You freakin..."
Zoro puts a hand on Sanji's shoulder and says "Hey. Don't get pissed off."
Sanji growls "Playing with me..." but Zoro pulls him back and steps forward and I'm sayin in my head Oh God, not Zoro...

"Old man, tell me... where are we? And who are you?"

The mans eyes widen and again the dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

Then the old man says "If you want something from someone, it's proper manners to introduce yourself first."
So Zoro says "Ah, yeah that's right. My mistake. My name is Roro...
But the old man cuts him off and slowly says "My name is Crocus. I am the keeper of the Twin Capes Lighthouses. I am 71 years old. Gemini, Blood Type AB.
Zoro gets really pissed off and screams "CAN I KILL HIM NOW?" and tries to draw his sword, but Sanji holds him back.

"You want to know where you are? You come to my one-man resort and then yell such rude things at me. Do you think you're inside a rat's stomach?" So Usopp looks around at the sky and they realise they really were swallowed by a whale, and Nami is all screaming "NO, I don't want to be digested!

And yet again, the man's eyes widen and the dramatic DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle) DUN! (switch angle to old man) DUN! (switch angle to old man's dangerous eye)

Everyone yells and says "STOP DOING THAT!"
"Can't you appreciate a good running gag?
"A GAG?!"
"As the for exit, it's over there." he camly points to a very obvious huge door on the wall right next to them.
"WE CAN LEAVE?!"

Ah good times, good times...
Absolutely seconded.
Old 2006-06-19, 07:53   Link #116
Dias_Nox

The bit where Luffy is fighting Smoker in Loguetown, and his attack misses and he gets sent flying, and he smashes his head into the ground, then calmly says something like oh well nap time.

Also the bit with sanji and luffy when they are trying to eat Chopper, that was hilarious (sorry if it was already mentioned)
Old 2006-06-19, 18:21   Link #117
LytHka
Banned

Luffy's "Chopper" immitation with his hands as antlers is hillarious. 'Nuff said.
Old 2006-08-16, 23:08   Link #118
IchiGin

I laughed really hard when Nami was upset after Bellamy and his crew beat down luffy and they went back to Going Merry. lol Poor Ussop and Chopper.
Old 2006-08-17, 21:47   Link #119
Pirate Strawhat

Mine was when They were gonna explore the island of jaya and the only way to get off the tiny parking space for the ship is swinging on vines and Zoro is like screaming tarzans voice and nami tries it and falls and zoro says its "its because you didnt do the call"
Old 2006-08-18, 17:38   Link #120
marvelB

Well, while there are many funny scenes throughout the series that I like, I figured I would list funny moments from more recent chapters (which I'll spoiler tag, though this is a spoiler thread):

Spoiler:
Closed Thread