Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-13, 11:26   Link #41
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Full Metal Panic - It has to be a very realistic version if this was live action. That means none of that comical humour in the anime.

Initial D - I reckon this'd do great for a live action; although there are probably too many car action films atm. Notably Fast and the Furious.

Yugo the Negotiator - This series can be easily done with success as live action.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Hmm...dunno...It's rare to even get this series successful as a live action; but I'd say take shot. The series is just too good and 'tis worth having a crack.

Also; I wonder how Midori no Hibi would fare as a live action. LOL
Old 2004-05-13, 21:09   Link #42
ShinDragon

Well...... it's not really from anime.
but I can't wait to see the Metroid Prime movie.
John Woo's gonna direct this one.
Old 2004-05-13, 21:19   Link #43
Bandersnatch
Gantz Survivor

Send a message via AIM to Bandersnatch
Narutaru and market it like a live action pokemon movie. That would be an interesting movie to go to on opening day when its filled with parents and children.

Kid: Mommy, whats that red stuff?
Mother: OH MY GOD!!!!
*All the children start screaming and crying in unison*

Then the movie becomes incredibly controversial and ticket sales skyrocket.

Shun me, for I am frumious!
Old 2004-05-13, 21:52   Link #44
PimpinAintEZ

Send a message via AIM to PimpinAintEZ
naruto..that would be cool...
Old 2004-05-13, 23:55   Link #45
Yoshi31
Resident Dinosaur

Send a message via AIM to Yoshi31 Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshi31
people like basketball try dear boys thats real enough
Old 2004-05-14, 00:44   Link #46
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
If you ask me...there's so much anime that i wish it'll turn into a live action... I just watch You're Under Arrest live action not long ago and i must say it turn out quite well. DOn't need any special effects at all... most importantly is the actors and actress plus the story must be original would be nicely done.

So i think Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is one of the few best choice.

In the same time i think Gun Glinger Girl wouldn't be that bad after all rite??

How bout D.N.Angel? Maybe abit CG or graphic effect would be needed but i sure hope it can be done since i love Robbers story

Talking about Gainax i do hope that they can turn their Mahoromatic into a live action. Or even Kono minikukumo Ustukushii Sekai....

P.S: Did anyone ever cross their mind that Vandread been turn into Live Actions?
Old 2004-05-14, 00:53   Link #47
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Full Metal Panic would be very fun i guees. And i'd be curious to see what would Chidori and Tessa look like

Full Metal Panic huh?? Not a bad Idea afterall... On top of that i do think it worth a shot since nowadays war has been happening around the world wouldn't it'll be nice to have a war like anime to teach others about how miserable war looks like within?

Seriously i don't think anyone likes war...but is unavoidable thus i hope there's an Morale anime to teach the young ones... and turning the anime into a live action would be even better!!!

Hehehe...true enough maybe they'll get a russian to take tessa role and how bout Sasuke?
Old 2004-05-14, 00:54   Link #48
Tima
Konichiwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
P.S: Did anyone ever cross their mind that Vandread been turn into Live Actions?
Do you mean that Vandread is a Live Action?
Old 2004-05-14, 01:14   Link #49
Blue*Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
Gundam was already done as a live action. It was called G-Saviour. I haven't seen it personally but just about everyone who has says it's horrible. Given that failed attempt, I doubt that they'll ever try doing a live-action Gundam again.
I never heared about the live action of gundam. However that screw up stuff. They must have a look at the Sentai Rangers and maby the classic star trek. Because they have also robots or ships in the series well the gundam require that ass well. To bad they wont remake a live action.

and btw where is the dbz live action movie?? I heared already around 2001 and there hasnt been a released of it.
Old 2004-05-14, 01:36   Link #50
Millenia
Emotional Shoujo Girl

Send a message via MSN to Millenia
Saikano:
I would like to see 'Saikano' made into a Live-Action!
When I watched the anime I couldnt stop crying; it had me totaly emotional.. Speeking of which I just watched 'Battle Royale 2' and I was crying by the end of that too...

When I saw Akemi-chan on her bed about to die I just burst into tears
I saw 'Saikano' a while back but after watching 'Battle Royale 2' it braught back my memories.
I'v never cried at a movie before untill I saw how powerful japan can make movies/anime.
Maybe coz Holywood suck at writing good stuff lol
Old 2004-05-15, 01:35   Link #51
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tima
Do you mean that Vandread is a Live Action?
No...no...no... i mean do u ever how Vandread will turn out if it would turn into a live action movie?? Hmm... i think we should take a look at EVA 1st since is coming out late 2005 and see wat they can make out from it...if the live action movie turn out to be fine then i do hope they take Vandread into consideration of making the next project...

If i'm not mistaken Gundam did hav its live actions movie... is known as Gundam G Savior if i'm not mistaken... but i dunno any details about it, the only think i know about it is that it SUX...my friends say

Oh... Akemi?? I think she is very gross because so much blood has drain out from her body that it looks like a glue sticking her with the bed... and yes is sad to see her death...

Actually i thought Akemi will end up with Shujii while Chise died...but it seems that it turn to be the opposite
Old 2004-05-16, 11:03   Link #52
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Personally, I'm not very keen on remakes of anything much and most anime would lose something, as well as whatever it gained from becoming live action.

Still, I'd be interested to see what Stellvia or Gunslinger Girls would look like, as I think they'd both suit live action adaptation quite well.

SCC
Old 2004-05-16, 12:09   Link #53
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
I think Get Backers and Vandread... are fit for the "Live Action" style...
Old 2004-05-17, 10:58   Link #54
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Hmm...

Given the recent improvements in CG quality, I wouldn't mind seeing a live action version of Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Someday's Dreamers. It would make for an interesting show given some of the things they do with magic in it.
Old 2004-05-17, 11:20   Link #55
Kouji
StrykerX

Also Prince of Tennis (which would make a great tennis live action) & Wolf's Rain (which's my current favorite anime in Adult Swim)
Old 2004-05-17, 22:23   Link #56
Tima
Konichiwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
No...no...no... i mean do u ever how Vandread will turn out if it would turn into a live action movie?? Hmm... i think we should take a look at EVA 1st since is coming out late 2005 and see wat they can make out from it...if the live action movie turn out to be fine then i do hope they take Vandread into consideration of making the next project...
I see what you mean. Didn't know they were making a live action out of EVA though. I didn't especially like EVA but live actions usuallly differ from the series so I'll prolly watch it when it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Also Prince of Tennis (which would make a great tennis live action) & Wolf's Rain (which's my current favorite anime in Adult Swim)
I think they did a pretty good job with trigun.
Now that Wolfs Rain is on Adult Swim I really need cable. Do the voices in the english version fit the characters?
Old 2004-05-19, 03:58   Link #57
LK_LoA

Keep anime and live-action seperate. Never in twain shall they meet.
Old 2004-05-20, 03:38   Link #58
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

What LK_LoA is say is right, Anime and Live Movie shouldn't be mixed up as it won't no longer considered anime.

But i wanted to state this, lets say, you never watch Sailormoon Before and you doesn't know anything about it but you have watch the Live action ones without knowing is adapted from an anime, how would you think of that show???

You might think "Hmm...this shows not bad is somehow like Kamen Rider or Ultraman..." or "Aiyo...this show sux and the girls are damn horrible in that outfit" or etc. rite??

But as you have said anime and real live shouldn't mix together then why don't you just think of the both the show doesn't concern each and another and try to enjoy it??

Wouldn't that be more wise?? Besides that I real live and the Anime might not be similar in certain aspect of view. We mustn't compare and same title anime and real live with each and another or you'll lose the fun with the thoughts of "Hey!! This shouldn't be the ending..." or "What the heck!!! Is totally deferent with the anime!!" or etc.

Thus try to enjoy the show with wat it is and not judging by the same title and name. Have Fun!!
Old 2004-05-20, 04:00   Link #59
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Heh!? You doesn't know that EVA is under construting the Real live action??
Hmm... i thought most of the EVA harcore fans should have know.

Nvm i just post some of the info here...erm...where is the article already...
(Searching the cupboard for the magazine)

Ouch....! (Accidently hit the cupboard cylling)

Oww... (Crying for the pain while holding my head)

Aii... saa saa saa... (Keep on searching)

Yay!!! FOund it!! (Blow the dust out from the magazine cover)

Oof..cough...cough...ok this is the info:

Weta Studio is working with ADV Films, SquareEnix, and Gainax in this project.
About Weta Studio...or better known as Weta Workshop Ltd. is a digital effect studio that came from New Zealand. Is created by the year 1987 and their artwork starts to become popular thanks to the trilogy "Lord Of The Rings". Yes Weta workshop is the one that created the LOTR graphic and they won sevaral awards such as 'Best Visual Effect' & 'Best Make Up' (Academic Awards 2002) and also 'Best Visual Effect & Best Costume' (BAFTA 2003).
So as you can see there's sevaral company is working together for this million dollar project, ok now lets move towards some little info regarding this show...the EVA has the similar looks and style and there's no change in it while about the character...Ahem... there's slight change about them, the name might change but is not confirm yet.
Rei Ayanami --> Ray
Asuka Langley --> Kate Rose
Misato --> Susan Whitnall
The CG and EVA is done quite well but the problem is with the character, they haven deside yet either using real human or using CG human like the one use in Final Fantasy the Spirit Within, but regarding Rei there's a problem, is hard for them to find the suitable actress for that role as the Make up is a big trouble (Since Rei hair is blue with red eyes... )
The name of the city "Tokyo 3" might change its name.

And thats all...fuh...eh??
Isn't we abit out of topic around here??
Anyways thats the only info i manage to grab, the rest is up to Gainax and ADV Films whether to expose the info regarding this or not...

Thank You. (Bow...)
Old 2004-05-20, 04:26   Link #60
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

indeed, there so many anime that i wanted to see in Live Action too. but i really really want to see Fullmetal Alchemists or Trigun in LIVE! that woulda been cool.
Closed Thread