AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Old 2013-01-07, 21:43   Link #101
theory28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Hmm, she looks more like Yozora to me instead of Sena.

Lets be real, they all look alike — Buriki's facial designs aren't exactly hugely differentiated (and this becomes especially true when they are being adapted for animation). Aside from hair style they all look alike.

Personally I would have preferred they used manga character designs but then Buriki's was always the original character designer so meh. I love his work, I just don't think its translates well into anime
theory28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 09:05   Link #102
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Didn't sister Kate appear already in the episode that Maria was running around the academy butt-naked? Anyway, like Tearju@ToLOVEる it proved that women are always better than lolis
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 09:46   Link #103
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Didn't sister Kate appear already in the episode that Maria was running around the academy butt-naked? Anyway, like Tearju@ToLOVEる it proved that women are always better than lolis
She did, technically. But her identity isn't revealed yet, her face wasn't even showed IIRC. If one don't read the LN and/or the manga, he/she won't know who that sister is supposed to be
Old 2013-01-08, 10:28   Link #104
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
She did, technically. But her identity isn't revealed yet, her face wasn't even showed IIRC. If one don't read the LN and/or the manga, he/she won't know who that sister is supposed to be
Dunno, mate, I read an extra manga chapter in Megami or Nyantype but didn't feature her... I think she was identified in the first season (at least mentioned), since I am not reading the manga or LN or whatever, I just checked the Buriki's illustration so I could draw myself something naughty last year
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 07:25   Link #105
mironicus

Kate was added to the character website (if you don't see it clean your browser cache).
http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/haganai/chara/#
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 14:25   Link #106
Midonin
Last Engage

Funi picked up S2 too. New episodes begin streaming on Tuesday.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 10:29   Link #107
EroKing

Only now I realized that we haven't seen parents of most of the club members . I sure would like to see Yozora, Yukimura and Rika's
Old 2013-02-23, 10:51   Link #108
solidvanz
Special Operative

Aoi Yusa is confirmed to appear in Episode 9:
Old 2013-02-23, 11:33   Link #109
Haiprbim
Banned

Well, in general... I simply love the Anime! Haha. Do not know why this is my first time posting on this thread, hehe.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 16:34   Link #110
bastek66

Wow, I didn't expect that they change that picture with notKobato VN that Sena played into sex scene.
http://cartoonworld2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1373.html (NSFW)
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 12:09   Link #111
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I went back to watch episode 1 of season 1. Kate was mentioned right at the start when the camera was on Maria!! (intro before the OP) Since I haven't read beyond volume 4 when season 1 aired, I didn't catch the foreshadowing then!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 18:29   Link #112
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow that was a pretty intense argument there on the roof, kodakas cowardness actually sounded reasonable, which i gotta say i thought impossible after his d*%kless performance last week.

Damn Rika....can you get any more awesome ^^ piss off yukimura, Rika just took top spot in my books ^^

Yozora proved to be just as much of a coward as kodaka this week aswell, what the hell with that running away crap in the last 2mins, how pointless was that!!?? unless it was actually in the novel..then i could understand why they showed that.

And one last thing, Yusa needs alot more screentime next season
Old 2013-04-03, 23:46   Link #113
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

What are the odds of this series getting a third season, eh?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 01:35   Link #114
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
What are the odds of this series getting a third season, eh?
If there will be, it'll take a few years at the very least. The anime caught up with the LNs, so more of those have to be released before they can consider another anime adaptation. If the first volume of this show is any indication, demand is definitely there, though it's no guarantee they'll make more even with enough source material..
Old 2013-04-07, 06:38   Link #115
WeedIsJustAPlant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
If there will be, it'll take a few years at the very least. The anime caught up with the LNs, so more of those have to be released before they can consider another anime adaptation. If the first volume of this show is any indication, demand is definitely there, though it's no guarantee they'll make more even with enough source material..
It'll take more than few years since Yomi-tan has been dealing with personal problems. I get the impression that he's in a bad state of mind right now. The motherf*cker blocks people on twitter for no reason lol.

I think volume 9 will be out around September. Just my gut feeling.
WeedIsJustAPlant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 06:40   Link #116
WeedIsJustAPlant

And then volume 10 will have a delay too lmao.
WeedIsJustAPlant is offline   Reply With Quote