AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-05, 10:14   Link #141
Captain Roronoa Zoro

just thought id point out there is no way ichigo can beat ulqi and walk away like he did grimmyjow he hasnt gotten any stronger since they last fought or since this rescue inoue arc began the only thing tht has changed is his time limit for the mask so the only way he can win is either he is getting help or they are gunna pull out a goku. If he beats ulquiorra the writers messed up somewhere.
Old 2008-10-05, 10:55   Link #142
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Roronoa Zoro View Post
just thought id point out there is no way ichigo can beat ulqi and walk away like he did grimmyjow he hasnt gotten any stronger since they last fought or since this rescue inoue arc began the only thing tht has changed is his time limit for the mask so the only way he can win is either he is getting help or they are gunna pull out a goku. If he beats ulquiorra the writers messed up somewhere.
agreed... one cannot gain strength from a battle he just fought
unless they are saiyans =P
Old 2008-10-05, 11:08   Link #143
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
It wouldn't be unprecedented in Bleach. Many of Ichigo's powerups have manifested suddenly during battle. That includes his surge against Kenpachi and his mask time-limit raise against Grimmjow.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:16   Link #144
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
It wouldn't be unprecedented in Bleach. Many of Ichigo's powerups have manifested suddenly during battle. That includes his surge against Kenpachi and his mask time-limit raise against Grimmjow.
I also do criticzie that...
I mean... Ichigo defeats kenpachi ? Just assuming it, I mean... no
I only won back then because he is the hero. I think he has great potential and stuff but sometimes it just gets way out of hand.

And I think, being able to defeat a full power Espada, No 4, using his release(ressurrection) is just too much of this "the hero always wins" =/

And even more disturbing is the thought that at some time, Ichigo of all people in Bleach will defeat Aizen...

I kinda feel like Byakuya: he is so young, and Bleach characters are hundred of years old, and he just stomps on all their pride =//
Old 2008-10-05, 11:43   Link #145
Captain Roronoa Zoro

looks like the writers put themselves in a corner if he beats ulquiorra its bull if he beats aizen its mega super ultra bull
Old 2008-10-05, 11:48   Link #146
Casshern

^^As far as I'm concerned it will be bull if anyone at all manages to defeat Aizen. I really want him to succeed. Same goes for Gin... whatever it is he's planning.

Gin and Aizen are just too cool to let them lose.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:51   Link #147
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i'm sure by that time he will have some crazy techniques that he can add to his arsenal. maybe his bankia will have some sort of full release. he did release his bankia at an early time and age. he did not do the 10 years traning. there are many factors that can be put in before he faces off against Aizen. also see the difference between the senior captains and the new ones.

the difference that Ikkaku's and Komamaru's bankia is huge. i would think that Komamaru took a long time in developing his bankia to that stage. (at least i hope so). people like Ikkaku, Ichigo,Renji, Hitsuguya. they all have Bankia but, from the looks of it, it does not look like it is the compleate article.
Old 2008-10-05, 12:15   Link #148
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
right, Iba talking about the difference between bankais could be a hint -> Ichigo discovering a new bankai stage/ability soon?
Old 2008-10-05, 12:25   Link #149
Amirali
Banned

It seems Ikkaku will make more appearances in future. No point Kubo showing Ikkaku get a talking to unless he's going to mature into a responsible fighter.

And with Kenpachi's keen discernment of enemy power levels, I'd be shocked if he doesn't know of Ikkaku's bankai already.
Old 2008-10-05, 13:06   Link #150
Casshern

Quote:
It seems Ikkaku will make more appearances in future. No point Kubo showing Ikkaku get a talking to unless he's going to mature into a responsible fighter.
Yes, I agree. Komamura could easily beat Po without bankai, but I think he used it to prove a point to Ikkaku.
Old 2008-10-05, 13:13   Link #151
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Yes, I agree. Komamura could easily beat Po without bankai, but I think he used it to prove a point to Ikkaku.
Agreed. The question is, how many people are interested in seeing more Ikkaku fights? That's where this character development seems to be heading, unfortunately.
Old 2008-10-05, 13:54   Link #152
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
For me it'll be ok if Ikkaku gets more fights, his fights are pretty bloody (except this last one). I honestly like him but kubo did him a great wrong by not doing like he did with yumi (hiding the fight from the SS). Either way its all good, but it makes you wonder, if Ikkaku is this strong and he is the third and yumi is also super strong and he is the fifth seat, then I guess Yachiru is like major bad ass little loly!!!!!! I hope kubo gives us a fight with her!!!!!!

Last edited by MAQI; 2008-10-05 at 15:38.
Old 2008-10-05, 14:08   Link #153
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

ichigo is not even close to being as powerful as his full hollow form during training.

Q: How come he hasnt use a single cero yet, shinji used it before and he should be able to use it too?
Old 2008-10-05, 14:17   Link #154
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Q: How come he hasnt use a single cero yet, shinji used it before and he should be able to use it too?
I assume it's like kido for Shinigamis. Ichigo hasn't learned any of that at all. He's probably leaning toward that way with hollow abilities too. That obviously don't apply to White/Hollow Ichigo though.
Old 2008-10-05, 14:30   Link #155
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMO Ichi doesnt need Cero KGT does the same damage doesnt it. Also KGT has an advantage it can be shot in quick succession ( matter of seconds) unlike Cero which needs a basic interval
Old 2008-10-05, 15:03   Link #156
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
To be fair, Ichigo's fight against Kenpachi was more of a draw than a solid win. Ichigo himself was convinced he had lost. The only reason he wasn't cut all the way through the middle, according to Hanataro, was because of that hollow mask hidden in his uniform. Kenpachi underestimated him as well considering he only used one hand to fight him off.

As for Grimmjow, didn't he say during their fight that Ichigo's mask time limit had been raised due to fighting experience? Considering that's all Ichigo has been doing since he arrived in HM and he's always whipped out the mask, it's certainly plausible.

Just saying, the guy may have had a lot of power ups, but the writers make a point to explain where they came from or how they came about and some, when you look a bit closer, aren't actually power ups at all but rather luck of the circumstances (ie. Kenpachi fight).
Old 2008-10-05, 15:49   Link #157
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
I also do criticzie that...
I mean... Ichigo defeats kenpachi ? Just assuming it, I mean... no
I only won back then because he is the hero. I think he has great potential and stuff but sometimes it just gets way out of hand.

And I think, being able to defeat a full power Espada, No 4, using his release(ressurrection) is just too much of this "the hero always wins" =/

And even more disturbing is the thought that at some time, Ichigo of all people in Bleach will defeat Aizen...

I kinda feel like Byakuya: he is so young, and Bleach characters are hundred of years old, and he just stomps on all their pride =//
the fights in HM have been so questionable it makes me feel kinda...bleh about it as a whole now...despite my Kenpachi fandom...

1) Ishida should be dead...there's no getting around it, your stomach is crushed...that's acid eating at your insides...

2) Mayuri and Kenpachi are extreme hax, seriously...less than a hour Mayuri replaces all his organs and such w/ artifical ones and he doesn't get incapacitated even though they were destroyed? Kenpachi...love ya to death, but wtf...Kendo.

3) Ichigo was too damn calm after having his leg broke and his arm snapped like a twig. "Oh no Orihime, go heal Nel first. One of my arms and legs may have been rendered useless...but go heal Nel first, despite she should of hurt me more when she glomped me." *facepalm x OVER 9000!!!!!*

Also...if Ulquiorra's resurrection form is anywhere short of awesome, I will be annoyed, especially after seeing the black dudes princess pumpkin form...
Old 2008-10-05, 17:27   Link #158
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
the fights in HM have been so questionable it makes me feel kinda...bleh about it as a whole now...despite my Kenpachi fandom...

1) Ishida should be dead...there's no getting around it, your stomach is crushed...that's acid eating at your insides...

2) Mayuri and Kenpachi are extreme hax, seriously...less than a hour Mayuri replaces all his organs and such w/ artifical ones and he doesn't get incapacitated even though they were destroyed? Kenpachi...love ya to death, but wtf...Kendo.

3) Ichigo was too damn calm after having his leg broke and his arm snapped like a twig. "Oh no Orihime, go heal Nel first. One of my arms and legs may have been rendered useless...but go heal Nel first, despite she should of hurt me more when she glomped me." *facepalm x OVER 9000!!!!!*

Also...if Ulquiorra's resurrection form is anywhere short of awesome, I will be annoyed, especially after seeing the black dudes princess pumpkin form...
No, really. Tell us how you really feel. Yeah, gotta agree with you on those points Trizz. Bleach is like that, there are times when I get pissed at the way things happen too. Then KT puts upp a couple of good Orihime pages, or a good fight and I am happy again...
Old 2008-10-05, 18:52   Link #159
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

s****d Orihime should just go and wipe Uli from existence. just as he is about to deliver the final blow on Ichigo. that would be so bad but, just about acceptable. the Hime can go on a rampage and wipe out everything and he big jugs burst because of the power crazyness and she dies and everyone lives happly ever after.

lol..
Old 2008-10-05, 19:37   Link #160
Slayerx

On the whole Ichigo Cero thing... isn't his Getsuga essentially a Cero blast?
i mean all a Cero blast is a massive blast of concentrated energy... That's basically what Ichigo's attack is except it comes for the his sword instead his mouth or hands and it fires out in a crescent shape... And the shape of a cero can vary like with coolhorn's attack

ok ya, maybe you wouldn't call Getsuga a Cero blast, but the principle of the attack is more or less the same... Would Ichigo using Cero actually make any real difference?
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga