AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-08, 14:50   Link #81
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I have a chance to look at this. I am very impressed about this series, even know that it should say "Fate/Stay Night Part Duex.

But for the storyline
Spoiler for Vol 11 and onward:
Old 2010-11-09, 13:06   Link #82
ZeroForever

lol at the fact that tasha originally was suppose to have been a female, explains why he's so girly.
Old 2010-11-10, 01:07   Link #83
Grey

I thought Yue, Lee, Visul, and the Bairong fighters were pretty awesome before. But Visul was even more badass than I thought.

Can't wait to see how strong they all are now. Lee looks pretty confident.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-10, 01:31   Link #84
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I read chapter 15 again. I don't think it was ever explained as of let that Tasha had that dream about the castle and Varete. Anyone have any ideas on how Tasha remembered that or did I miss something?
Old 2010-12-13, 08:31   Link #85
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c57:

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2010-12-13 at 10:16.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 09:27   Link #86
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The releases are so slow that I always forget wtf is going on every few months...I think I'll wait for this one to end and then re-read it aaall in one go.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 20:59   Link #87
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Oooh! Things are getting better and better. I still like the ocassional humor every now and then, even in serious situations. Taras is badass like always and his attitude is still love it and hate it (well, you can't hate it really )

WH Tips when travelling: Always carry an antidote when travelling with Tasha
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 08:54   Link #88
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ok is it me or i just saw a female version of tasha on a cover? now taht i have noticed that i cant find it >_<

also i have this gut feeling that Halloween / Mordred is the new king or queen of Camelot

and had a strange dream of tasha undergonig feminization to increase his mana powers and prowess on its usage rather than using it raw
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:48   Link #89
Johnny
Working the bags...

Unless Halloween and him switch genders I don't see feminization happening. I mean Merlin is just a trap himself, so worst case scenario he'll just keep getting groped like Tarras's sister did to confirm his manhood from time to time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 16:34   Link #90
Grey

ha! Poor Tarras. Even when he's being badass, he's still the butt of jokes. "Aren't you a side character? Why are you getting so many lines?"

I was surprised he could make that huge earth explosion. I wonder how he matches up against his sister.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 12:40   Link #91
Tenchi Hou Take

Who knew Tarras was so powerful, I mean he's much stronger than Tasha and Xing combined. Xing isn't even on his level, Tarras could pretty much one shot him like fodder, such is the power difference between the two. Considering Visul was supposedly stronger than all black class and Tarras casually kicked the witches ass who had pretty much the exact same ability as her plus another witch very casually. He really should be a White class at the very least low tier white class.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 14:35   Link #92
Prodigy
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Who knew Tarras was so powerful, I mean he's much stronger than Tasha and Xing combined. Xing isn't even on his level, Tarras could pretty much one shot him like fodder, such is the power difference between the two. Considering Visul was supposedly stronger than all black class and Tarras casually kicked the witches ass who had pretty much the exact same ability as her plus another witch very casually. He really should be a White class at the very least low tier white class.
It didn't seem like he was that strong in the previous chapters but he did beat them without much effort.

I wish WH came out weekly!
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 16:37   Link #93
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
It didn't seem like he was that strong in the previous chapters but he did beat them without much effort.

I wish WH came out weekly!
Yeah me too....

Anyway the strange thing about how it was newly revealed just how strong Tarras was is how weak by compariso Xing. I mean think about it that quick sand alone is enough to beat Xing, add onto that the fact he beat two Witches one of which had the abilities of his teacher who was said to be a lot stronger than him and he beat those casually. The power difference is strangely extremely big.
Old 2010-12-16, 23:54   Link #94
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh Tarras mah boi, you amuse to no end

I really do love the Doberg siblings a great deal, they are just great, dare say more so than the Armstrongs.

Also like how the same jokes used with Tania are used with Tarras as well and that he takes after Tania

I honestly can't wait for the Doberg sibling reunion, it's one of my most anticipated things in manga or anime. I really hope it doesn't let me down.

Visul with hair down = the sex!

Really wonder how things will go from here. Interseting bit on Ameton.
Old 2010-12-18, 12:51   Link #95
giorno

Xing did say that Tarras was the best black class WH before

plus, Tarras powers just matched incredibly well against those two witches...but before saying he's better than current Tasha, let's see him pushing back an s-class equivalent like Lancelot...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 12:56   Link #96
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
Xing did say that Tarras was the best black class WH before

plus, Tarras powers just matched incredibly well against those two witches...but before saying he's better than current Tasha, let's see him pushing back an s-class equivalent like Lancelot...
Didn't his sister do just that? So it really depends on the gap between him and his sister, which before the latest chapter seemed really big, but maybe not so much in reality?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 23:39   Link #97
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The finale of volume 11!
Spoiler for c58:
Old 2011-06-04, 13:25   Link #98
DanielSong39

It's hard to gauge the strengths of witches and witch hunters since they're so inconsistent and the outcome of battles depend so heavily on matchups and strategy.

I think Aria is the best example of them all. She defeated one of the strongest S-class witches, Edea, defeated Tarras easily, then battled Tasha, Xing, and Tarras all at the same time. But in later chapters Verete mentioned that she was too weak to go up against a squad of class A witch hunters, and Aria topped it off with a couple of dreadful performances vs. Halloween and Ryuhwan.

My guess is that the witches' and witch hunters' strengths will continue to fluctuate wildly as the story continues, depending on where the plot goes...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 14:39   Link #99
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
It's hard to gauge the strengths of witches and witch hunters since they're so inconsistent and the outcome of battles depend so heavily on matchups and strategy.

I think Aria is the best example of them all. She defeated one of the strongest S-class witches, Edea, defeated Tarras easily, then battled Tasha, Xing, and Tarras all at the same time. But in later chapters Verete mentioned that she was too weak to go up against a squad of class A witch hunters, and Aria topped it off with a couple of dreadful performances vs. Halloween and Ryuhwan.

My guess is that the witches' and witch hunters' strengths will continue to fluctuate wildly as the story continues, depending on where the plot goes...
Lol that reminds me Taras was jobbing so hard when he faced her, I mean either the mountain attack or sinking sand could have taken her out but he somehow lost.

Anyway Aria is a poor example, her supporters are what allowed her to kill Edea and she's lost the majority of them so she's actually gotten weaker as the story progresses as they get destroyed.
Old 2011-06-11, 14:14   Link #100
DanielSong39

It does seem that Aria was severely weakened by her battle with Tasha, Xing, and Tarras. Her supporters were damaged in that battle and now they seem to be barely functional. Halloween should have been a piece of cake for her and Ryuhwan should've also gone down, based on her previous ability.

There are also lots of strong witches and witch hunters we haven't even seen. Some of the "monsters of the week" are actually pretty strong. The rose witch that forced Tasha to use the Song of Moirae in chapter 31 is one example. I'm sure there will be many others.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
realy slow updates