AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-25, 10:32   Link #1
Mitsukage

Need help on Mindless + Relax + Touchy ones

Recently, I have picked up some DVDs of Azumanga and god, it's hilarious, easily ranked in my top 10 list. So, I'm looking for animes that are extremely funny (as to "wtf..." ones), or ones that are just as funny as "Azumanga." Here are the ones that I had numerous laughs/stomach cramps:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Excel Saga
Pani Poni Dash
School Rumble
Sexy Commando

Besides those extremely funny ones, I would like to find some that are just relaxing (but funny or/and cute) to watch. Again, here are the ones that I watched/watching:

Ichigo Mashimaro
Kamichu!
Windy tales

Lastly, any good romance/touchy ones out there? I don't usually watch this kind of genre but a few days ago, I had marathon-ed Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (since it's short, so I gave it a try) and I got drawn into this kind of anime. By the way, I'm currently watching Suzuka.

So, anymore good ones out there to add to these lists? Please give me some suggestions, new or old, doesn't matter, as long as they are good. Thanks bunch in advance!
Old 2006-03-25, 11:06   Link #2
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

The more WTF!? comedies I can think of at the moment are: Let's Dance with Papa &
FLCL.
Old 2006-03-25, 11:37   Link #3
miaka

If you like hanbun tsuki, try also Kanon. The story is very touching and easy to watch with a little comedy. Its also short (13 epi plus a special epi). There is a remake version of Kanon which will be released this year so keep an eye on it.
Lamune also has similar theme and its very relaxing to watch but not yet finished in fansubing.

funny and cute one... that reminds me chobits.

Last edited by miaka; 2006-03-25 at 12:37.
Old 2006-03-25, 13:23   Link #4
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! might be a good choice, if you're the least bit familiar with the characters from the first season.
It's basically a comedy-onlyseries, so you might guess that it's pretty funny.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-03-25, 13:33   Link #5
lavielove

I don't think lamue would be a good choice for this.Come on,that's a feels-good drama.For mindless fun,give a "Ghost Sweeper Mikami" try,even though that's quite a classic,I'm sure you will like it (^_^)
Old 2006-03-27, 10:34   Link #6
FiRe_RoSe82
SaKuRa-HiMe

Send a message via Yahoo to FiRe_RoSe82
Must watch Midori No Hibi - abt a girl who secretly has a crush on a guy whom she sees everyday.. then one day, the guy woke up & found out that his thumb has become her... thus began their romantic comedy! Simply hilarious!!
Old 2006-03-27, 12:40   Link #7
Jekyll
Rozen Detective

Binchou-tan is very cute and relaxing.

Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ is a funny and cute romance. It is quite good at making you feel warm and fuzzy.
Closed Thread