4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.49%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-30, 08:56   Link #601
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Damn that was a great ending to the first half.

Lots of intriguing match-ups at the end to speculate over.

The one i'm really interested in for now is the Tieria lookalike chick and Louise. Was it just me or did Louise have that look on her face that says "I'm being forced to do something really bad but I have to do it". What's going on there....I hope the poor girl isn't being treated to badly...she's already been through quite a bit.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:20   Link #602
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

lol so in the very end Exia is revealed to be indeed specifically designed to be THE boss-killer like I said in the beginning... that's really unexpected I guess

Now I just want season 2... so Tieria is indeed a girl like I have predicted? And I want to see Sagi as the main character
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 09:40   Link #603
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I just got a question, at the end when their talking abt a solar furnace for gundam 00...are they talking abt putting Exia's in it? That would pretty much mean Setsuna is gonna pilot the 00...

and god damn half year wait...Code Geass has got some huge shoes to fill
Old 2008-03-30, 10:13   Link #604
Yuelon
喜怒哀

I don't know have this question been ask. Just what your guys opinion as to Lichtendahl Tsery said something about gundam getting roll out, does that mean there actually coreless gundam in the asteriod? (L1) or just roll out the gundam he found?
Whether do I not know
Why can't we be togather like Moon & Stars.

Yuelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:16   Link #605
Sciel
Etoilé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuelon View Post
I don't know have this question been ask. Just what your guys opinion as to Lichtendahl Tsery said something about gundam getting roll out, does that mean there actually coreless gundam in the asteriod? (L1) or just roll out the gundam he found?
Isn't Lich dead ? I assume you're talking about Ian (thats the name of the gundam mechanic right?)
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:30   Link #606
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Question.

Why did Louise join CB (or seems to, due to Lockon's and Tieria's lovechild Regene's presence)? The incident where her parents were killed was pinned on CB, wasn't it? And it's all because of Nena too.

Also, damn 4 year timeskip and 6 months wait...
NominalBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:33   Link #607
LuMiZu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
No surviving meisters were shown during the preview for next season, no Sumeragi or Feldt either.

The first season is indeed a prequel to the Gundam 00 saga. The show is called Gundam 00 for a reason and the 00 Gundam doesn't show up until next season.

Preview notes:
1) No Setsuna, Al/Hal, or Tieria. Meisters are MIA in preview. COuld Lockon have survived?
2) No Feldt or Sumeragi.
3) Preview begins and ends with SAJI!
4) Patrick survived, that was him.
5) that was a female Tieria. . . twin sister. . . most likely. He looks girly and she looks manly.
6) Al still has unfinished business, he needs to reunite with Mary/Soma.
7) Gundam reentering Earth is not Gundam 0 or 00.
8) Why is the Chinese girl building a special Gundam?
9) Was the masked guy really Graham?
10) I have a feeling someone is going to try and swipe 00 and Saji is going to end up in the cockpit. Is Saji military or some contractor? Is he a part of the "engineering corp?"

11) Seems like Graham may not be the only masked pilot when the show returns.
12) Gundam 0 and Gundam 00. Saji and Setsuna are going to get one of the two.
The masked character is Graham. And, to echo someone else's words, Lockon is dead. Its CB thats building the Gundam, not Wang who is. She may play a more important role in CB in season 2 though.

Saji is actually building the Union colony. I really don't want another Kira coming up and getting into a Gundam by accident. In fact, if Saji has the chance, I think he would rater destroy it, than to use it. IMO, I don't think Mizushima will use Seed cliches. I'd rather Saji be the voice of the people, like whats he has been doing in the past.
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:34   Link #608
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

i wouldn't consider thrones as CB.. they had fake GN drive and.. thats only reason i can think of, but i don't think they were acting as CB
Quote:
Originally Posted by NominalBeast View Post
Question.

Why did Louise join CB (or seems to, due to Lockon's and Tieria's lovechild Regene's presence)? The incident where her parents were killed was pinned on CB, wasn't it? And it's all because of Nena too.

Old 2008-03-30, 10:38   Link #609
LuMiZu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NominalBeast View Post
Question.

We haven't got any proof that she's with CB. That Tieria lookalike is a new character (I forgot her name). Asides from the andriod connection, we don't have any info regarding who is she. Also, I remember someone mentioning from the side stories, Meister 874 has a lot of "sibilings" that are on Earth, scattered around. Probably this new character is one of them, with her own job/mission on Earth thats not explicitly related to CB.
Old 2008-03-30, 10:45   Link #610
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuMiZu View Post
We haven't got any proof that she's with CB. That Tieria lookalike is a new character (I forgot her name). Asides from the andriod connection, we don't have any info regarding who is she. Also, I remember someone mentioning from the side stories, Meister 874 has a lot of "sibilings" that are on Earth, scattered around. Probably this new character is one of them, with her own job/mission on Earth thats not explicitly related to CB.
The new character's name is Regene Legetta from the credits. Could it mean another organization that works to prevent CB's interventions? It would make more sense if that was the case.

Link to the sidestories?
Old 2008-03-30, 10:49   Link #611
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

So from the end of this...i take it:

- Al and Setsuna are still alive...and are gonna continue to be Meisters
- Tiera is dead? But is a android neways so can always be replaced
- Gundam 00 is gonna use Exia's solar furnace?
- Livons Ribbons has some new followers...maybe they will get gundams as well?
Old 2008-03-30, 10:50   Link #612
NominalBeast
Evolved Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder why nobody (except Saji) during those 4 years noticed, that the Gundam's GN drive is different and that the red particles are harmful...
Classified information, I guess.
Old 2008-03-30, 11:03   Link #613
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
So from the end of this...i take it:

- Al and Setsuna are still alive...and are gonna continue to be Meisters
Al is a certainty, but Setsuna's status is a bit less so. Still alive? Certainly. Still with CB? Well, there could easily be a hiatus.
Quote:
- Tiera is dead? But is a android neways so can always be replaced
Get it straight.

Tieria
Is
Not
A
Robot/Android/mechanicle bucket of bolts.

He is flesh and blood, even if he didn't come into this world as most others do (quite likely created with the aid of Veda, explaining his Veda/Humanity complex.

He is the same type of being as Ribbons, those other people with Ribbons, and possibly Nena, most of whom are quite likely the bad guys of season two. If Tieria is dead (and I increasingly believe he is, considering no other Meister was shown), he is gone for good. He can't be rebuilt, and what we saw was likely his "pair."

Quote:
- Gundam 00 is gonna use Exia's solar furnace?
I'm waiting for a good translation to come out.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
- Livons Ribbons has some new followers...maybe they will get gundams as well?
Not real GN drive gundams, at least. Those remain with Sumeragi's Meisters. Possibly Pseudo-drive MS.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:07   Link #614
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
I wonder why nobody (except Saji) during those 4 years noticed, that the Gundam's GN drive is different and that the red particles are harmful...
During four years? What makes you think that? Back when Louise went into the hospital years ago, they learned that at least red GN-particles could be harmful (or, more accurately, impede regeneration cells). That would be well established. So is the knowledge that the original four gundams GN drives are different, and Eifman specualted on their infinite deployment time. Other than that, there are no real differences between the two drives that we know of.

If you're asking why only Saji knew that the blue gn particles weren't EF drives, what makes you think anyone else saw them during the last four years? Or that if they did, the more observant people wouldn't have realized it?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:09   Link #615
reloaded
skywalker

@ this episode
@ 6 month wait
.... Code Geass time again
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:10   Link #616
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Was there any solid information that stated specifically that the red particles were harmful when in use?

I mean piloting it is one thing but being blasted point blank by a beam of high concentrated GN particles is another.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:14   Link #617
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Was there any solid information that stated specifically that the red particles were harmful when in use?

I mean piloting it is one thing but being blasted point blank by a beam of high concentrated GN particles is another.
I dont think there was....When we saw the thrones for the first time Nena's throne had an ability of scattering red GN particles over a massive area.....none of the main characters later on were shown to be affected in any way by that action.

Also if that were the case then the Throne pilots would be in danger since they are always within close distance of the emitted particles. I think that the concentrated red GN beam particles are harmful but not the unconcentrated scattered particles.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 11:23   Link #618
LuMiZu

Quote:
The point is: Red GN particles are harmful (IMHO this was one of the reasons, the CB drives have the TD-Blanket for a filter), yet the Earth Forces have Suits with Red GN-drives, even though 4 years should have been more than enough time to fly to Jupiter to build safe GN drives.
The question is: Why were they building mobile suits, that are harmful? (Against whom they expect to fight anyways?)
At least it took 200 years to complete 5 real GN Drives with TD Blankets. And the break over which drive should be used happened 80 years ago. That means the discovery of the TD blanket must have taken a looooongg time. Even if the people know the GN-Drives they have are short-lived and produce harmful particles, they possibly haven't discovered something alik TD blanket to filter the particles. Why use GN drives? I think its because its superior to whatever they have at hands. 4 years is simply not enough to recreate what CB has done for 200 years.
Old 2008-03-30, 11:36   Link #619
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Probably costs less to train up lots of pilots then to upgrade their drives.
Old 2008-03-30, 11:38   Link #620
zorokakashi

what i think of 25

Saji is probably one of the contractors trying to make a buck. Economics effects everybody.

and Al, well he wasnt even in the original season 2 cast, he couldnt find a job outside G00.. so I guess they let him stay for a bit...

Livonz, no one said anything about he being the only one, he likes his house maids wear the same uniform.

Now, back to storyline. Al survived.. I just hate that.

Gundam 00! woa, i like the design. The problem is though, when you have GN-Wing-Zero, you gonna have GN-Epyon. no?

The new GN-X army is...ugly, even more fugly!

Well well, the chinese girl is still on the verge of trying to break the world. I just hate her, but she looks so cute.

Yes!!! A Charr!..wanna be. I was wondering when the "MASK" is gonna show up, now it feels right.
zorokakashi is offline   Reply With Quote