AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-07, 00:55   Link #261
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

They did say that they will animate every heroine's route, though I still don't have a clue how will they do it with anego's. Maybe an original anime route? But that seems unlikely seeing that Kyousuke having a flashback when Riki and anego watching the fireworks...

I'm more curious about the other three heroines in Ecstasy, will their route get animated? I sure hope so. At least in an OVA or something if they can't incorporate it into Refrain.

On another note, that dormitory supervisor (Kanata's friend) sure got quite a screentime, on par with Sasami I believe. I wonder if she will get a route too? Considering she's the only original anime character and all...
Old 2013-04-07, 09:56   Link #262
novalysis

A-chan is not an Anime Original Character. Her route comes from Kud Wafter, and the fact that she is getting so much screen-time more or less suggest that JC Staff really is serious about adapting everything. Including Kud Wafter.

This might sound stupid, and very hard to work in, but I'm beginning to have a suspicion that at least the last part of Kanata's route may well be somehow left to a Kud Wafter adaptation, even though Kud Wafter is completely AU, and it'd take some creative re juggling of the plot (but doable, judging by how much screen-time Kanata has with A-chan in the Kud Wafter manga) .
Old 2013-04-07, 14:00   Link #263
taichi-kun

I wonder If I should ask this here or in the VN thread

I'm afraid of reading spoilers of refrain so I didn't read your previous posts..sorry.

Is the baseball match longer in the VN? more detailed? In the anime was too short..

What about Mio's databook? what was riki's strategy?

Did the game tell you more about the all stars team? ( I mean their names and weak points etc )
Old 2013-04-07, 14:06   Link #264
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post

I'm afraid of reading spoilers of refrain so I didn't read your previous posts..sorry.

Is the baseball match longer in the VN? more detailed? In the anime was too short..

What about Mio's databook? what was riki's strategy?

Did the game tell you more about the all stars team? ( I mean their names and weak points etc )
The Baseball match in the VN was an actual mini-game (I say mini-game but you had little control of it and it was mostly up to luck) which you could win or lose (mostly lose...) and it affected a scene later on at the end of the common route.
There was no Mio databook.
All we got out of the opposing team was which club their were captains of.

Flee from this thread now, before the spoiler monster gets you...no, seriously GET OUT NOW!
Old 2013-04-07, 14:54   Link #265
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

Quote:
Neither, there's a "Q & A" thread specifically for these kinds of requests. You can ask what you want, and people will give you only what you scoped for.

Quote:
Flee from this thread now, before the spoiler monster gets you...no, seriously GET OUT NOW!
Used properly, I would think this thread is relatively safe to the anime-exclusive viewer. Can't say I'm not guilty of spreading some spoilers, but the most someone "should" be spoiled from this thread is if person in question was planning on making a personal play through the game.
Old 2013-04-07, 15:38   Link #266
taichi-kun

Thank you very much for the answer

And of course I'll flee from here now

Sorry for not asking this in the "Q & A" thread , my mistake.
Old 2013-04-07, 19:03   Link #267
Deathscyther

I have to say that J.C. Staff ended season 1 at a good spot. The baseball game was done pretty fast, but the scenes were pretty good. I loved the extra scenes of having Riki talk to all the girls and them telling him that he's the main reason the members of the LB are together now. Kind of sad that they didn't let Riki ask Rin for her advice for the batting order and the field positions though, since I found that scene in the VN quite funny. To be honest, I felt like they focused on the other girls and purposely left Rin out this episode, since the second season will focus mostly on her.

I did like how they made shots of all the LB members just before the photo was taken. Kyousuke and the girls were looking towards the sky, Kengo and Masato were being weird, but it did seem like Riki and Rin were looking at each other when Riki thought to himself 'I wanted this moment to last forever.'

So we still have the Kurugaya, Rin and Refrain routes for season 2? I have a feeling we won't get any of the EX routes, although we might get some scenes from the respective girls.

I think season 2 will go as follow:
Spoiler for Long + game spoilers:
Old 2013-04-07, 19:55   Link #268
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis
A-chan is not an Anime Original Character. Her route comes from Kud Wafter, and the fact that she is getting so much screen-time more or less suggest that JC Staff really is serious about adapting everything. Including Kud Wafter.
Ah, thanks for telling me, I didn't know that (since I don't read Kud wafter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther
I think season 2 will go as follow:
I think that Rin2 route and Refrain is taking too long...
Old 2013-04-07, 20:34   Link #269
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arczyx View Post
Ah, thanks for telling me, I didn't know that (since I don't read Kud wafter).
She's in the original too...but doesn't have a sprite.
Old 2013-04-08, 05:05   Link #270
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
She's in the original too...but doesn't have a sprite.
A VN character that doesn't have sprites is just imagination... They're not important and therefore the production staffs decided giving them sprites is just a waste of money...
Old 2013-04-08, 05:59   Link #271
Zankoku12

Quote:
A VN character that doesn't have sprites is just imagination... They're not important and therefore the production staffs decided giving them sprites is just a waste of money...
HOW DARE YOU !
A-chan senpai is the representation of goodness and everything nice in the show.Not to mention she's voiced by Rita ! She's prefect !
And she did get sprites in later version.

Is there anyone else want to question A-chan's greatness ?
Old 2013-04-08, 07:12   Link #272
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Funny enough...most Key VNs tend to have a character with a bit more importance than background characters and voices yet have no sprites...........and those characters tend to be quite cool, enough to get a sprite later on.
Another example would be Inoue in Rewrite.
Old 2013-04-08, 08:16   Link #273
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
HOW DARE YOU !
A-chan senpai is the representation of goodness and everything nice in the show.Not to mention she's voiced by Rita ! She's prefect !

Not when she was responsible for accidentally shutting down the power for the whole dormitory in Summer in Kud Wafter,
Old 2013-04-08, 09:34   Link #274
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
HOW DARE YOU !

Well, I agree the anime version of her is umm... perfect? Which is why it's a pity that they didn't include her in the VN (Kud Wafter is just too loli for my taste, I even skipped through her route in LB! because playing it made me feel like criminal...)
Old 2013-04-08, 10:00   Link #275
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Well, I agree the anime version of her is umm... perfect? Which is why it's a pity that they didn't include her in the VN (Kud Wafter is just too loli for my taste, I even skipped through her route in LB! because playing it made me feel like criminal...)
Being overly conscious of it isn't good really...it's much worst than just playing through it normally. Especially considering that if you are playing the original version of translated EX version you won't even be getting any H-scenes.

And skipping through her route even in LB! explains why you didn't even know who A-chan was.
Old 2013-04-08, 10:32   Link #276
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

My version of S2 predictions, because why not?

imb4 rushed Kurugaya Route. maybe.
Spoiler for MAJOR game spoilers:
Old 2013-04-08, 10:42   Link #277
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

Quote:
Being overly conscious of it isn't good really...it's much worst than just playing through it normally. Especially considering that if you are playing the original version of translated EX version you won't even be getting any H-scenes.

And skipping through her route even in LB! explains why you didn't even know who A-chan was.
That feeling just popped up out of the blue just like when you watch twilight in theater and a "this is a waste of money" feeling suddenly appeared.

More like skimming through I suppose, I do read there is a dormitory supervisor or someone like that, but like I said, she has no sprites, making me not notice that she's actually a character (not an extra like boy A or girl B).
Old 2013-04-08, 10:46   Link #278
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
That feeling just popped up out of the blue just like when you watch twilight in theater and a "this is a waste of money" feeling suddenly appeared.
That's called "Not liking something" and not "Feeling guilty about watching/reading/listening to something". Huge difference xD
Old 2013-04-08, 10:52   Link #279
Arczyx
None. ない. Nihil.

Quote:
That's called "Not liking something" and not "Feeling guilty about watching/reading/listening to something". Huge difference xD
My point is that it's a feeling, thus can not be controlled that easily

I mean, I would be a very happy person if I can control what I like/not like/admire/feel guilty or whatever feelings I have, no?

...and this is getting off topic, so I prefer to stop it here.
Old 2013-04-08, 23:41   Link #280
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
On the note of next season, I would like to have kick the game, love love hunters and god damn scenes please That is what I really want with Angeo route
Closed Thread