Originally Posted by maou87 View Post
ch.23 raws anyone?
and this is why sometimes translators quit
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 05:53   Link #262
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

This person asks for raws though.

Actually, don't we have a rule against that, asking for raws?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 06:19   Link #263
maou87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
This person asks for raws though.

Actually, don't we have a rule against that, asking for raws?
eh? is that so... no can do then.
maou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 06:25   Link #264
ImperialFlameGod8190

I mean that the reason why translators quit is that we just got 22 and a day later already asking for stuff for 23 On the DxD forum's plus the old social group around when Volume 12 was about to be released a lot of people were bugging n0m@n the translator for the series for new material almost immediately after the old stuff was posted its like we got it done and two minutes later people wanted more. It was a huge upheaval which was eventually stopped (by me) not to mention all the time on anime sites you see people get raws and immediately ask for subs as though they are obligated to get them.
Old 2013-01-02, 06:30   Link #265
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I was wondering if I was being an overcautious stickler and all, but apparently, there is indeed such a rule. Not sure how much the mods care nowadays though.

Sorry.

ImperialFlameGod: Yeah but, he asked for raws, not scanlations, and not to the scanlators and annoying them or whatever, but us.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 06:41   Link #266
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I mean that the reason why translators quit is that we just got 22 and a day later already asking for stuff for 23 On the DxD forum's plus the old social group around when Volume 12 was about to be released a lot of people were bugging n0m@n the translator for the series for new material almost immediately after the old stuff was posted its like we got it done and two minutes later people wanted more. It was a huge upheaval which was eventually stopped (by me) not to mention all the time on anime sites you see people get raws and immediately ask for subs as though they are obligated to get them.
I remember this ..that sure was a big mess.
Honestly people not have patience at time.

In any case it seems we were right in regard of Hijiri(no that was hard to guess)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 07:40   Link #267
Xaturas

Quote:
Don't get the issue with QQ.

Translation was down for few months.

Raws piled up.

Asking for raws is not a crime, though any decent person can use google/torrents to search for raws.
Did he ask for new translated chapter? No so stop with that attitude.
Old 2013-01-02, 08:34   Link #268
ImperialFlameGod8190

maybe I was a bit harsh so im sorry but my point is u cant ask for the next chapter a day after u just got one all im saying is be patient
Old 2013-01-02, 13:36   Link #269
Soverence

Quote:
maybe I was a bit harsh so im sorry but my point is u cant ask for the next chapter a day after u just got one all im saying is be patient
You can ask, you won't get it, but you can certainly ask for it. Just don't be surprised then when you are either ignored or smacked with a wet flounder by the scanlators.

On topic now, lastest chapter had more akwardness from the justice girl (I have totally forgotten all of their names) and more "fun" times for the MC Maybe it was just me though, but I felt the art/drawing in this chapter was weaker then usual, I don't know why but it just felt that way.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 14:19   Link #270
ImperialFlameGod8190

agreed that mira is just awkward now but as we learn that's her personality and arata didn't have any fun times just kinda being a nice guy
EDIT: Can somebody make a social group for this

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-01-13 at 17:26. Reason: no double posting
Old 2013-01-29, 13:15   Link #271
Zakoo

Godly chapter. May it rest in our mind for the next decade.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 13:21   Link #272
willx
Nyaaan~~

Old 2013-01-29, 13:26   Link #273
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 14:05   Link #274
Used Can

It's happening!
Old 2013-01-29, 14:16   Link #275
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So Hijiri is a colossal Yandere, Ilya as well (possibly due to influence from her master) and Arata just released his true Magic King Candidate from which is a super awesome black knight thing...

A manga I already loved to death just added two of my favorite things in manga: A Yandere girl and a berserk style MC hidden power.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 14:37   Link #276
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

if this was a H-Manga the new form would rape ilya into submission
Old 2013-01-29, 14:49   Link #277
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
So Hijiri is a colossal Yandere, Ilya as well (possibly due to influence from her master) and Arata just released his true Magic King Candidate from which is a super awesome black knight thing...

A manga I already loved to death just added two of my favorite things in manga: A Yandere girl and a berserk style MC hidden power.
Same here.
Now I what to see next ch even more and I like the name of this form "Astral Trinity" so we have the trinity seven and Astral trinity with Arata.
Old 2013-01-29, 14:59   Link #278
XFire
150% done

So was Hijiri never like the girl in the first chapter at all? Because it sounds like she's trying to destroy the world to keep Arata to herself.

One theory I have could explain that, though. Ilya says Hijiri might get "envious", with emphasis on the word. So that's probably her thema, and she was consumed by it.
Old 2013-01-29, 16:21   Link #279
Ddraig

Look like some selfish yandere grimore gonna get some spanking next chapter
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 16:33   Link #280
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So was Hijiri never like the girl in the first chapter at all? Because it sounds like she's trying to destroy the world to keep Arata to herself.

One theory I have could explain that, though. Ilya says Hijiri might get "envious", with emphasis on the word. So that's probably her thema, and she was consumed by it.
I think she was always like this ,but yeah,I agree abiut the Yandere part and I not think she was consumate by her theme but more like it (like I say)she was always like that and her theme just show us what she really is.
Of course this if "envious"really is her theme.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural