AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-05-31, 15:57   Link #3041
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison13 View Post
Hmm. I see. I think. So, Katoki did all the customs. But he also did the new designs of the TV versions for GoL, right?...I'd just like to see what Deathscythe Hell redesigned would look like (not the custom from EW...the other one with wings). So I hope they do that. I didn't like the new Deathscythe at first, but it grew on me.
The EW design is what you'll see in GotD (I refuse to use GoL).
Old 2011-05-31, 16:53   Link #3042
Kitsoru
:3c

As Kuroi Hadou said, what you're seeing in the manga, and the Master Grade models that are being released, are the Katoki redesigns of the first season Gundams (of course excluding Epyon which is a 2nd season upgrade that just never previously got a redesign thanks to Tallgeese III).

Unless you're saying you want to see THIS "redesigned"?:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Xxxg-01d2.gif

If that's what you mean, you're not going to. The Katoki redesigns ARE the redesigns of this and the other Okawara Gundams.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 17:23   Link #3043
allison13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
As Kuroi Hadou said, what you're seeing in the manga, and the Master Grade models that are being released, are the Katoki redesigns of the first season Gundams (of course excluding Epyon which is a 2nd season upgrade that just never previously got a redesign thanks to Tallgeese III).

Unless you're saying you want to see THIS "redesigned"?:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Xxxg-01d2.gif

If that's what you mean, you're not going to. The Katoki redesigns ARE the redesigns of this and the other Okawara Gundams.
Gooootcha. Boy am I slow
allison13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 03:58   Link #3044
Kitsoru

Colored art of Quatrine/Katherine, Trowa Phobos and Milou in front of Epyon Custom for the cover of Vol. 3:

http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_endlesswaltz.html

Scroll down to see it. (Also the MG Epyon previews and box art but I'm not sure if that's already been posted anywhere.)

I want this volume just for the art >.> <.< If anyone DOES get it and scans the cover, you would be loved. <3
Old 2011-06-02, 08:14   Link #3045
allison13

Quote:
Colored art of Quatrine/Katherine, Trowa Phobos and Milou in front of Epyon Custom for the cover of Vol. 3:

http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_endlesswaltz.html

Scroll down to see it. (Also the MG Epyon previews and box art but I'm not sure if that's already been posted anywhere.)

I want this volume just for the art >.> <.< If anyone DOES get it and scans the cover, you would be loved. <3
Have you ever special ordered books off of fujisan? I'm wondering if it would be possible to get it through them for relatively cheap. I was thinking of trying that, rather than waiting a few months and hoping they don't sell out by the time I could actually get my hands on one.
Old 2011-06-02, 16:14   Link #3046
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison13 View Post
Have you ever special ordered books off of fujisan? I'm wondering if it would be possible to get it through them for relatively cheap. I was thinking of trying that, rather than waiting a few months and hoping they don't sell out by the time I could actually get my hands on one.
No, I haven't.. you could shoot them an email to ask, though!

EDIT: Just found the special book order form on their page, allison, if you're interested:
http://www.fujisan.com/control/book/...=special_order

Also, if anyone is wanting to/can order from amazon.jp, Volume 3 is up already, just with no image posted yet: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%96%B0%E6...7092926&sr=8-3
714 yen so not bad. Question is the shipping...

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-03 at 04:26.
Old 2011-06-03, 07:00   Link #3047
allison13

Quote:
No, I haven't.. you could shoot them an email to ask, though!

EDIT: Just found the special book order form on their page, allison, if you're interested:
http://www.fujisan.com/control/book/...=special_order

Also, if anyone is wanting to/can order from amazon.jp, Volume 3 is up already, just with no image posted yet: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%96%B0%E6...7092926&sr=8-3
714 yen so not bad. Question is the shipping...
Yeah, I saw the order form, that's why I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it...thanks though I may email them at some point.

And yeeeah...amazon.jp is something like $30 shipping per book. Nooo way.

They did end up reprinting 1&2 after they sold out initially, correct? I have a really cheap/easy option, so as long as it'll be reprinted if it sells out, I may do that. Just an extra few months wait, is all.

Edit: Fujisan actually looks like a pretty good deal, though. Says it'll take 2-8 weeks, and the shipping charges don't look too outrageous.
Old 2011-06-03, 14:40   Link #3048
Kitsoru

Well, people are getting raws from the new chapter somewhere, looking at the wiki, so does anyone know what this mysterious second source is?

This just uploaded on the wiki: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...7b0001ce5e.jpg
The full image of Epyon and Epyon Pai in mobile armor mode in battle.

EDIT: nevermind, as I thought it's http://album.blog.yam.com/muso

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-03 at 15:42.
Old 2011-06-03, 16:28   Link #3049
Javiersansano

What is the distribution of Frozen Teardrops chapters in volumes?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 16:48   Link #3050
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
What is the distribution of Frozen Teardrops chapters in volumes?
I think it's about 3 chapters per volume, considering that this month's release will make chapter 9 (plus the prologue in Vol. 1) and there's 3 volumes now. Not sure if this month's chapter will be in vol. 3 though, but by math it ought to.
Old 2011-06-03, 17:20   Link #3051
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Wufei was said to be piloting Epyon Pi, right? I wonder who's piloting the "regular" Epyon.
Old 2011-06-03, 17:37   Link #3052
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Wufei was said to be piloting Epyon Pi, right? I wonder who's piloting the "regular" Epyon.
I'm leaning toward another 'Milliardo'.
Kidding aside, was it said anywhere that there was a regular one? It would be kind of surprising, seeing as the original Epyon was last seen blowing up (on) Libra.

Huh, I just noticed that so far Wu Fei is the only old pilot in FT. Not counting Zechs. If that guy even has a suit to pilot. But does that mean Kathy Po gets no MS? I'm kind of forgetting what the point in introducing her was. Wasn't she supposed to be part of Operation Mythos? (correct me if I'm missing something)
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 17:49   Link #3053
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I'm leaning toward another 'Milliardo'.
Kidding aside, was it said anywhere that there was a regular one? It would be kind of surprising, seeing as the original Epyon was last seen blowing up (on) Libra.

Huh, I just noticed that so far Wu Fei is the only old pilot in FT. Not counting Zechs. If that guy even has a suit to pilot. But does that mean Kathy Po gets no MS? I'm kind of forgetting what the point in introducing her was. Wasn't she supposed to be part of Operation Mythos? (correct me if I'm missing something)
Could be.

Judging by the picture Kitsoru posted, it looks the original Epyon.

I doubt Kathy gets in a cockpit but it's certainly possible. She's definitely part of Operation Mythos. All the viewing of historic files had to be for something.
Old 2011-06-03, 18:08   Link #3054
Kitsoru

Yes, it's the original Epyon. Kathy's role seems to basically be the audience's shoes and/or Captain Exposition :P
Also, Epyon was stated as being piloted by a "Zechs Merquise", the leader of the Lanagrin revolution. We don't know, of course, if it's the real Zechs or what.

Art from Chapter Nine is up:

http://gundam.wikia.com/index.php?ti...icture_Gallery

Kathy and Father, Heero and Jr., Epyon and Epyon-II, and Relena being all speechy to Heero. Cover is series!Duo and Wufei, like the Trowa and Quatre cover before.

Speaking of Kathy, the more I look at art of her... she sure LOOKS like her mother, but she's probably the least cloney of all the kids, if you ask me.

PS: In case you miss it in the new uploads, the 'story so far' bit here features full color versions of previous b+w chapter illustrations:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...7b034a7db5.jpg

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-03 at 18:47.
Old 2011-06-03, 18:47   Link #3055
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Judging by the picture Kitsoru posted, it looks the original Epyon.
Right, there's the whole picture. Original Epyon indeed. My bad.

Quote:
Yes, it's the original Epyon. Kathy's role seems to basically be the audience's shoes and/or Captain Exposition :P

Speaking of Kathy, the more I look at art of her... she sure LOOKS like her mother, but she's probably the least cloney of all the kids, if you ask me.
Let's not forget unconfirmed ship sinker. xD But yeah, other than Captain Exposition she doesn't seem to play that big of a role (yet). Then again, I haven't read the chapters, so I really can't tell.

Funny that you mention that. The more I look at the pictures, the younger everyone seems to me. Heero is supposed to be at least 16 and he looks like 14? 13? Younger than in the series at least. Same with Relena. Not that I'm complaining about the art, it's just... odd.
And yeah, Kathy at least isn't a carbon copy. Different looks, different background. Not like the kiddie Gundam pilots that even grew up in the same fashion as their older counterparts.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 20:03   Link #3056
supernerd

I doubt Kathy will be piloting a MS, at least not as Wufei's replacement. Her name doesn't have anything to do with five, or number in general.

Now I wonder just how many more Zechs we are going to see. Are there really going to be a thousand Milliardo clones?
supernerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 02:12   Link #3057
SABER60069

Spoiler for 2ch rumors:
SABER60069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 03:42   Link #3058
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABER60069 View Post
Didn't know you guys don't know who's in the Original Epyon

It's Fake Zechs

Duo said it's not a clone or anything and he has a good idea on who he is

Real Zechs pilots the Tallgeese Heaven

By the way do you guys already know about Virgo IV and Snow White's Buster Rifle?

Virgo IV has upgraded PD and Twin Buster Rifle level firepower

And Snow White's Buster Rifle is more powerful than Wing's and has 6 shots

Are these old? And all these are rumors so not sure if true
Haven't heard most of these rumors yet. Is this information actually from the new chapter, or are they, as you said, just rumors?

I know it's supposed to be "a Zechs" piloting Epyon, but since Duo said it's not a clone, I'm at a loss as to who/what the hell it could be... Guess we'll see. :S

I heard the rumors about Tallgeese Heaven but since I hadn't seen anything more about it, I wasn't sure what had become of that rumor. So is it true after all? I heard this chapter's cliffhanger was him showing up but since we have no translations yet I wasn't sure.

Delicious beamspam. I will look forward to it

(Also don't worry about spoilertagging stuff, people wouldn't be here if they didn't want to see spoilers :P)
Old 2011-06-04, 04:05   Link #3059
SABER60069

Okay

Considering Tallgeese Heaven rumors haven't been shot down yet I would say it's one of the more reliable rumors

And the thing about Original Epyon thing with Fake Zechs, yeah I kinda already have that information when I posted about Tallgeese Heaven before just thought you guys already knew

And that Original Epyon is suppose to have a silver arm, you guys knew that one?

As for confirmed or just rumors I just don't know the information is a complete mess going all over the place
SABER60069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 04:23   Link #3060
Kitsoru

Quote:
And that Original Epyon is suppose to have a silver arm, you guys knew that one?
lolwat
Quote:
As for confirmed or just rumors I just don't know the information is a complete mess going all over the place
Sure seems like it.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing