AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-16, 09:45   Link #41
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
yeah those are some great ones that would have worked well for this game but you missed a character kos-mos from xenosaga, but we probably wont see her in it either
Kos-Mos would be overkill but she is sadly third party so it's up to Namco. The ones I list are all first party so there should be no problem including them. But Sony being Sony and all....

At least Dart. The game sold more than a million come on Sony.

Or hell just remembered. Wild Arms and Arc the Lad belong to Sony. Rudy, Ashley or Virginia. And Arc of course. Damn they have so many...
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:26   Link #42
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I wonder what are the chances that someone from Tales of Xillia will join the roster
or some other PS exclusive Tales of... game?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:54   Link #43
defki

Namco is currently bff with Nintendo helping to develope SSB 4 so I doubt we will see a Tales of... rep in Allstars. Would be nice.

Veigue Lv. 3: KUREAAAAAAAA!!! lol
Old 2012-11-16, 16:27   Link #44
Kazu
Flowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yeah, sure. That's totally why Capcom went with DmC Dante instead of the original Dante that's been there for four games, right?
well regardless of whether you like this dante or not , he is the current dante and of course they're trying to sell him out there, so they just stuck him there.

you might as well be complaining about why didnt they put old Heihachi or MGS4 Raiden.

Simply put, they be trolling.
Old 2012-11-16, 18:54   Link #45
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Who is the most powerful character in the game so far? I'm thinking Raiden.
Old 2012-11-16, 21:55   Link #46
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Who is the most powerful character in the game so far? I'm thinking Raiden.
Going by the beta I would say Kratos. Easy AP gain, retarded range and nice supers. You can deal with him but he is a really powerful all rounder imo. However SB said they would nerf him iirc. This game is surprisingly balanced and SB knows how to balance the characters.
Old 2012-11-16, 22:25   Link #47
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Sly at least to me in the beta was the best. He had alot of tools to work with given his moveset. Also had ways around projectiles and people who spam attacks all day. Never really had a problem with Kratos except the first few times I fought him.
Old 2012-11-16, 23:04   Link #48
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Going by the beta I would say Kratos. Easy AP gain, retarded range and nice supers. You can deal with him but he is a really powerful all rounder imo. However SB said they would nerf him iirc. This game is surprisingly balanced and SB knows how to balance the characters.
I meant the strongest of the actual characters, not their allstar tier. but their actual canon strengths.
Old 2012-11-16, 23:30   Link #49
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I meant the strongest of the actual characters, not their allstar tier. but their actual canon strengths.
Ah I see alright. Kratos hands down. This guy is not only a mass murderer but also a god and titan killer. Nothing comes close to this guy who killed supposed allmighty, supreme and immortal beings:

Spoiler for Kratos kill list through the entire God of War series:

This guy mows through you regardless if you are human, mythical beast, Hero, God, King of the Gods or creator of the world.

Last edited by defki; 2012-11-16 at 23:47.
Old 2012-11-17, 15:02   Link #50
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

What about cyborg who can stop a giant sword 3000 times bigger than you? AKA Raiden, Sorry but raiden would dodge all of krato's attacks and cut the guy into a hundred pieces :P
Old 2012-11-18, 23:18   Link #51
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If Asura from Asura's Wrath was here, I'd love seeing him go head to head with Kratos.

Even without arms and hands he can kick ass.
Old 2012-11-19, 00:23   Link #52
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If Asura from Asura's Wrath was here, I'd love seeing him go head to head with Kratos.

Even without arms and hands he can kick ass.
You mean, arms and arms and arms.

But seriously, Asura would mop the floor with everyone on the list. Kratos too.
Old 2012-11-19, 14:10   Link #53
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
...Please don't start one of those stupid "who's stronger out of all the characters to different franchises"

Most of the time instead of REASONABLE discussions They're always pointless and are nothing more than a way for people to just state who they're fanboying over and will never back down that their favorite character would be beaten down by someone else even if it's painfully obvious what their strengths and weaknesses are compared to the others.

.....WITH THAT SAID Now I don't mind Raiden at all but Sorry to say though man but Kratos would absolutely DESTORY Raiden, Ooooo Raiden can stop a giant sword in a Metal Gear Solid Spin off that he's LUCKY to have, big whoop, Kratos has killed GODS and MONSTERS TEN TIMES HIS SIZE!!!!!

Asura would be unstoppable...
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 16:12   Link #54
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You know you just did what you called stupid right? Or are you making fun of it yourself.

But Raiden did lift that Metal gear Ray up and threw it then jumped on it and proceeded to cut it to pieces with 0 effort. If Raiden gets close enough to slice, Kratos isn't stopping it. and hooks of hades wouldn't work on someone who's mostly robot :P
Old 2012-11-19, 16:53   Link #55
DingoEnderZOE2

(Yes I'm acknowledging I did the same thing that I think is stupid. Doesn't make the subject any less fun to indulge in from time to time.)

Are you saying Krato's blades are too dull to cut through robots??? Anything sharp can penetrate a robot assuming it's sharp enough, and I'm fairly sure Krato's blades are capable of cutting Raiden just as well. All Kratos would have to do is either keep his distance and attack with his blades of chaos, or hell just use his sorcery magic attacks on Raiden and he's done. Worse still if Kratos gets a hold on Raiden just ONCE than he's done and torn in two.

Whats more even if Raiden got lucky and do manage to beat him, Kratos would just fight his way out of hell to get his revenge, can Raiden literally beat death?????

Let's Remember with all of Raiden's cybernetics parts he's still nothing more than an average human whose overall success PALES in comparison to the likes of gods like Kratos and Asura.

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2012-11-19 at 17:10.
Old 2012-11-19, 17:19   Link #56
DingoEnderZOE2

Better question is:

Dante(THE REAL DANTE) vs Kratos....That is something even I can't figure out.
Old 2012-11-19, 17:26   Link #57
Kazu
Flowing

Well here's how it goes

Dante gets stabbed by sword- He lives

Kratos gets stabbed by sword- He dies, then fights through the underworld and comes back to the living, wait, WTF!?

So there lol
Old 2012-11-19, 17:26   Link #58
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Eh, you just hope Asura doesn't make it in :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Well here's how it goes

Dante gets stabbed by 5 scythes and then later 10 swords- He lives

Kratos gets stabbed by sword- He dies, then fights through the underworld and comes back to the living, wait, WTF!?

So there lol
Fixed lol
Old 2012-11-19, 17:45   Link #59
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Whats more even if Raiden got lucky and do manage to beat him, Kratos would just fight his way out of hell to get his revenge, can Raiden literally beat death?????
This. Kratos is worse than a damn cockroach. No matter how much you kill him he still keeps coming back.

Anyway back on topic. The review embargo should be lifted soon. So prepare your popcorn and chairs and if necessary flameshields. Prepare yourself for a lot of tears, salt and trolling. You should also expect to see the words "soulless, clone, rip-off, SSB and shameless" very often. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day. I will have a lot of entertainment both from this game and from various forums.
Old 2012-11-19, 18:07   Link #60
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh it comes out tomorrow!? goody, i got somethin to put on my rent list.

... and tare you all up with Raiden.