AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-21, 17:59   Link #1441
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Recently picked it back up. Nice to see that I'm still a preferred member even though I stopped playing longggggg time ago haha. Remade a new character and decided to roll a Sith (race) Jedi Guardian (when it was P2P, I was playing a Sith Marauder). I'm pretty happy though cuz I came back with about 2000 cartel coins in my account from being a previous subscriber haha.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 19:44   Link #1442
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Which server are you on? Me is Harbinger in an OZ guild.
Old 2013-07-22, 05:31   Link #1443
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Which server are you on? Me is Harbinger in an OZ guild.
Hm, I THINK I'm on Harbringer too (I'll check when I get on later today). Are you on the Republic side? If so, is your guild recruiting? Don't know anyone on the server xP.

Old 2013-07-22, 06:37   Link #1444
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode120x View Post
Hm, I THINK I'm on Harbringer too (I'll check when I get on later today). Are you on the Republic side? If so, is your guild recruiting? Don't know anyone on the server xP.
Yes, Project Camelot is always recruiting, but you might not find us active in your timezone.

The guild is awaiting the server merge before we all jump back to the original guild. Type /cjoin Light to join the guild-alliance-wide channel so that you can speak with us any time.
Old 2013-07-22, 07:02   Link #1445
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

god i love this game ^^, before i played it once in a blue moon, now that im a subscriber i can sell on the galactic market, now im selling grade 3 chemical samples for 100k a day, with only 2 companions.....really sith inquistor is kinda lame in the companion department lvl 24 and only 2 companions i need more!!
First time playing through sith so no spoilers plz ^^

As for guilds i joined a heavy rp guild, i saw 30 plp on the stairs of the korriban academy and thought wat the hell is going on so i stayed too, and got invited to a 30 man ops team and walked into one of the caves and tested our might in dueling the guild lead members, i gotta say i never saw anything like that in all the games i play!
Old 2013-07-22, 07:47   Link #1446
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
god i love this game ^^, before i played it once in a blue moon, now that im a subscriber i can sell on the galactic market, now im selling grade 3 chemical samples for 100k a day, with only 2 companions.....really sith inquistor is kinda lame in the companion department lvl 24 and only 2 companions i need more!!
First time playing through sith so no spoilers plz ^^

As for guilds i joined a heavy rp guild, i saw 30 plp on the stairs of the korriban academy and thought wat the hell is going on so i stayed too, and got invited to a 30 man ops team and walked into one of the caves and tested our might in dueling the guild lead members, i gotta say i never saw anything like that in all the games i play!
You're welcome. Really, its the crowd that makes you stay!

Inq's will get better. You have the coolest looking starship, the 2nd best and 1st best padawans in the friggin game! And if you ever so get tired, save some coin and buy yourself a Ewok companion in 2.3. She's a tank/heal comp and will tide you over until you get that medical droid.
Old 2013-07-29, 09:25   Link #1447
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

So glad I got back into the game. Currently my main game that's keeping me busy. Just hit 32 as a Jedi Guardian. I was kinda trying to play for story/lore but I'm so into it now I just wanna hit 55 and start doing ops for gear haha. PvP is pretty fun too. SO easy to get medals as a Jedi Guardian haha.

I hate how they changed the pvp gear system where you have to buy RotHC expansion to wear/buy endgame pvp gear. And, they completely got rid of the centurion/champion gear pvp npcs from wayyy back. Funny thing is, my 50 Marauder is still in full champion gear haha.

Old 2013-07-29, 22:58   Link #1448
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

They got rid of a lot of good looking things, like Rakata (ZOMG). I expect them to come back as Cartel Market stuff.

Jugg/Guards are ridiculously hard to kill and do so much damage in return. They'd just bait you into maxing out their resolve bar and then dump all that rage/focus on you.

Still, I like my Shadow. I like the playstyle. I like how I went from Jedi to diplomat to commander to Captain of the starship Enterprise complete with bickering diplomats, redshirts, empaths, Emergency Scientific Holiday, ship's doctor and senior bridge officers I take on away missions as the story progressed. The characters all gel together: There's Hallowed Voice and Quzen for tactical, the Science department is annoying but very useful (lol), Nadia is a good padawan, Iresso a good husband, and Theran is just... annoying. Useful, but annoying. And that's how a crew should be like.

Of course, nothing compares to being the admiral of the largest pirate fleet in the galaxy (smuggler dark side).
Old 2013-07-30, 09:13   Link #1449
Key Board
Carbon

planning to get back into SWTOR but..

did they raise the level cap to 55 for everyone or I have to buy the expansion?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 09:54   Link #1450
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
planning to get back into SWTOR but..

did they raise the level cap to 55 for everyone or I have to buy the expansion?
Everyone. You're pretty much going to need to buy the expansion if you want to wear pvp gear thats level 55. Same with some of the ops, but I do like how you can pretty much unlock a lot of your stuff with just credits rather than subscribing. Problem, is you have to make all that credits first haha. I just went the simple way and subbed for one month to unlock everything. I'll probably hit 55 and have a lot of credits by the end of the subscription to buy all the unlocks off GTN.

Old 2013-07-30, 17:40   Link #1451
Destined_Fate

Sith Inquisitor... I loved the Female VA for the class, she could sound so evil/insane and even honorable at times to great effect.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 18:40   Link #1452
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

what the hell is happening?? i had to update my launcher 5 times today, everytime i logon!
Old 2013-07-31, 10:57   Link #1453
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yup it happened to me too. Apparrently the theory goes that that's how the CM is now updating its discounts on a daily basis.
Old 2014-01-04, 05:08   Link #1454
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Recently got back into a bit ago and continuing my Jedi Guardian. Just about to hit level 50 and got into a casual-semi serious ops guild in server Harbringer. A lot has been added and changed. Not really a fan of the space pvp (haven't tried it), but who knows, might attract some people haha. Overall since I last raided years ago when the cap was level 50, there has been a lot of new operations and FP added. A new planet or sector or w/e call it was added (duno how long ago) called Makeb for level 50+. Lots of customization and I'm lovin all the different kind of saber crystals. Using a black-white crystal, can't wait to hit level 55 and save up for the black-green crystal.

Old 2014-01-04, 10:18   Link #1455
Key Board
Carbon

is the login server down for anyone else?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-01-04, 10:29   Link #1456
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Patching...
Old 2014-01-04, 11:04   Link #1457
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

my code to login didnt work
Old 2014-01-05, 05:26   Link #1458
Key Board
Carbon

resetting your password through swtor.com seems to fix most login issues (not just password related)
Old 2014-01-05, 08:51   Link #1459
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I heard SWTOR.com got destroyed by DDoS launched by a group of angsty teenagers attacking the most popular websites, including Steam.

I heard that Anon is not pleased by this, too.
Old 2014-01-05, 09:00   Link #1460
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Ye, server has been up and haven't had a problem logging in for quite some time now.

Tags
bioware, lucasarts, mmorpg, star wars, windows