AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-17, 06:18   Link #1
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Sovereign of Omnia (森羅万象を統べる者)[Light Novel]

A light Novel written by Miduki Satori under the MF Bunko J label (Media Factory) and winner of the 8th Annual Newcomer's Prize.

Currently Light Novel does have a 4 volumes

Volume 1 to Volume 4 Frontpage

Spoiler for Summary from B-T:

Currently the only chapter that's been tled is Chapter 1.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-03-17, 06:45   Link #2
black prince
Lost Child

Just read it
Spoiler for ch1:
black prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 07:03   Link #3
Breimoon

no english ??? or at least manga to at least understand story by looking at images?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:00   Link #4
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
no english ??? or at least manga to at least understand story by looking at images?
Tl project had just been started, so the only ch. available that's been tled is ch.1, it's all depends on the translator if this will be continue or will be pinned on the teaser.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-03-17, 11:42   Link #5
Breimoon

oh so there is a ch1 !! thank you very much will go looking for it
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 03:19   Link #6
omegasereon

That chapter 1....intense already lol!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 13:44   Link #7
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Only recently I started to try light novel translations and when I saw this I thought "maybe I finally got a series that I can follow from early days on before it gets a manga and possibly an anime".
It was interesting already. Suzuri shows signs of being a Yandere sometimes. No superpowers yet.

Two things though:

1. What was this whole "the uncle is called Yoshitaka" about? The only thing that comes to mind is a possible reference to borderline hentai manga, but I doubt it is about that.
2. How did Hinata "push Suzuri down", when she was on top of him? Seems like either something was omitted, mistranslated or a line is missing.
Old 2014-06-25, 08:49   Link #8
senjiro
ecchi sage

Lol,first ch. Confess,almost doing, perverted both,after will be powers too... i want....i want...
Any news on this LN?
The first chapter was TL a months ago. So any new? Spoilers? Nothing?
I beggin to read this.... and there are nothing to read mou...
I think the man is his later parent(so not cousin but half-imouto...)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 09:01   Link #9
SineMora
Wait for it...

After reading the first chapter, and seeing the titles of the 1st and 4th volumes (along with the chapters) I say we have a winner.
Spoiler for There can only be one!!!:
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 09:51   Link #10
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
After reading the first chapter, and seeing the titles of the 1st and 4th volumes (along with the chapters) I say we have a winner.
Spoiler for There can only be one!!!:
Lol,we have a winner since begining,the only stuff remain is if we will have 1 legal wife+more waifus,or only the egal wife

Oriiaaa, anyone knows that the OTC gets doing for real? Or the are molested gefore go all the way?
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-06-25, 11:32   Link #11
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Yes, the translator who translated chap1 also registered for chap2, but there has been nothing new from that person until now. I hope that person either comes back to continue translating it, or if that doesn't happen, I hope that another translator gets interested in the series.

It has neither the male, nor the female lead as some kind of "dense" person, but actually are both aware of their feelings. I like how this LN steps over that stupid trope where the whole story is just about how they get to do their confession in the end (or harem ending). This one shows what happens AFTER the confession, instead. Much better. Not to mention that I only saw very few male MCs like Hina, and I honestly cannot remember ever seeing a personality like Suzuri has, although it actually seems a bit like she was taken from some kind of dating-sim or eroge.

Still, I hope someone translates this sooner or later. It would be a waste if a generic LN with 20 violent tsundere main heroines gets translated over something as fresh as this...
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 14:01   Link #12
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Yes, the translator who translated chap1 also registered for chap2, but there has been nothing new from that person until now. I hope that person either comes back to continue translating it, or if that doesn't happen, I hope that another translator gets interested in the series.

It has neither the male, nor the female lead as some kind of "dense" person, but actually are both aware of their feelings. I like how this LN steps over that stupid trope where the whole story is just about how they get to do their confession in the end (or harem ending). This one shows what happens AFTER the confession, instead. Much better. Not to mention that I only saw very few male MCs like Hina, and I honestly cannot remember ever seeing a personality like Suzuri has, although it actually seems a bit like she was taken from some kind of dating-sim or eroge.

Still, I hope someone translates this sooner or later. It would be a waste if a generic LN with 20 violent tsundere main heroines gets translated over something as fresh as this...
I totally agree, HnA,StnK and more,
This LN we have the OPT earlier,and i think, the funny stuff will be, the ecchi between them and others girls trying get into his pants too(maybe true harem), only wish there are not NTR o similar... only girls trying ....
1 CHAPTER three candidates now, oficial wife, cousin pettanko, and former fiance older cousin
too(smell like when she learn he is dating and doing ecchi things with the boobed loli girlfriend she will go alll atack)
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-06-26, 19:45   Link #13
maniac88

Spoiler for classmate reaction:
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-26, 20:32   Link #14
bakato

This might very well be the BEST. HAREM. EVER.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-27, 05:42   Link #15
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for classmate reaction:
I'd love to see the full version of the commotion.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 12:16   Link #16
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I just wish some LN translator who is not occupied right now would pick this up... the original translator of the 1st chapter suddenly went MIA and now this project is on ice

Reception by the few who read the first chapter translation was quite positive, so it's not like this would be a flop. I wonder if there is the possibility to somehow bring this to the attention of a translator...
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 16:56   Link #17
Sloths

I promise that, when--not if, but WHEN--I become literate in Japanese, I will translate this (assuming it won't be picked up before that time). I cannot let a series with so much potential go to waste! Obviously, though, I'd prefer it to be translated by someone else before then, since learning a language kind of takes a LONG time ...

Last edited by Sloths; 2016-02-04 at 18:30.
Sloths is offline   Reply With Quote