AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-10-11, 07:14   Link #21621
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
based on what ?
the only time we see cornellia fight she's armed with a sword
Old 2009-10-11, 14:06   Link #21623
Betteroffer

Very nice Bonzo. Something I have to ask is if you have choreographed out the part of the fight between the Merlin and the Guren yet. I ask because I feel Kallen lost too easily in the original and was wondering if you had plans to extend her part in the battle. I have a thought that lets her end up the same as in the original, but makes her lose in a more dignified way, if you're interested.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 15:02   Link #21624
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
All the knightmare battle on chapter 24 will be different, the merlin is different now, the event with jeremiah defeat will be different too, same velocity, but different.
The duel Guren/Merlin will be very different, but not the final result, Kallen must lose.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 22:25   Link #21625
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Nice, Bonzo, as usual.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 15:57   Link #21626
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Ah, well that changes things a bit. Jeez, I didn't think there was anyone stronger than Suzaku.
Suzaku is just karate=kick. And that's it. Sayoko is way more skillful than he is, and ah, you ask me, Kallen could kick his pretty little ass, had she wanted. Besides, in a way she did, mech-orgasm that Guren experienced in the last epi and all that.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 16:06   Link #21627
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

kinda doubt she can beat him on foot
in a knightmare battle sure
but on foot, not so much
he IS super human
Old 2009-10-12, 16:10   Link #21628
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
kinda doubt she can beat him on foot
in a knightmare battle sure
but on foot, not so much
he IS super human
You mean on "ground" blade, haha. Lol, you.
Anyway, i was obviously "kidding" because i can see what some people are doing in this legendary thread, trying to get it off topic people, GET BACK ON TRACK WILL YA?

On topic, you can never really know. Kallen can really kickass, both in mech+imma-beat-your-face concept. But yeah, Suzaku is implanted with DC-Superman hormones, i actually, doubt that ANYONE in the CG universe + Marvel + DC one, could be able to beat them. Actually, Suzaku should get his own comic where he saves the world with kicks and that, man that would be epic. Should go and write a comic about it, haha.

p.s i just ADORE, and i mean that, ADORE, how much we trust Kallen's abilities now, it just flows in our posts. What you said about "in a kmf battle, SURE."

Yes, OH YES, i love you blade, i do pal, i do. |D

Old 2009-10-12, 16:13   Link #21629
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

suzaku is suppose to be super-human both in a knightmare and on foot (which makes one wonder how bismark kicked his ass)
kallen is a badass normal on the ground, with impressive, but still normal skills
and a goddess of death behind the controls of a KMF
Old 2009-10-12, 16:15   Link #21630
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
suzaku is suppose to be super-human both in a knightmare and on foot (which makes one wonder how bismark kicked his ass)
kallen is a badass normal on the ground, with impressive, but still normal skills
and a goddess of death behind the controls of a KMF
You totally ignored my sentiment of love you bitch, hurts my pride. I should leave this thread, and let it sink to the Suzaku-bits, oh right, that would serve you all well. 8D

Anyway, POINT IS, that Kallen can beat Suzaku's ass in KMF, and that is all that matters. Do we agree on that?

Old 2009-10-12, 16:18   Link #21631
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

there is a reason why i didnt respond to that, and not out of lack of love, but a desire not to get you and me banned

and we totally agree on that
Old 2009-10-12, 16:22   Link #21632
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
there is a reason why i didnt respond to that, and not out of lack of love, but a desire not to get you and me banned

and we totally agree on that
oh right, because we're secretly dirty lovers and we would be all hentai-ish to each other and yeah, that is against the rules. got you there, we can talk on msn then.

Anyway, back on track. Let us discuss about how epic Turn 7 was. Alright who's with me? Who does really think, that Lelouch, even in his crazy-state back then, felt really tight in his pants for Kallen? Raise hands people, do not be scared.

Old 2009-10-12, 16:24   Link #21633
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

*raises hand*
and its nice to see that lelouch has a libido, even if its somewhat on a low flame
Old 2009-10-12, 16:27   Link #21634
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
*raises hand*
and its nice to see that lelouch has a libido, even if its somewhat on a low flame
Yeah well, that is true. Totally low. Even lower than the lighter that has ran out of light-turn-on-thingie actually, but still, there is something. Something that only Kallen initiates.
So yes, start listing Kallen's first :
- First naked girl Lulu sees. /Stage 2
- First glimpse of libido he got.
- First orgasm in mech he experiences (cause uh-huh, ya-hah, i am sure he felt like all of us when Turn 18 happened) seeing Guren being like this.
- Last kiss. Ok, that is supposed to be bittersweet, alright. We get the meaning directors and writers. Baw moar Kalulu fans i suppose.

Old 2009-10-12, 16:31   Link #21635
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Yeah well, that is true. Totally low. Even lower than the lighter that has ran out of light-turn-on-thingie actually, but still, there is something. Something that only Kallen initiates.
So yes, start listing Kallen's first :
- First naked girl Lulu sees. /Stage 2
- First glimpse of libido he got.
- First orgasm in mech he experiences (cause uh-huh, ya-hah, i am sure he felt like all of us when Turn 18 happened) seeing Guren being like this.
- Last kiss. Ok, that is supposed to be bittersweet, alright. We get the meaning directors and writers. Baw moar Kalulu fans i suppose.
i also cant help but enjoy how sexy kallen looks for some reason while wearing his clothes in ep 3
C.C also steals some of his clothes later on, but lelouch GIVES kallen his clothes to wear
Old 2009-10-12, 16:33   Link #21636
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
i also cant help but enjoy how sexy kallen looks for some reason while wearing his clothes in ep 3
C.C also steals some of his clothes later on, but lelouch GIVES kallen his clothes to wear
Well yeah, there was a motivational poster about it, made by my twin. Glory to the fallen people, everyone has forgotten sky or what?

Anyway, Kallen is sexy in everything blade, didn't you know that already? Personally, makes the yuri-fangirl inside me, squeeing in a constant basis. I think, one line i use in my daily life to describe myself (yeah i am modest like this, sue me) fits to Kallen as well : "Cause i am awesome like this". Except, replace "i" with "she". Am i wrong?

Old 2009-10-12, 16:37   Link #21637
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Imagine a three way with Kallen, C.C., and Lelouch. Going inappropriate here.

After all, when C.C. lost her memory and asked Lelouch if she could take of his clothes, Kallen did seem offended.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 16:40   Link #21638
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Imagine a three way with Kallen, C.C., and Lelouch. Going inappropriate here.

After all, when C.C. lost her memory and asked Lelouch if she could take of his clothes, Kallen did seem offended.
Of course, i can totally imagine that:

Lelouch : "Ahhh, Kallen, C.C, why are you getting into my be..KALLEN WHAT DID YOU TOUCH THERE?"
Kallen : "Lelouch, i need to test if you still qualify as Zero, i mean, you have to be an expertise in all kind of frields. Oh btw, C.C, look there!
C.C : "Where?"
/Kallen kicks her out the window and gets to have all the fun with Lelouch.

In a way, that is a threesome, only, C.C is a bit, just a smidge on the outside, that is why does not want to share her man full-time, you get me? =D

Old 2009-10-12, 17:02   Link #21639
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
@Lolipopo.
You suggested me a lot during the realization of R2R, but I'm curious to know your impression about the evolution I gived to Kallen.
The three added pages (C.C/Kallen act) is just the event like I thought it in the project begin.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 01:05   Link #21640
Knightrunner

Quote:
She looks good in everything. She even looks hot when she's angry.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote