AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 12:28   Link #14161
KrimzonStriker

Hey, hey, hey, what do you mean Rolo doesn't care about anyone else? I thought he grew attached to the Student Council and the Academy in general even if the majority of his devotion is still to Lelouch
Old 2008-06-24, 12:28   Link #14162
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
What's going on to make her trust no one though? Lelouch I could understand, but Milly and Rivalz as well?
Well, since we thought Sayako was just a maid while she is in fact a ubber ninja who works against Britannia, Rivalz could be a spy for Britannia since the beginning

Spoiler for ...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, no disagreements there - I don't like this pairing myself, but if I'm to think that it has a realistic chance to work, then Shirley must know about who Lelouch truly is - and accept it. That's why this revelation might either make or break this pairing, after all.
Yeah, it's a dangerous bet

Quote:
She might simply panic over the issuse and...
Exactly, she seems a bit unstable too (she needs to work because of her family after all). But she could turn against Britannia, maybe? (I know I know......)

Quote:
He's a bit darker now than before though. and it might depend on what his orders are. Besides, as I said... it might happen by mistake
Could be true

Quote:
Well, whether she'll end up dead or only hurt, Lelouch will be the one at fault (at the root of it at least)...
So sad for Shirley. I don't hate her at all so.... it's sad. Even now about what happened during R1, it's so sad for her.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:29   Link #14163
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
What's going on to make her trust no one though? Lelouch I could understand, but Milly and Rivalz as well?
The fact that none of them remember Nunnally? If someone was swapped with someone else and no-one else noticed/though it odd you would either think:-

1.they are in on it.
2.your going crazy.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:29   Link #14164
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Wasn't Orange supposed to have a power to erase geass or something? Maybe he cancelled out Shirley's memory wipe and shes started to see the contradictions in her life and becomes suspicious?
Old 2008-06-24, 12:32   Link #14165
Silver Soul
Banned

Remember in turn 3 about his views on comrades, how he keep one of the members just because he found out about his geass who's to stop him from killing Shirley or Milly or Rivalz plus all his good times were only with Lelouch
Old 2008-06-24, 12:32   Link #14166
Kusaja

Turn 12 is the same as it was, like Dann said.

Turn 13 hints at Shirley either recovering her memories or just becoming paranoid in general. Maybe it's both. If she gets her memory back, there are tons of things that will suddenly become worrying for her, including Rollo's existence and Nunnally's absence. Suzaku is certainly going to want to check on things if he receives a suspicious call from Shirley. Shades of the Mao arc, anyone?

Turn 14 does sound, on the surface, like the end for the Geass cult since V.V.'s going to be face to face with Lelouch, most likely, but I'm sure he has something up his sleeve that will complicate things...and it's probably not just Jeremiah and his Orange KMF.

The previously unconfirmed Turn 15 bit is still ambiguous, since it wouldn't be so hard to figure out or simply speculate about Rolo fighting Jeremiah, Lelouch trying to rescue Kallen and Ashford being in danger, with what we knew before from the other spoilers. I'm still unsure about this.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:34   Link #14167
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Rollo values his life at Ashford with Lelouch, if he kills Shirley or any of the student council then that life will come to an abrupt end.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:34   Link #14168
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Remember in turn 3 about his views on comrades, how he keep one of the members just because he found out about his geass who's to stop him from killing Shirley or Milly or Rivalz plus all his good times were only with Lelouch
Did you not read my post above, I believe Rolo has come to regard the whole Student Council fondly along with Ashford in general and values his life there and with them. While his old assassin ways might catch up to him there's nothing to say he hasn't changed enough to not do something like that >_>
Old 2008-06-24, 12:38   Link #14169
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Rollo values his life at Ashford with Lelouch, if he kills Shirley or any of the student council then that life will come to an abrupt end.
Not necressarilly; it depends on how it's done...
Old 2008-06-24, 12:38   Link #14170
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Ow Shirley...what are you doing...
Anyway, I don't imagine her death, but certainly the end of probability about her possible relationship with Lulu

Spoiler:

Orange could finally be able to erase geass no ? So, I suppose that now, a brainwashing can be possible to Kallen (nothing about her until turn 14 included :'o..let's hope the turn 15 will start to give of her news...)

Sayoko : <_<...

Old 2008-06-24, 12:39   Link #14171
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Do we even know if Lelouch is actually at the Cult headquarters? He could be giving orders by proxy through communicators or something while he's still in Area 11. V.V. is someone I'd see get confronted by C.C., actually.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:40   Link #14172
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Not necressarilly; it depends on how it's done...
Can we give Rolo the benefit of the doubt here a little, please?
Old 2008-06-24, 12:41   Link #14173
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Did you not read my post above, I believe Rolo has come to regard the whole Student Council fondly along with Ashford in general and values his life there and with them. While his old assassin ways might catch up to him there's nothing to say he hasn't changed enough to not do something like that >_>

That's kind of hard to accept since we don't know how much he's changed, sure he doesn't want anything to happen to the academy but how would he explaun that to V.V. or anyone else who actually has the power to kill him there are sure as hell not Villetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Can we give Rolo the benefit of the doubt here a little, please?

Its hard to since we haven't gone deeper into his character with China and what not also I can't stand him for some reason since he seem to be eating off Lelouch hands right now.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:43   Link #14174
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'm not surprised that nothings been said about Kallen; ruins the suspense if they just tell us.
Edit: From which magazine did this info come from anyway? We have one more to wait for in either case if I'm not mistaken.
The ones who posted didn't say. The format looks like CompAce, and Nightmare of Nunnally info is also posted today, so I guess this is from CompAce.
Last month KerokeroAce gave one more episode than CompAce. So there's a chance for Turn15.

Speaking of Turn12... In AnimediaDVD, in the section about the princesses, it says Turn12 will be a "roll call". I guess other than seeing the madness in Ashford, some new characters will be introduced.

BTW in MBS TV schedule, the cast for Turn 12 are: Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch), Takahiro Sakurai (Suzaku), Takahiro Mizushima (Rolo), Ami Koshimizu (Kallen), Sōichirō Hoshi (Gino), Yūko Gotō (Anya), Sayaka Ohara (Millay), Fumiko Orikasa (Shirley), Noriaki Sugiyama (Rivalz), Akeno Watanabe (Villetta), etc.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:45   Link #14175
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, I suppose if Shirley was the only one that remembered a lot of things would be worrying for her. Maybe she touches Jeremiah accidently and it causes some sort of reaction that brings some memories back. Either way, things are looking bad for her and I don't know how she'll recover.

And if the Geass Cult recieves enough damage, Lelouch might beat them. I guess they wanted to wrap up the Geass plot so they can focus on rescuing Kallen.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 12:45   Link #14176
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

That's kind of hard to accept since we don't know how much he's changed, sure he doesn't want anything to happen to the academy but how would he explaun that to V.V. or anyone else who actually has the power to kill him there are sure as hell not Villetta

Its hard to since we haven't gone deeper into his character with China and what not also I can't stand him for some reason since he seem to be eating off Lelouch hands right now.
Well how about we wait and see how he is since your right, we haven't seen much of him recently, but at the same time I don't think this warrants accusations like that without some consideration as to other possibilities.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:46   Link #14177
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Kallen's in episode 12, confirmed.
Old 2008-06-24, 12:46   Link #14178
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
In what way though? It could just be a scene of her being in Britannia or captured.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 12:48   Link #14179
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
You were just waiting for that weren't you?
Old 2008-06-24, 12:48   Link #14180
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Someone caught the main point of the MBS schedule right away.

Quote:
In what way though? It could just be a scene of her being in Britannia or captured.
Her VA is in the cast, aka she'll have a chance to speak. XD
Not sure where she will be though.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers