5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 17:26   Link #841
Micante

Out of the four lolis in the show (Nunnally, Tianzi, Anya and Kaguya) Lelouch has made half of them cry. Given more time with Anya and seeing Nunnally's current position, I'm sure Lelouch will change that to a 100% success rate.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:26   Link #842
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Okay heres an idea someone should start a "what if" thread where people can discuss how the series would be different had they wrote it...oh wait that fan fiction isn't it...

In other words if you don't like it re-write your own way...
No thanks I'm not into writing fan fiction, I'm just complaining about the lack of tactic witch Lelouch works although the author tried to make him look like some sort of genius.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:27   Link #843
BigGimp77

This whole second season has just been silly. I think the writers are on crack I swear. I enjoyed the first season but I thought there was some flaws. But this season is really lame imo. Every dramatic part seems forced and has no effect. The anime feels like it's fitting way to much material into each episode and the storyline feels rushed. I'll wait till we can do the whole season review to rant about my dissapointment any farther.

But I figured I'd mention something that sent me over the edge (problem been said before). How does someone so peace loving like Nunnaly order the dropin FLIEA bombs and then declares war on her brother? Character personalities doing 180's... So silly...
BigGimp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:28   Link #844
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post
This whole second season has just been silly. I think the writers are on crack I swear. I enjoyed the first season but I thought there was some flaws. But this season is really lame imo. Every dramatic part seems forced and has no effect. The anime feels like it's fitting way to much material into each episode and the storyline feels rushed. I'll wait till we can do the whole season review to rant about my dissapointment any farther.

But I figured I'd mention something that sent me over the edge (problem been said before). How does someone so peace loving like Nunnaly order the dropin FLIEA bombs and then declares war on her brother? Character personalities doing 360's... So silly...
Lol you musn't have read that Tanaguchi was forced to switch things around due to new time slot.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:28   Link #845
Tendou88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
The only thing that I'd call bad about the KoR scene is the fact two of them were in Sutherlands (A Vincent would have been more appropriate). The only reason people are getting worked up over it is because they are women.
haha nice one.

Lancelot albion(one of the strongest frame in R2, the other one is guren ofc) + Suzaku(best pilot?) + Seed mode(Live geass, increase survival chance) = Kira

am i the only that thinks the mech fight was good ?
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:28   Link #846
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:

But I figured I'd mention something that sent me over the edge (problem been said before). How does someone so peace loving like Nunnaly order the dropin FLIEA bombs and then declares war on her brother? Character personalities doing 360's... So silly...
Wouldn't a 360 put Nunnally back exactly the way her personality was before?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:30   Link #847
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

I just watched the subs....and I just went "CELESTIAL BEING ROFLZ"

Lloyd is just pure win in the beginning and end of this episode. First he asks to analyze the geass then he just says "CONGRATZ!111 U won a trip to back to school locked in a room" or whatever.

the UFN scene made much more sense after watching the subs. But Leave it to Lelouch to go Magnificent bastard on the entire scene and pull a bigger badder version of episode 9's "...OR THE LOLI GETS IT" oh wait, the Lolis are in trouble again! xD

Schneizel this is why I hate you. Nuking the capital and manipulating Nunally into your brother's enemy.

I really hope the UFN (or more specifically, the Black Knights) pull their heads out of their asses and pay attention to big bad Sky of Dalmacus or whatever nuking EVERYTHING.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:31   Link #848
BigGimp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Wouldn't a 360 put Nunnally back exactly the way her personality was before?
uggggh fixed lol... way to make me look like an idiot
Old 2008-09-07, 17:32   Link #849
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I just watched the subs....and I just went "CELESTIAL BEING ROFLZ"

Lloyd is just pure win in the beginning and end of this episode. First he asks to analyze the geass then he just says "CONGRATZ!111 U won a trip to back to school locked in a room" or whatever.

the UFN scene made much more sense after watching the subs. But Leave it to Lelouch to go Magnificent bastard on the entire scene and pull a bigger badder version of episode 9's "...OR THE LOLI GETS IT" oh wait, the Lolis are in trouble again! xD

Schneizel this is why I hate you. Nuking the capital and manipulating Nunally into your brother's enemy.

I really hope the UFN (or more specifically, the Black Knights) pull their heads out of their asses and pay attention to big bad Sky of Dalmacus or whatever nuking EVERYTHING.
Nooo not really. They'll join forces with Nizel so he won't nuke Japan.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:33   Link #850
BigGimp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lol you musn't have read that Tanaguchi was forced to switch things around due to new time slot.
no. mind to fill me in on the effect it has on the quality of the anime? I haven't been payin attention to the Geass boards a lot.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:33   Link #851
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Out of the four lolis in the show (Nunnally, Tianzi, Anya and Kaguya) Lelouch has made half of them cry. Given more time with Anya and seeing Nunnally's current position, I'm sure Lelouch will change that to a 100% success rate.
Making Nunnally cry is almost a given at this point, so he'll at least have a 75% succes rate.

BTW.....what the hell IS Anya doing? I won't ask why she's wil Schinizel, but does she at least still have Mordred?

Yes, Gino was Suzaku's freind, and that is why Gino's NOT dead like the rest of them.

Lulu x Kallen seems right out the window. Lulu X Kaguya, even less probable. Lulu x C.C., perhaps.

And damn you Lulu for making Kaguya cry. That was so uncool
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:34   Link #852
Dark Wing

Quote:
Well this I kinda agree with since a lot of season 2 doesn't seem to fit well with season one...
Old 2008-09-07, 17:36   Link #853
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
Lulu x Kallen seems right out the window. Lulu X Kaguya, even less probable. Lulu x C.C., perhaps.
Since when did any of them have a chance, anyone who's not a shipper can see that. (though I'm sure Kallen and Kaguya will make up with Lulu.)
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:38   Link #854
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Meh the more I think about it the more GSD vibes I get.

Schneizel = Durandal
Nunally = Shin Asuka
Suzaku = Kira Yamato
Lelouch = Athrun Zala
Demacles = Messiah
Albion = Strike Freedom

Well...yea....
Fixed it 4 ya!!
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:41   Link #855
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
Since when did any of them have a chance, anyone who's not a shipper can see that. (though I'm sure Kallen and Kaguya will make up with Lulu.)
Hey..come one....Kallen had a chance. And unless they kill everyone by the end (please don't do that, Sunrise), they'll all be freinds again. This IS Sunrise, where Kira and Shinn became friends for crying out loud.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:46   Link #856
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Making Nunnally cry is almost a given at this point, so he'll at least have a 75% succes rate.

BTW.....what the hell IS Anya doing? I won't ask why she's wil Schinizel, but does she at least still have Mordred?
Halfway into the episode Schenzeil informs Cornelia that one of them defected to the other side. My only guess is Anya since we don't see her after that point.

I don't see anyone else that would simply jump and since she's absent when Nunnally announces herself.

Quote:

And damn you Lulu for making Kaguya cry. That was so uncool
I hated that girl. She deserved it. (*Runs away*)
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:46   Link #857
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now THIS is an episode I can GET behind!

Lelouch is the biggest prick in the universe. You know, I TOLD everyone to be AFRAID of that Geass of his plans. Ohh... that sneaky bastard had you all going "Oh, he will be good and help the world." My ASS! The guy is a bastard! Hahaha... Whats this? Schneizel is the possible good guy? Hahahahahahahaha! I LOVE it! Whats this? Schneizel doesn't want the world? He wants Nunnally to be Empress? LOLZOR! Who REALLY is the bad guy here? I will say this... Until further notice, GO SCHNEIZEL! FLEIJA's or not, who REALLY is the lesser of two evils?

Okay, other than that awesomeness, we had three KOR's get their asses kicked. Poor Dorotheia and Monica never had a chance. And Bismark, while he did well, was also pwnt to hell. Albion is one cheap ass mecha... Kallen is going to have her hands full when they fight again leaving only three Rounds left. Nonnett (where was she at?), Anya, and Gino.

Poor Kallen though... I feel bad for her... I really do. That ass hat Lelouch doesn't deserve her.

I wonder what Gino is going to do though... And it seems Anya is with Schneizel still. So Schneizel's Merry Men consists of Cornelia, Deithard, Kanon, Anya, and of course Nunnally. This is pure awesome... pure awesome indeed........Hahahaha...

Oh yea, 10/10. Go Team Schneizel. Oh, and Suzaku... stop being a ass hole and snap out of it man.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:51   Link #858
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Lelouch is the biggest prick in the universe. You know, I TOLD everyone to be AFRAID of that Geass of his plans. Ohh... that sneaky bastard had you all going "Oh, he will be good and help the world." My ASS! The guy is a bastard! Hahaha... Whats this? Schneizel is the possible good guy? Hahahahahahahaha! I LOVE it! Whats this? Schneizel doesn't want the world? He wants Nunnally to be Empress? LOLZOR! Who REALLY is the bad guy here? I will say this... Until further notice, GO SCHNEIZEL! FLEIJA's or not, who REALLY is the lesser of two evils?
No offense but what's he doing isn't anymore different than what he was doing previous season.

Especially when he told Kallen that in order to change the world that more blood needs to be spilled.

In this case give him Britannia and multiply that by a million.

He told Suzaku that more blood is going to be shed. In order to change, things have to get worse before they get better.

How you don't see that baffles me.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:52   Link #859
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Okay, other than that awesomeness, we had three KOR's get their asses kicked. Poor Dorotheia and Monica never had a chance. And Bismark, while he did well, was also pwnt to hell. Albion is one cheap ass mecha... Kallen is going to have her hands full when they fight again leaving only three Rounds left. Nonnett (where was she at?), Anya, and Gino.

Poor Kallen though... I feel bad for her... I really do. That ass hat Lelouch doesn't deserve her.

I wonder what Gino is going to do though... And it seems Anya is with Schneizel still. So Schneizel's Merry Men consists of Cornelia, Deithard, Kanon, Anya, and of course Nunnally. This is pure awesome... pure awesome indeed........Hahahaha...

Oh yea, 10/10. Go Team Schneizel. Oh, and Suzaku... stop being a ass hole and snap out of it man.
I know huh. Funny. Schneizel doesn't want to be emperor/world? FUNNY!
Old 2008-09-07, 17:55   Link #860
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
No offense but what's he doing isn't anymore different than what he was doing previous season.

Especially when he told Kallen that in order to change the world that more blood needs to be spilled.

In this case give him Britannia and multiply that by a million.

He told Suzaku that more blood is going to be shed. In order to change, things have to get worse before they get better.

How you don't see that baffles me.
Yeah but ruling under Lelouch's iron fist? I don't think a lot of the world qualifies that to be better...
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote