Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-31, 01:10   Link #1841
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
DVD Set? Sounds like a bootleg to me; the English episodes are not available yet. (And I doubt that you ordered the Japanese R2 DVDs)
it actually depends on where you are from and also the language maybe its in chinese or something
Old 2004-12-31, 04:47   Link #1842
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
After 3 years of Naruto being out training, will he still come back at the same rank?

Will he have to take the Chunnin exam all over again and get new teammates?

If the exams are yearly, won't everyone he knows potentially end up past him in rank when he returns?
I don't think one HAS TO take the exam to be a Chuunin. Shikamaru got Chuunin rank even when the exam was interrupted and people wanted it to not count. I think what matters most is that the other ninjas and judges agree on who should be Chuunin. And since Naruto has connections with the 5th Hokage, Jirayia might convince Tsunade to let the rules slide...

BTW, isn't that quote a spoiler? I got a week ban for saying about the same thing...
Old 2004-12-31, 06:05   Link #1843
lufia

chouji gotten a bit skinnier?

lol what the fish , i was watching the ep after chouji eats the red pill and beats the sound guy up. his lost some fat lol?
Old 2004-12-31, 06:08   Link #1844
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
So what's the meaning of this thread...
he got such a chakra boost that it burned his fat.
Old 2004-12-31, 06:09   Link #1845
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia
lol what the fish , i was watching the ep after chouji eats the red pill and beats the sound guy up. his lost some fat lol?
The pill burns up the fat in the users body and converts it into chakra. So Choji really lost weight, a lot. Hence the Akimichi clan with their fat asses is ideal for the usage of the pills
Old 2004-12-31, 07:01   Link #1846
lufia

lol kk i was just confused why he llooked different. thanks =)
Old 2004-12-31, 07:10   Link #1847
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
The pill burns up the fat in the users body and converts it into chakra. So Choji really lost weight, a lot. Hence the Akimichi clan with their fat asses is ideal for the usage of the pills
You forgot to say: When the Akimichi clan take the red pill, they also gain alot of Chakra thus changing the shape of their body.
Old 2004-12-31, 07:18   Link #1848
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy
You forgot to say: When the Akimichi clan take the red pill, they also gain alot of Chakra thus changing the shape of their body.
Im afraid im not following you, The gain of chakra is due to the burning of the excess far. The burning causes the changed shape. Excatly what did I forget to tell in my previous post?
Old 2004-12-31, 07:18   Link #1849
iceyfw

Don't know, they said that in the DattaBayo fansub.
Old 2004-12-31, 23:01   Link #1850
Thunder Dragon

Well... while reading all these questions about Chouji and the *insert scary music here* Red Pill.. i would like to ask some questions of my own..

Howcome the red pill is so lethal... does it eat upp all your body fat so u cant survive... or it consumes all chakra.. or how?

And can someone tell me in wich way the green pill is so bad.. it gives him stoummache-ache or?
And the yellow pill... whats the negative side of that?
Old 2005-01-01, 00:43   Link #1851
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Dragon
Well... while reading all these questions about Chouji and the *insert scary music here* Red Pill.. i would like to ask some questions of my own..

Howcome the red pill is so lethal... does it eat upp all your body fat so u cant survive... or it consumes all chakra.. or how?

And can someone tell me in wich way the green pill is so bad.. it gives him stoummache-ache or?
appears that both yellow and green pills cuase pain and apparently from the comment of other pple in the forum the red pill is not fatal either so i guess all 3 pills cuase pain only an maybe some exhuastion fromt he chakra usage
Old 2005-01-01, 05:36   Link #1852
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
How come the red pill is so lethal... does it eat upp all your body fat so u cant survive... or it consumes all chakra.. or how?
It burns up the excess fat in your body, and converts it into Chakra for use. I'm not too sure the reasons why it's lethal (Someone more worthy could clarify this up for you maybe), but presumably it's because your body cannot adapt quickly enough to the sudden and immense loss of fat and thus, it breaks down.

Note that I did not use any reliable scientific reference for this
Quote:
And can someone tell me in which way the green pill is so bad.. it gives him stoummache-ache or?
To clear things up for you, red pill = death, green pill = immobilising pain, yellow pill = slight ache.
Old 2005-01-01, 06:22   Link #1853
ccardoso
Banned

Can Sakura kill Itachi?
Old 2005-01-01, 06:36   Link #1854
Kheldar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
To clear things up for you, red pill = death, green pill = immobilising pain, yellow pill = slight ache.
I wouldn't go as far as qualifying the pain caused by the yellow pill of slight. However, I think that after the green pill your body's so hurt that more pain doesn't make a big difference. It's like being hit hard on one spot of your body, your muscle's so numb that more hits on the same spot, as powerful as they may be, won't hurt you that much.
Old 2005-01-01, 07:01   Link #1855
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
I don't think the red pill really cause death. If it really cause death, the Akimichi clan will cease to exist since every Red Pill taken by them causes death. I guess its the excess use of Chakra which cause the body to stop functioning as normally. Maybe the pill becomes 'fatal' if the pill taker doesn't get discovered quick enough.
Old 2005-01-01, 07:46   Link #1856
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
I don't think the red pill really cause death. If it really cause death, the Akimichi clan will cease to exist since every Red Pill taken by them causes death. I guess its the excess use of Chakra which cause the body to stop functioning as normally. Maybe the pill becomes 'fatal' if the pill taker doesn't get discovered quick enough.
Well, generally the red pill = death, but it proberbly depends on how much Chakra you exert during that duration, seeing as how the Chakra gained from the burning of excess fat stacks on your previously excisting Chakra and 0 Chakra = death. But when you're in a situation in which your get to control amounts of Chakra you're not used to, you'd tend to overuse what you have, i.e when Chouji focused all his Chakra into that last punch on Jirobou.

And if consuming the red pill dosen't kill you, the side-effects just might.

Last edited by Inuzuka; 2005-01-01 at 11:00.
Old 2005-01-01, 08:37   Link #1857
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
Ok this may be a stupid question but are they not releasing any more new naruto episodes at the moment? because the fansubs are usually up by friday especially the datebayo one but none of the fansubs are up
Old 2005-01-01, 08:42   Link #1858
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elniro
Ok this may be a stupid question but are they not releasing any more new naruto episodes at the moment? because the fansubs are usually up by friday especially the datebayo one but none of the fansubs are up
No Naruto this week my friend.

But on a brighter note we're getting a double bill next week.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2005-01-01, 12:10   Link #1859
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
Ah ok thanks Shay.

Double bill is better than waiting a week between each episode i suppose
Old 2005-01-01, 20:17   Link #1860
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
Lol they don't use the red pill all the time, not always ends the mission like that for Chouji. Were he had to take the red pill to win. He is a genin so he needed that and the Akimichi clan will use it only if there is no other way.