AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-01-03, 17:58   Link #1
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
comment on Tsunade's bloodline limit or if she has any

ok i've read somewhere that the 1st hokage's "mokuton hijutsu jukai kouton"(birth of the trees) is a bloodline jutsu so if Tsunade is his grand daughter, doesnt that make her liable to somehow awaken the jutsu and able to use it?? this is just a thought.
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 18:11   Link #2
sinistral
SOS団

that should answer your question, meaning, Tsunade couldn't use that and it is not a bloodline technique.
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 18:13   Link #3
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
dude the jutsu is under a bloodline jutsu section!! go have a look on naruto-kun.com
Old 2005-01-03, 18:21   Link #4
UchihaShwa
One With The Shwa...

Send a message via AIM to UchihaShwa
I remember watching that and thinking, "Where is a Sharingan when you need one?"
UchihaShwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 18:22   Link #5
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

you cant copy bloodline jutsu with the sharingan eye dude, kakashi said so himself! but it be cool if you could though.....
Old 2005-01-03, 18:26   Link #6
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob saibot
dude the jutsu is under a bloodline jutsu section!! go have a look on naruto-kun.com
Caution.. don't always believe what you read on websites... sometimes they are wrong.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 18:27   Link #7
sinistral
SOS団

IF its bloodline jutsu, of course Tsunade could use it if she can. But IMO, it is not a bloodline technique, and the picture simply says its a secret technique used by Shodaime himself.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:30   Link #8
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
ok i've read somewhere that the 1st hokage's "mokuton hijutsu jukai kouton"(birth of the trees) is a bloodline jutsu so if Tsunade is his grand daughter, doesnt that make her liable to somehow awaken the jutsu and able to use it?? this is just a thought.
It wasn't specifically said it was a bloodline ability, it was just a Jutsu only the 1st was capable of doing

Just like the Rasengan used to be a move that only the 4th could pull of. Which had little to do with a bloodline ability.

So I don;t think there is any special bloodline involved. But It could just as well be a special bloodline..
Old 2005-01-03, 18:41   Link #9
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
It wasn't specifically said it was a bloodline ability, it was just a Jutsu only the 1st was capable of doing

Just like the Rasengan used to be a move that only the 4th could pull of. Which had little to do with a bloodline ability.

So I don;t think there is any special bloodline involved. But It could just as well be a special bloodline..
anybody can master the rasengan, the technique is just exetremely hard to learn like jiraiya said. bloodline jutsus are the skills that are attach to a human DNA that ables them to perform only certain type of skills, no one outside of the bloodline can do it whatsoever, that includes the copy ninja kakashi or anyone with the sharingan eye.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:45   Link #10
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
anybody can master the rasengan, the technique is just exetremely hard to learn like jiraiya said. bloodline jutsus are the skills that are attach to a human DNA that ables them to perform only certain type of skills, no one outside of the bloodline can do it whatsoever, that includes the copy ninja kakashi or anyone with the sharingan eye.
please read the 2nd paragraph of Animizzle's post properly. Thanks !
Old 2005-01-03, 19:03   Link #11
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
What if someone from outside of the bloodline uses some sort of kinjutsu to modify their DNA such that they can use the bloodline jutsu.. yet they are not from the bloodline... did you think about that? Huh? Did you?!
Old 2005-01-03, 19:07   Link #12
Shike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
What if someone from outside of the bloodline uses some sort of kinjutsu to modify their DNA such that they can use the bloodline jutsu.. yet they are not from the bloodline... did you think about that? Huh? Did you?!
....please don't talk crazy....

Anyway, since there are so many touchy translations from subber to subber this could be a very subjective issue. When and if she uses it then debate how it was done. Until then, just consider it out of reach, okay ^_^?
Shike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 19:40   Link #13
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shike
....please don't talk crazy....

Anyway, since there are so many touchy translations from subber to subber this could be a very subjective issue. When and if she uses it then debate how it was done. Until then, just consider it out of reach, okay ^_^?

Okay.. I will stop with the crazy talk.. I was eating apple sauce at the time.. I cannot be held accountable for what I type when under the influence of the sauce.
Old 2005-01-03, 19:49   Link #14
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

ok yea his second paragraph said ONLY the 4th can pull off which is untrue. its just a real high class skilled jutsu.
Old 2005-01-03, 19:59   Link #15
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
ok yea his second paragraph said ONLY the 4th can pull off which is untrue. its just a real high class skilled jutsu.
Quote:
Just like the Rasengan ********used to******** be a move that only the 4th could pull of. Which had little to do with a bloodline ability.
I put some lil stars around the point that you are missing. He said "USED TO"... meaning in the past... Yondaime was the only person who could preform that jutsu until Jiraiya learned it...
Old 2005-01-03, 20:02   Link #16
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Funny how you said no one outside the bloodline can do the bloodline skills and copy ninja Kakashi in the same sentence.

Sharingan Kakashi can't use bloodline skills? Does this mean that Sharingan isn't a bloodline? Of course it is, Kakashi is using a bloodline without being in the same family.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 20:09   Link #17
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Seeing that you somehow misread my post twice and got corrected by other posters twice Life sure is easy for me.

all that's left to say is ha-ha-hahah-haa, no worries
Old 2005-01-03, 21:38   Link #18
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
you're not as smart as you think mr. animeizzle, go back and watch the anime. i recommand watching the episode when he trains naruto how to do the rasengan with the balloon popping trick. jiraiya explains about the rasengan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
Funny how you said no one outside the bloodline can do the bloodline skills and copy ninja Kakashi in the same sentence.

Sharingan Kakashi can't use bloodline skills? Does this mean that Sharingan isn't a bloodline? Of course it is, Kakashi is using a bloodline without being in the same family.
which i means he cannot copy a bloodline jutsu, he is able to use the sharingan eye is because im sure he had it surgically inplanted, but unlike the Uchiha blood, he tires real easily because his body was not made for it. look like you mis-interpret my post also!
Old 2005-01-03, 22:06   Link #19
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I'm sure by that caption it's ment 'so far only the first has pulled it off' ... if Oro dies and noone else after him manages to develope or perform that bodysnatch ... it becomes a secret jutsu that only Oro can perform.

Jiraiya taught Naruto exactly what to do to learn Rasengan ... what's the chance of someone else taking the exact same steps and stumbling unto the rasengan on their own ...

Basically no. It's not a bloodline jutsu. It's just really complicated.

It's a bloodline jutsu only if it is a result of some freak physical mutation ... like Kimi's bones ... or Haku's natural water manipulation.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 22:06   Link #20
Deth moad ue

I'm pretty sure

that the first simply developed the jutsu and never taught it to anyone else....also note that because it's so powerful, few people would be able to put up enough chakrea to produce more than a few springs....complex jutsu, demanding of both skill AND chakra stores...

if anything, tsunade's strength is a bloodline thing....since she's the firsts grand daughter, there's been mixing of blood...meaning that it's possible she got her muscle from someone not related to the 4th or his clan...

maybe she's part akimichi?
Deth moad ue is offline   Reply With Quote