AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-01-04, 00:01   Link #1
lufia

(manga) Why does akatsuki have to wait 3 years to get the....

Why does akatsuki have to wait 3 years to get the kyubi?
cant all 8 of them go get naruto right now? it will be so easy for them.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:06   Link #2
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia
Why does akatsuki have to wait 3 years to get the kyubi?
cant all 8 of them go get naruto right now? it will be so easy for them.
They say that they "only have 3 years" to get the kyuubi. Must mean that it is somewhat difficult for them for some unknown reason. Maybe someone can come up with a good theory?
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:09   Link #3
BigNarutoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
They say that they "only have 3 years" to get the kyuubi. Must mean that it is somewhat difficult for them for some unknown reason. Maybe someone can come up with a good theory?
He will be 2 powerfull after 3 years training with jiraya
BigNarutoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:16   Link #4
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNarutoFan
He will be 2 powerfull after 3 years training with jiraya
But that only makes it more urgent for them to get Naruto quickly instead of waiting 3 years.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:18   Link #5
Tech^^

i thought it was because the kyuubi was underdeveloped and weak atm so they waiting till its stronger and easyer to remove

they are arrogant so they dont think they need to rush
Tech^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:44   Link #6
lufia

could be, but i think naruto is the undeveloped one.
Old 2005-01-04, 00:50   Link #7
Kadius
Lemon Merchant

Send a message via AIM to Kadius
My guess is that Akatsuki is waiting to see how the entire Orochimaru/Sasuke/Naruto thing turns out. Maybe they're planning to swoop in when Naruto is weakened and kidnap him. Or maybe they're just hoping Sasuke/Orochimaru kills him so he wont be a threat anymore. After all, why lift a finger when someone else is willing to do it for you?
Kadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:55   Link #8
Demi-chan

Send a message via AIM to Demi-chan Send a message via MSN to Demi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Demi-chan
Maybe Naruto will merge with Kyuubi completely after three years?
Demi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 02:14   Link #9
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Well, the most reliable reason for this is because Kishimoto wants an excuse to have his time-skip.

Akatsuki proberbly wants to lay low for awhile, especially after their latest gig in Konoha, there's a reason why they don't go parading around although they're all as powerful as they are. (Besides the fact that they're all wanted men)
Also, they seemed rather concerned that Orochimaru has "gained" the Sharingan, maybe this has something to do with that as well?
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:31   Link #10
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

Perhaps because Naruto and the Kyuubi are too unstable right now and they need three years for it stabalize. And then maybe they want Naruto to turn to their side by using the whole Oro and Sasuke situation. Oh I dunno >_< Ima wait till Kishimoto figures it out himself and decides to share
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:39   Link #11
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

My theory is that they want the seal on Kyuubi to weaken further. The more Naruto uses that demonic power the more the seal weakens. Its like they're waiting for Kyuubi to marinate because they need a more unstable Kyuubi for their sinister plan.
Old 2005-01-04, 04:34   Link #12
AnimeFangirl

If that is so, how do they know Naruto will be using it often enough to weaken it? And how do they know that it will take exactly three years for the seal to weaken to just the right amount? I'm with the "wait for Kishimoto to fabricate a good excuse" gang because I honestly can't come up with a convincing reason.
Old 2005-01-04, 05:01   Link #13
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
If that is so, how do they know Naruto will be using it often enough to weaken it? And how do they know that it will take exactly three years for the seal to weaken to just the right amount? I'm with the "wait for Kishimoto to fabricate a good excuse" gang because I honestly can't come up with a convincing reason.
I think it has something to do with venus flytrap head guy and him watching the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 05:39   Link #14
lufia

interesting, i wonder how he got the venus fly trap on his head like that.
Old 2005-01-04, 05:49   Link #15
thedemonwithin

i thought it was because since orochimaru had gotten sasuke they believe that it is more important for them to kill oro before he gets the sharingan as he would then become a major threat then
then they will come after naruto
but i think when they go to kill oro naruto will be tryin to save sasuke so itll be a three way battle
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 06:09   Link #16
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

I'v wondered this before and most people agreed it makes absolutely no sense.

It's stupid to leave a kid with the potential to become the greatest ninja ever because he has a Kyubi inside him with unlimited chakra, in the hands of one of the legendary sannin.

So unless Naruto has to reach a certain "level" before Akatsuku can extract (or whatever they want to do with him) the Kyuubi from him, it's just plain bullshit.
Old 2005-01-04, 07:21   Link #17
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

actually i dont understand why they dont just crash all the ninja villages one by one starting with the strongest which is konoha
i mean konoha is so weak now i doubt it can stand an assult by 9 hokage level badasses and their minor baddies. and they could then just take naruto and rear him like cattle awaiting his slaughter or kyuubi removal
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 09:23   Link #18
Mean Mr. Mustard

I thought that the three year wait had nothing to do with Naruto, according to Inane's translation. It seemed they are setting something in motion and it will come to fruition in three years and it would be easier, at the time, if they have Kyuubi's power to help.
Mean Mr. Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 11:07   Link #19
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip

Well, I am guessing they are waiting on this REALLY REALLY good popcorn that takes 3 years to prepare... even with the blade flame from Itachi's eyes

Think about it... do you think anyone is stupid enough to try to capture Naruto without an appropriate amount of popcorn?
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 11:51   Link #20
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

My thinking was that Akatsuki didn't just want Kyuubi anymore, but they wanted Naruto as well. Maybe to make him a member of their little group. /shrugs
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote